Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Halloween Time!!!

A look at how Seto and Mokuba care for eachother.

Chapter 1 - Halloween Time!!!

Chapter 1 - Halloween Time!!!


Halloween Time

Once there was a boy named Yugi Moto. Who loved to dress up for Halloween, and go trick or treating, and go with his best buddies. Well at school they can dress up and not wear there uniforms, so yugi decided to dress up as his favorite duel monster The Dark Magician. So Yugi dressed up and walked over to one of his friend's house named Joey. "Hey Joey what are you going to be for Halloween?" said Yugi.
Joey replied, "I don't know got any ideas Yug?"
"Hmmmmmm. I don't know why won't you dress up as a- Umm. Scream!" said Yugi.
"Hey that's a great idea!" said Joey opening up his closet.

(10 minutes later)

“Hey Joey you looka just like the one on Scary Movie" said Yugi. "look at yourself in the mirror.” and pointed to the mirror.
Joey looked at himself in the mirror "HaHa! I can probably pass at being him to!" and did a macho man pose.


(Later at Seto's house)

“Come on big brother wake up!!!!” Mokuba screamed running through the hallway. “It's Halloween!!!!!”
'OH NO!' thought Seto before Mokuba came busting through the door screaming.
"Come on big brother! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Your not ditching school today are just because it's Halloween?!" screamed Mokuba, jumping up and down on Seto's bed, almost stepping on his you know what. Seto sprang up before Mokuba could trample him, and gave him his death clutch and started tickling him. " OH BIG BROTHER HAHAHA! I GIVE- HAHAHAHA!!- I GIVE-HAHAHA!!!! UNCLE!!!! UNCLE!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!" laughed Mokuba sliding off the bed." Come on Seto aren't you going to dress up for this Halloween?"

Seto sighed, " Mokuba I don't like dressing up it's a-" Seto glanced down at Mokuba, who was getting ready to cry. *sigh*" Alright I'll dress up."
Mokuba jumped, "Surely you would big brother?!" Seto nodded, "YEEEPEEE!!!! This is going to be the best Halloween ever!!"Mokuba jumped for joy and headed for his room.
Seto sighed, ‘Looks like Mokuba can’t be kooked up in here forever’ Seto walked to the bathroom turned the shower on and adjusted the water and undressed himself. When Seto was done he putted a pair of boxers on and brushed his teeth.
“ Seto!! Seto!!! Look at my costume, I’m Batman!! NE NE NE NE NE NE NE BATMAN!! BATMAN!!!!”
“ But, Mokuba I don’t have any costumes,” Seto said.
“Hmmmm, Seto you can put the costume on I wore last year, all you have to do is wear a long sleeve brown shirt with brown pants” said Mokuba smiling up at seto.
“ Mokuba you were a dog last year.” Seto said nervously.
“ Exactly,” Mokuba replied.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment