Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

What happens when Yumi comes down sick, but no one knows what it is she has? Does X.A.N.A have anything to do with it? Will Ulrich be able to save her? Find out in my first ever Code Lyoko fanafic! R&R Pairings: AxJ YxU OxS(Maybe)

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3


Well, I've been thinking about this all of last night and all of today, and I've figured out what I'm going to do with chapter three, so here it is....hope you like it.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



In the Cafeteria



Odd was finishing up his last waffle as he looked over to Ulrich, who was still sitting there playing with his food, which he had been doing for the past 15 minutes. "Hey....are you gonna just sit there and continue playing with your food or what? If you don't want it, I'll gladly take it off your hands!" Odd smiled at him as he took his silence for a yes and slid Ulrich's tray in front of himself.



As Odd began to chow down on the extra food, Aelita looked over towards Ulrich on the other side of the table, " Urlich? Are you all right? You've hardly said anything all morning and you didn't eat any of your food. Is something bothering you?" He looked up, a bit startled, "Um...not really. Just not hungry, that's all. And there really isn't anything to talk about, so....."



Odd interrupted as he asked if Jeremy and Aelita were going to finish off their own food, in which they let him have it in the end, not being that hungry themselves. The rest of breakfast was silent, except for Odd chowing down on everyone's food. After he had finished though, they all began to head out towards the sewer entrance....



In the sewer



Ulrich let out a slight sigh as he jumped off of the ladder upon reaching the last few steps, the other three following close behind him. He had half expected Yumi to be here this morning, but then again, 'maybe it was for the best that she hadn't come...' he thought to himself.



They all grabbed their skateboards and scooters and began to make their way through the many long tunnels that lead to the factory. After making their way there, they put up the contraptions and began to head up the ladder and out onto the large bridge that lead right into the factory.



At the Factory



Jeremy and Aelita were the first to reach the cables that hung from above, grabbing onto them and swinging down to the elevator below. Odd and Ulrich followed soon after, landing behind the other two. They all slowly walked inside and Odd pressed the button, activating the elevator and making the door close.



The elevator began to move downwards, stopping as it reached the super computer. The door reopened, revealing Yumi awaiting them all. Ulrich's eyes widened in suprise, "Yumi? I thought you had stayed home!" "Well, I got tired of waiting for you all, so I just headed on over here to the factory. Hope you don't mind too much." She smiled towards Ulrich and the others.



Aelita walked over to her with a concerned look on her face, "But you should be at home resting....why are you over here?" "Well, its kind of boring back at home, everybody gone for the day and all, and I feel fine today." Jeremy and the others all looked at each other and nodded. "All right then. You three head down to the scanners and get ready to transfer to Lyoko." Jeremy told them as he walked over to the computer screens and keyboard, sitting himself in the chair in front of it.



They all did as they were instructed and stepped back into the elevator as Yumi waved good-bye to them, the doors closing after Ulrich had pressed the button to activate it. They all headed down to the scanner room and stepped out towards their respective scanners after the elevator stopped and the doors reopened.



"All right you guys. We'll start off in the ice sector. Once you've checked all the towers, go on ahead and head to the next region." He typed up the information on the keyboard, Ulrich, Odd, and Aelita's digital pictures appearing on the screen. "Transfer, Odd. Transfer, Ulrich. Transfer, Aelita. Scanner. Virtualization."



On Lyoko



The three of them materialized and landed flat on their hands and feet in the ice sector, just as they were informed before. "Okay. The first tower should be just ahead of you. It really isn't too far away." Jeremy told them over the intercom. "All right. We're on it." Odd nodded and the began running towards the tower, Ulrich and Aelita following close behind....



Back at the Super Computer



Jeremy turned in his chair to look back at Yumi, who was standing behind him looking over his shoulder, "Yumi. If you don't mind, could you go to your scanner? I'd like to run a scan. If there is something wrong with you, like some kind of virus, than the scanner should be able to pick it up." She nodded and walked over to the elevator, repeating what Ulrich had down, heading down to the scanner room.



She walked towards her scanner as the elevator reopened once more, pausing for a few seconds before she had, something not feeling right. Jeremy came back up over the intercom once more, "Don't worry, Yumi. You won't feel a thing. It'll sort of be like going to Lyoko, but not exactly."



Feeling a bit more reassured, she stepped into the scanner, getting ready for the scan. A second later, the door closed and she stood there waiting. "Kay. Ready Jeremy...." Suddenly, the scanner began to start and she was lifted from her feet, the scanner scanning her body as she lifted up.....



Jeremy stopped as his eyes widened in horror as the transfer data came up on the screen and Yumi's picture appeared on the screen. The virtualizing process had begun to start and he had nothing to do with it....nor could he stop it.



Meanwhile, in Lyoko



"Jeremy! X.A.N.A's attacking again! There are monsters everywhere! It's like a huge army!" Odd yelled out as he backed up towards Aelita and Ulrich, his arm held out and ready to shoot an arrow at the monsters circling around him.



Jeremy came up over the intercom, "What's worse, I think he's taken over the transfer controls and scanners. Yumi's being transferred to Lyoko as we speak!" Ulrich glared at the monsters around him, "WHAT?! I thought she wasn't supposed to come here!" "Well, I was running a scan to see what may have been wrong with her, and....well...."



They were interrupted as Yumi began to materialize a few feet away from the huge army surrounding the group, dropping to the ground on all fours and struggling to get up. "Oh....my head...." She held her head as she stood up straight and looked straight at all the monsters surrounding the group. "Ulrich!" She cried out as she saw Ulrich and the others in the middle of the circle.



"Yumi!" They all cried out as about two crabs broke away from the circle and started to head towards her. Her eyes widened in fright and she began to run off to find a place to hide. She found a nearby cave to hide in, which was small enough for her to go through, keeping the crabs out. She struggled to breath as she tried to recover from the run.



Jeremy came back up, "You guys! This is bad! X.A.N.A is shutting down the scanners! If you get devirtualized, its all over!" "Oh great....as if having all these monsters without that problem wasn't bad enough...." Ulrich mumbled as he looked to Odd. Odd looked back at him, "So...what do we do now?" Ulrich grinned, "We could do what we always do and fight our way out." "Sounds good to me!"



The two of them turned back towards the monsters. "I saw we just worry about one portion of the monsters and make a path towards the tower. Once Aelita reaches the tower, she can deactivate it." Odd nodded to Ulrich's idea. "Okay. On the count of three...." "I'll virtualize your vehicles now..." Jeremy said as he began to type on the computer once more. They both shouted at the same time as Odd's overboard and Ulrich's motorcycle materialized in front of them, "THREE!"



Aelita jumped onto Odd's overboard with him as Ulrich jumped onto his motorcycle and they both began to make their way towards the monsters that blocked their path towards the tower. Odd shot at a few crabs and tarantulas as Ulrich took care of what few roaches and blocks there were.



Soon, a couple of wasps came after Odd, but they were destroyed before they were given the chance to shoot at him. Yumi's fan returned to her hand as she stood up straight to catch it, falling back onto her knees holding her side.



"Yumi!" Ulrich cried out as he picked up speed and headed over to her, picking her up by her arm and lifting her onto his bike behind him just as one of the tarantulas took a shot at her and missed by an inch. "Thanks, Ulrich...." Yumi weakly said as she wrapped her arms around his waist, wincing in pain.



Odd fell back to hover right next to Yumi and Ulrich on his bike, Aelita still with him holding onto him from behind, "You guys all right?" Yumi nodded, "We're okay...." Ulrich looked at her with a worried expression from the corner of his eye, but there was no time to argue, so he kept going. "Odd! Hurry up and get Aelita to the tower! Fast!"



Odd nodded and took off at a faster speed towards the tower, Ulrich following closely behind. Ulrich looked back at Yumi from the corner of his eye, "Yumi? Are you all right?" "Yeah....I'm fine.....just feel....a bit weak, that's all....." Jeremy came back up, "Um, hey Ulrich? I wouldn't plan on getting any slower, the rest of the monsters are closing in on you, fast! And Yumi's down to only 20 life points! She can't get hit by anymore attacks!"



Not too soon after Jeremy had pointed it out, Ulrich had just barely had been able to dodge a few lasers from the oncoming swarm of monsters. "Gah! Won't they just give up already?!" His whining was interrupted as a couple of mega tanks found their way up next to Ulrich and began trying to crush him in-between the two of them.



Aelita jumped off the overboard as they reached the tower and looked back towards Odd who began to turn himself around and started heading back towards Ulrich and Yumi. "Hurry up and deactivate the tower! I'm going back to help them!" Odd yelled to her as he made his way back down the path towards them. She gave him a worried look before entering the tower and heading up to the second platform inside.



"ODD!" Urlich cried out as his best friend came flying back towards him, jumping off of his overboard just before it hit one of the tanks, knocking it away from its course.



Aelita placed her hand on the screen that appeared before her, her name appearing on the screen as she lifted it back up. The word Code: came up and she typed in 'Lyoko'. Once she had done that, the data from the tower fell into the dark abyss and the small bubble of light appeared.



At the Super Computer



Jeremy typed furiously on the keyboard, clicking the enter button once he had finished about a second later. "Return to the past, now..." A blinding light filled the room from the holographic map in the middle of the room, engulfing everything in its path.



Back at the factory entrance



Ulrich ran over to the cable that dangled down and swung down to land in front of the elevator, the other three following close behind him. He hit the button inside and the elevator headed down to the super computer, where he knew Yumi would be awaiting. He stepped out of the machine as the doors reopened, only to reveal what he feared the most....



He ran over to Yumi's limp body and turned her over onto her back. The others rushed over to her as well, to see what was wrong with her. Jeremy checked for a pulse. "There's a pulse, but just barely....let's get her back to the school and call for an ambulance right away!" Odd and Aelita nodded in agreement as they helped Ulrich pick her up and carry her out.



'This is all my fault....Just hold on for a little longer Yumi! I promise you'll be okay! I'm sorry!' Ulrich thought to himself as carried her out of the factory and back towards the school with help from the others.....



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Well....I tried to make it as interesting as I could. I hope you liked this chapter as well as you did the other two....I'll get to work on chapter four right away. Just remember, though, to leave a review once you finish reading this! I be so happy! And love you all forever! And yes! I am hyped up on sugar and am not feeling well right now....that's why I am acting like this....sorry....heh..... Bye now!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment