Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Interrogation

Wrote this for a friend (kittyku1189 - she has it up too) in math class (you can tell how much actuall work I was doing ^.^) It's about her charrie, Nida.

Chapter 1 - Interrogation

Chapter 1 - Interrogation
Officer:: So, Nida Kinneas, we’ve finally caught you.
Nida:: You could say that (looks around nonchalantly, assessing the situation and contemplating escape)
Officer:: Is there anything you’d like-
Nida:: -To tell you? Not particularly, but you’ll make me anyways so....hey! Turn off that tape recorder! There’s no need to be like that! .... Thank you. Hmmm where to start where to start
Officer:: We have a list of crimes we believe you were behind...
Nida:: Oh, yes, let me have that, yes, that will help....oh, this CAN’T be all! You’ve missed quite a few.... Anyways... oh, yes, well, there’s a long story behind this one well, it all started with this friend of mine (rambles senselessly)
Officer:: Just-tell us what happened-
Nida:: Hmm. (raises eyebrows and waits)
Officer:: ....please
Nida:: Good, very well then no sense in being impolite just because I’m ‘under arrest’... Well, there were these people-no names mentioned-who were producing oozies and various other weapons of mass destruction underground, so at first I kidnapped them. I think that’s the abduction charge you have there....er, one of them They were being stupid and wouldn’t just tell me where their operations were, so I tortured them. and then I killed them - they bothered me (frowns) Well, I took one of their bazookas - beautiful gun - and I put the rest in storage-
Officer:: Where!?
Nida:: I’m not gonna TELL you! Anyways, back to meh story.... well, then I was considered “in possession of illegal arms� because for SOME reason you all don’t think I should be allowed to handle oozies ‘n such.... Can’t see WHY.....
Officer:: You’re getting off subject.
Nida :: Oh, yes! Well, there were a few people I’d been planning to ‘dispose of’, so I thought- Hey! I’ve got a new gun, why not cap’em now and be rid of ‘em? - Well, the first one I got just happened to be one of your political heads, so that was one of the various assassinations right there. Then I took one of your tanks - was that grand theft auto or commandeering?....Anyways, wait... What!? What’s this ATTEMPTED murder? Listen, if I set out to take someone down, they’re goin’ down!!
Officer:: -Yes ma’am, that’s quite enough, now what about resisting arrest?
Nida:: Well, you don’t HONESTLY expect me to just hand m’self over, now do you? That’d be no fun at all!
Officer:: And vandalism?
Nida:: You all wouldn’t know good art if it slapped you in the face!
Officer:: On all the major government buildings?!
Nida:: Plain white is so BORING - I was Beautifying!
Officer:: Gambling? Cheating?
Nida:: Those fat no-goods had too much money to begin with, I was simply... relieving them of some of it.... most of it... all of it....
Officer:: What about impersonation?
Nida:: Was that the copper or the governor?
Officer:: It was the priestess - When did you impersonate an officer?!
Nida:: It was a DETECTIVE, and YOU aren’t doing your job right if you didn’t know about it. (leans back and stretches nonchalantly) What’s next?
Officer :: Hmmm....theft, grand larceny, embezzling, counterfeiting, illegal importation-
Nida :: I needed those guns! And they were a friend of mines to begin with..... you forgot forgery.
Officer :: Oh, yes, forgery. (puts on an important voice) Are there any other illegal acts which you would like to mention at this time?
Nida:: Yeah... (slowly draws hidden pistol from holster) It’s only illegal if you get caught!! (shoots out only light in room :cut off lights: minor scuffling heard, lights flicker back on, officer is alone in the room)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment