Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - After about an hour of cleaning

A look at how Seto and Mokuba care for eachother.

Chapter 4 - After about an hour of cleaning

Chapter 4 - After about an hour of cleaning

( After about an hour of cleaning)

RRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

“ Whoaw I’m glad school’s over,” said Yugi eager to get home and start fixing up for the Halloween dance.
“ O.K. well, see ya Yug. I guess at the dance.” said Joey running down the street.
‘ Oh yeah the Halloween dance, I’m not really sure if I’m going, yes, no, yes, no, yes O.K. I’m going,’ thought Seto, ‘ I hope this dance I get to dance with someone, unlike the other dances, that whenever a girl would go near me I’ll get all clammy and leave.’

As the limo drove into the driveway, Mokuba was standing there eager to go trick or treating. Seto stepped out the limo Mokuba came running up to greet Seto with a hug, but halted at the mess Seto was.
“ Big bro What happened at school today? You’re a big mess.” Mokuba questioned Seto.
Seto stuck out his arms and started walking towards Mokuba like a zombie, “ ooooooohhhhh, I’m going to give you the messy hug. Ooooohhhhh.”
“ NO! SETO you’ll ruin my costume!” Mokuba started running in a playful manner.
“ ROOAARR!!” Seto growled running after Mokuba.
“Hey Seto want to hear my new song?” Mokuba asked.
“ Sure Mokuba sing on.” Seto said.
“ O.K. well it goes something like this,
OooOOOhhhHHH oooOOOhhhHHH
It’s Halloween time
Halloween time
Everybody likes
Halloween time ( fast)”
Mokuba sang.
“ Wow Mokuba that was a nice song,” said Seto.
“ Thank you.” Mokuba thanked Seto. “Oh come on Seto we have to get ready for Halloween!” Mokuba said shoving Seto into the house.
“ Oh Mokuba there’s a dance at my school, and I’m going, well it’s more like Halloween party,” Seto said.
“ Oh Seto ! Can I go! Can I go! Can I go!” Mokuba jumped.
“ Why of course you can, silly.” Seto replied, “ So get ready.”
“YEAH!! You’re the best brother ever!” Mokuba yelled, and hugged his brother with out realizing that Seto was a big mess, “ I’m all messy now!”
“ Then go take a shower,” Seto said.
“ I’m on it right now, big bro,” said Mokuba and headed for his bathroom.
“ Sir, Mokuba has gotten you a new costume and it is in your room.” said the butler.
“ Thank you Watson,” said Seto walking up the stairs.
When Seto reached his room, he opened his door to discover a white blob on his bed that had a note neatly laid on top of the blob. Seto walked over to it and picked it up it read:

Dear Seto,
I know how much you appreciate the Blue-Eyes White-Dragon,
so I bought you a costume of it . Hope you like it, I got it specially
Made for you a couple of weeks ago.
Love Mokuba


Seto picked up the white blob and it unfolded into a costume of the Blue-Eyes. Seto smiled a nice warming smile that would make you go, aaaawwwww. He set it back down on his bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After he was done taking a shower he put his costume on and walked over to Mokuba’s room and walked in.
“Oh Seto your wearing the costume I got you, do you like it?” Mokuba asked excitedly.
“ Why, yes I love it, and I love your costume to, a elf right?” Seto said.
“Uh Huh” Mokuba, shook his head.
“ Are you ready to go?” Seto said walking out the door.
“ Race ya!” Mokuba yelled and raced off down the hallway.
Mokuba and Seto raced to the limo, but they both decided they would walk to the school since Seto doesn‘t have very much time off. They both walked happily through the streets looking at everyone’s costume in delight as everybody watched them in delight, at there costumes. When Yugi spotted them he ran up happy.
“ Kaiba? Are you going to the dance?” said Yugi nosily.
“ Yugi why are you always bothering me with those kind of questions? And what’s it to you that I’m going to the dance or not?” Seto said irritated with Yugi’s questioning.
“ Well I’m just wondering if your going or not, and if you were we could’ve walked down there together.” said Yugi squeamishly.
“Grrrrr, fine!” said Seto and walked off.
“ Uma O.K.” Yugi said and followed after them.
As all three of them walked down the street Merick came walking up with Joey and Serenity.
“ Hi Yugi going to the dance?” Said Merick smiling.J
“ Yep. And so is Kaiba and Mokuba,” said Yugi feeling more comfortable now that his friends are there.
Joey came up to Yugi and whispered in his ear, “ Are you sure Kaiba’s going to the dance?” said Joey.
“ Yesssss.” said Yugi.
“ Positive?” said Joey not convinced.
Seto buts in, “ You no I can hear every word, your saying monkey.” he said.
“ Hey! I’m not a monkey!” yelled Joey.
Mokuba slapped his hand on his head, “ Ohhhh, here we go again,” he said.
Yugi buts in, “ Come on you guys, can’t we have a day without fighting for ounce? Lets just go to the dance.” he said.
Seto and Joey turn there backs to each other, “ FINE!” they said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment