Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meeting

Anntoinette(age 12),Rygine(age 12),Rosilina(age 12),Luffy(age 13),David(Age 13),Nami(age 15)
and more,embark on a beutiful romance that only god knows that will happen
PPLS!THIS STORY WILL BE CONTINUED ON ME ODAH USAH!

Chapter 1 - Meeting

Chapter 1 - Meeting
        She looked at down at her feet. Her flip-flops,heavy from the ocean that lay vast beside her. The girl looked up at the only light lighting the dark sky. Her dark, brown eyes lost in the thousands of stars. She stopped by a small bench. She sat down and relaxed her back against the soft wood. The scent of the salty sea and the soft,freshning air pressures through her small nose. For a twelve year old, Anntoinette, knew what it was like to be lonely. He parents died when she was just three. From then from now,she has been raised alone. They died right in front of her eyes, by a stranger with orange hair. The vegue desription has kept the police around since she was four. Anntoinette had no friends,only a dog called Chszaunszah. He's been her only caretaker,ever. Anntoinette stood up,her dark hair blew in the salty wind.
        "Excuse me" She heard a voice behind her. She was looking into a pair of dark eyes."Do you know where South Sunlet Bay is?"He showed her a postcard. Anntoinett e scanned the picture and looked into his eyes again.
        "Yeah,it's on Sherri Yard Drive."She pointed to asmall cafe` and a giftshop.There,in between,it siad "Sherri Yard Drive".
        "Thanks"He looked into her eyes."Say,what's your name?" Anntoinette walked away and began running.The boy tried to run after her but he lost sight of her in the white fog that surrounded a small cementery.
        Anntoinette ran as fast as she could until she reached small shed. She ran into it and fell on a pile of blankets. A large Rottweiler came up to her and lightly licked her face. Anntoinette held the dog's face close to her,as tears began trickling down her thin face. She slipped the clothes from her slender,almost a light brown skin.
        "Chszaunszah, Did I do the right thing?" The dog made it look to be as if he was shaking his head "No". The girl hugged him tightly,and fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on October 16, 2006, 10:08:44 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboIt's a good start but i would space more so it's easier to read

XSpiritedAwayX on October 14, 2006, 4:31:12 AM

XSpiritedAwayX on
XSpiritedAwayXnice.

Bisutoboto16 on October 11, 2006, 4:44:37 PM

Bisutoboto16 on
Bisutoboto16Wow tis really nicely started. I wanna see the next bit! :)
Chopper: Ah is exciting! And Luffy is in it!
*favs*