Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - modern day cinderlella

a girl [[Ciro]] and her brother[[Watatashi]] have lost there parents and are now living the cinderella story of a life time.It takes place in Japan and is now exsceeding 20 pages it's far from over with. :) includes [[spirits,demonds,fairies,]]

Chapter 1 - modern day cinderlella

Chapter 1 - modern day cinderlella
My little brother, Watashi and I live on the outskirts of Osaka, Japan.
Our Mother and Father were both caught in a freak Accident that caused them their lives, along with their children’s.
Yes as you can see we are still alive and well, physically that is.
It is what you cannot see that is broken.
Our hearts are torn and in dyer need of repair, but that will have to wait.
Since the tragedy we are to live with our aunt and our two annoying cousins.
They are wealthy in cash, but it is love they lack.
They buy there way through the family, that meaning they show they “supposedly” care through gifts.
They only do that so there will not be a fuss when they do not attend such things as family reunions.
That is why when she found out that she was the new guardian of Ciro, and Watatashi Kurry, she was shocked.
She and my mom were sisters and not very close.
So why she put our aunt on her will I would never know.
All I knew was that life was hating us at the moment and there was nothing we could do but deal with it.
Our aunt was not mean to us, but she was not the kindest person.
She was one of those people who thought they had enough cash to buy there way through life and would rub it in everyone’s faces.
She took the responsibility of the parenting thing, such as buying clothes and what not, but she still was lacking in the love department.
That was not only towards us alone though, but towards her own children as well. I guess that is why they are not the most delightful children.
I thought that my life had taken a turn for the worst never to get on the right path again, but what was the right path?
I did not know, all I knew was that things would definitely not be getting better any time soon, and boy was I right.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment