Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - At lunch

A look at how Seto and Mokuba care for eachother.

Chapter 3 - At lunch

Chapter 3 - At lunch

(At Lunch)

Seto’s sitting all by himself at lunch poking the cafeteria food with his fork, as girls walked by and giggled at how cute his costume looks. ‘ I wonder what’s in this food?’ thought Seto, ‘ this stuff is so non-nutritious.’
As Seto wondered about what’s in the food, Joey was sitting at a table not to far from his aiming some peach cobbler at Seto with a spoon.
“ What are you doing Joey?” said Yugi surprised.
“ I’m going to get Kaiba Back.” said Joey before launching the missile of food, “ take this Kaiba!” and launched the food.
When the food hit the back of his head, Seto knew it was Joey and Stood up and looked straight at him.
“OOOOHHHHHHH!” said the kids in the cafeteria.
Seto grabbed a handful of his creamed spinach, and threw it at Joey. Well Joey isn’t that stupid so he ducked.
“ Ha Ha! You missed me!” said Joey and stuck out his tongue. What Joey didn’t know was that the food hit Merick, and that made his yami come out. So Yami Merick got his milk and poured it on Joeys head, “ A present for you,” he said.
And at that a kid yelled out, “FFFOOODDD FFFIGGHHT!!!!!”
( insert fun music here)
And then the chaos began, everybody started throwing the food, freshmens, sophomores, juniors, seniors, everyone, but somehow there was a kid chewing gum standing in the middle of the cafeteria, and for some reason wasn’t getting hit. (J scary huh?) As the kids were having a ball Ms. Deal and Mr. Howard walked in and ruined the fun. (L Booo!) At that everybody ceased throwing food, except for Merick. He grabbed the last two pumpkin pies and threw them both at Ms. Deal and Mr. Howard.
“ Merick I would like to see you up in my office after you clean yourself up.” said Ms. Deal.
“ And all of you kids start cleaning up the cafeteria now!!” Mr. Howard screamed.
As soon as the teachers from hell left all the kids moaned at there duty they have to do, and then reached for mops and rags, and started cleaning.
“ You stupid mutt, it’s all your fault that we have to clean.” said Seto underlie angry.
“ Well if you didn’t return fire this wouldn’t have happened.” Joey commented back.
“ Yeah?” said Seto getting even madder.
“ Yeah!” said Joey.
And gave each other both a death stare.
“ No you guys shouldn’t fight,” said Yugi trying to separate them.
“ Come on Yugi, let me knock his light’s out,” said Joey.
“ I’ll give you a woopen that you won’t forget before you lay one hand on me,” said Seto clutching his fist’s.
“ I already touched you today, stupid!” argued Joey.
“ Oh yeah,” said Seto, thinking of when Joey socked him that morning. “ Well before you can lay your hand on me a second time!”
Bakura walked up and tried to back up Yugi, “ You Know it’s not right to fight” said Bakura.
“ How do you know?” said Seto and Joey.
“ I’m just trying to help you don’t have to get so mean!” said Bakura and ran off crying.
“ O.K.,” said Seto wondering why Bakura started crying.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment