Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Cool Summer Day

Telling of an experience of relaxing outside on a cool Summer day. (Note: this passage will/may be altered over time). (More experiences may or may not be add; for the time being this shall be labeled 'complete', unless said other wise). Enjoy.

Chapter 1 - A Cool Summer Day

Chapter 1 - A Cool Summer Day
Relaxing outside, on a cool Summer day, just before sunset; a soft, gentle breeze blowing tenderly through the air, tickling your skin, bestowing slight pleasure. With the sound of leafs fluttering downward off the trees, to soon settle and rest on terra firma; with dragonflies dancing with one another under the white, luminescent, moon, that slowly begins to arise, as the sun slowly descends out of sight; with never ending clouds, drifting aimlessly, through the vast blue.

One moment, your staring at the vast blue, riddled with white puffy clouds, with the moon looming ever higher into the sky, to suddenly be bathed in a warm, pink, afterglow of the sun's allure; imparting a compassionate warmth on all one last time, before dissipating away into nothingness, til dawn come round. The sky soon after turns from a light blue, to a dark, and soon into blackness; illuminated only by the shining full moon now at its apex; and little white glistening specs that adorn it; coming together to form the nightly rainbow.

Memorable beauty, spawned within a minimum time span; one of the miracles of mother nature.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment