Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - JeJe

JeJe is a red eyed orange haired tophatter vampire/disclonious.She lost her parents in a war and is now shunned from her society,go thru life and death situations,friends turn against each other(and yosh!this story had luffy nd' sanji nd' nami!)

Chapter 1 - JeJe

Chapter 1 - JeJe

                                     Why?Why did they have to go?Why did they leave me here to defend for myself?Did they not love me?Did they forget that all of the other relatives are dead?!WHY THE HELL DID THEY LEAVE ME?! I WANT AN ANSWER NOW! JeJe was deep in her own thoughts and thought she was talking to someone else. She looked next to her foot to see her pet, Deo,a Teples Mountian Tiger,asleep. Deo opened one eye.

                                     "Shut you'r whinning up JeJe!" Deo gave an angry glare. JeJe looked at him and stommped his tail. Deo yelled and tried to bite JeJe. But she pounced it.

                                     JeJe was thirteen year old vampire. But she held a secret close to her. Her mother was a Disclonious,a person that has two extra longer arms that are invisible,and used to kill. The orange haired,red eye, top hatter beauty was the only one with this secret. Her mother and father had died three years ago,and killed in front of her own eyes.  The blood was still on JeJe's jeans.  JeJe refused to let the picture leave her as she got up and decided to walk outside. Deo decided not to move.

                                   "Deo,is there anything to me left?" JeJe stuck out her hand to her left as she walked on. JeJe was blind in her left eye and would be blind in her right eye in two years. NyeeNu,the mediciane man,had observed her eye sight and made a predection that if she was not to wed in one year,he would refuse to help her sight. Deo nodded his large head "No". JeJe took and a step forward,and tripped.JeJe glared at Deo as she heard a knock on the door.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment