Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Can I?

Anntoinette(age 12),Rygine(age 12),Rosilina(age 12),Luffy(age 13),David(Age 13),Nami(age 15)
and more,embark on a beutiful romance that only god knows that will happen
PPLS!THIS STORY WILL BE CONTINUED ON ME ODAH USAH!

Chapter 2 - Can I?

Chapter 2 - Can I?
        "WHAT?!"A thirteen year old boy named Luffy asked in shock. His friend, Zoro, who was just about to turn fourteen,nodded his head. Luffy made his "Jeez!" face by showing his teeth and backing his face up. Zoro nodded his face.
        "I dunno whats wrong with ya` buddo"Luffy raised his hand up and let it slap his leg. Zoro looked at him with raised eyebrows. Luffy looked at him and scooted over to another seat in Zoro's house.
        "Luffy,if your gonna be freakin scarred of me,go home"Zoro pointed to the door. Luffy got up and left.
        Luffy's apartment was small but it was a good size. His maltese, Yuneka,jumped up on his knees and begged for Luffy to play with him. Luffy bent down to pet him as his doorbell rang. He opened it to find a girl about twelve years old. Her short,braided hair blew in the soft wind that traveled in the corridor. She had soft colored eyes,one blue and the other green.
        "E-e-e-excuse me"she stammered"C-c-can I use your phone?" Luffy nodded his head let her in. She stood there as he rambled though the mess. A small rabbit then jumped in his room and nudged the girl. She picked him up as Yuneka barked and growled.
        "Sit Yuneka, sit!" Luffy pointed to a small chair that lay in a corner of the room. Yuneka walked slowly to the chair."FOUND IT!" Luffy stood up and threw it at the girl. She cuaght it and dialed a number.
        "JeJe? This is Rygine"She paused and waited for an answer."I'm at Yukani Wood Apartments,I found him"She petted her rabbit"Ok,Bye"She pressed the OFF button and handed it to luffy."Thanks for letting me use your phone".
        "What were you talking about?"He asked
        "My rabbit here,KiiKo,h-h-he ran away" She stammerd again "Thank You" and she walked out the door.
        "HEY WAIT!"He caught her small backpack that swung in the air."What's your name?"
        "Rygine"she blushed and began to pet her rabbit."Well bye"and she walked to the street and ran across the road.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on October 16, 2006, 10:15:45 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboIt's good but still you should spaace better as for ideas

maybe add some other characters but instead of Chopper being a reindeer make him human but keep the hat but the hat could have antlers attached to it

Alrong could be a highschool football player/Bully


maybe after this chapter have Luffy find out why she ran away and maybe have a chapter taking place in highschool

Bisutoboto16 on October 13, 2006, 3:23:43 AM

Bisutoboto16 on
Bisutoboto16Yay, another addition. It's going well, and i wonders what will happen next-th.
Chopper: Yah, lol Luffy was ascared of Zoro. :)