Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Riku's fan girls

A crummy little list of why fan girls bug me.WARNING:IF YOU ARE A SENSITIVE FANGIRL DON"T READ THIS!!!!!If you are I still don't care!(MY other name is Rikus_little_sister)(hahahahaha)

Chapter 1 - Riku's fan girls

Chapter 1 - Riku's fan girls
Reason 1: they don't go away.
Reason 2: they're almost as annoying as he is.(ALMOST!)
Reason 3: They collect EVERYTHING he touches
Reason 4: They think it's cute when they draw him KISSING Sora.(you are seriously mental if you thank that that is cute!)
Reason 5: They know everything about him.(this applies only to some!)
Reason 6: They would climb the Eiffle Tower to get to him!(It's happened!)
Reason 7: BANANAS DON'T KEEP WELL!(see the story)
Reason 8:They tore apart my house.
Reason 9: they think they can sing.(several fines in new windows)
Reason 10: they fall for it.(let me explain "it";You're sourrounded by girls, Yell Riku's name,They look around to find him,NOW RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!)
Reason 11: They panic every time they see them.

Many more reasons to come.AND feel free to comment. But no yelling I'm just telling the truth!

Comments

Comments (18)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Akien on August 4, 2004, 11:14:26 AM

Akien on
Akien....This is funny listening to you guys!


Love...

Akien & Yoko

Sesshiroth on July 18, 2004, 10:41:16 AM

Sesshiroth on
SesshirothAwesome. This is SO funny

a-drawer-4ever on July 11, 2004, 8:42:45 PM

a-drawer-4ever on
a-drawer-4everyou should draw a blank and just insert the bishy's name in the blank ^^ yeah I feel the same way, about kurama you know they think its cute when kurama and hiei are- well we won't go there it makes me SICK ...

Moonprincess on May 14, 2004, 3:57:25 AM

Moonprincess on
MoonprincessPieemien thanks.I just love your comics. My fave character is Ryan.

Soras_girlfriend on May 13, 2004, 11:05:32 AM

Soras_girlfriend on
Soras_girlfriendSure ai love Sora but even I know my limits not to get crazy!

Kerushi on April 27, 2004, 8:31:34 AM

Kerushi on
KerushiI'm a fangirl (and proud of it !) but I don't do video games, so anyone can have Riku, not like they can own him though... (although I do likey yaoi)But at least I still have a brain in my head. I know (unlike some fangirls) that the characters don't really exist so I'm not the kind that people hate! (at least I hope not. Don't hate me for being a fangirl, because I'm NOT like the rest. Not all people are the same even if they are all grouped in the same category. Thats like saying all people from Iraq are terroists, which is so not true I just hope you realize that, and don't go around hating EVERY fangirl you see)

Collen on April 26, 2004, 11:17:41 PM

Collen on
CollenOh my good lord XD i'm not a fangirl but this was funny!