Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - am i crazyy?

a girl [[Ciro]] and her brother[[Watatashi]] have lost there parents and are now living the cinderella story of a life time.It takes place in Japan and is now exsceeding 20 pages it's far from over with. :) includes [[spirits,demonds,fairies,]]

Chapter 3 - am i crazyy?

Chapter 3 - am i crazyy?
The rest of the day went by pretty fast and I was now in my room taking off my wet boots covered in snow. I neatly put them in my closet and replaced my dress with nightclothes. All though it was only six in the afternoon I liked to be comfortable, it was like my daily routine to put on my nightclothes early. I walked in the restroom to be greeted by an unfamiliar noise. I turned around and checked behind the shower curtains, but found nothing.
“It was probably just a creek in the floor board,” I thought, trying to rid my mind of such foolish antics. I brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and walked to Watatashi’s room, which was right across the hall.
I was about to reach for the doorknob when I heard the noise again. I stopped before the door and frantically converted my eyes from one corner to the next in search of a clue to what was making the odd noise. Watatahi opened the door and stared dumbfounded. I leaped up in fright and landed on my behind.
“What were you doing?” he asked slowly as if talking to a two-year-old child.
“Um…uh…I was going to ask if you saw my book?” I lied.
“No,” he still spoke slowly and it was beginning to annoy me.
“Fine then bye,” I replied shortly.
He followed me into my room and sat on my bed, as it was now my turn to stare dumbly.
“What are you doing?”
“Are you ok?” he asked concerned.
“Fine,” I said unconvincingly.
He just nodded his head down in a gesture of understanding. I knew that he thought I was like this because I was thinking of our parents, but this was not the case. I was still standing in the middle of my room waiting for the sound to come back.
“EEEEEEEEEKKKKKK,” it sounded of that of a door being opened. As much as I hate to admit it, this was creeping me out. I crawled under the covers and hid my head under as well. This was childish but I did not care. Until I found the source of the noise I would not sleep comfortably. That didn’t last long. It was now eight-o-clock and I had drifted to sleep, head above the covers. Little did I know that the source of the noise would change my life, or that “it” was looking for me.

The demon’s aura began to glow purple as it approached the bed. It was in the form of that of a wolf. It was black with a long tail and six legs. It had huge wings, and his whole form took up her bedroom. This creature was a ghost like form though, meaning it could phase through anything. It was from the other world where mystical creatures of every kind were located. It was called “ Mistocopia”. The creature approached the sleeping form ready to take action. Then it happened, the demon was now, inside of her.

I woke up with a headache much to my own dismay.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment