Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue

Jaggedsight lives in a forested caln called Rubyclan. Her father left when she was just a kit. Later, she meets him and is attcked by a dog. Will she ever forgive him? Will she find the one who finds the beauty inside of her? Read to find out!

Chapter 0 - Prologue

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Jaggedpaw saw the mouse. Her wide apprentice eyes fixed on the prey. But so were other eyes. A swift movement caught her eyes as the other cat killed it. The tom cat looked down at Jaggedpaw.

“Why hello Jaggedpaw. How is your hunting going?” he sneered.

“Is that y-you?” Jaggedpaw stammered. “Shadowglare?”

“We meet again my daughter.”

“What are you doing on Rubyclan territory?” She challenged “You gave up this life long ago. Betraying Mom, Boldpaw and I!”

“Clan life was horrible! You are the ones who have betrayed me!

“We did nothing!”

“Then would you like to meet my new friend? Puppy?” The bushes rustled and a dong appeared. Bright shining eyes fixed on the young she-cat. Jaggedpaw started to back away. It was not an ordinary puppy, but a destroying machine. And she was its next target. Jaggedpaw turned and fled. But she wasn't fast enough. The puppy was faster and she felt its sharp teeth and powerful jaws rip at her pelt and flesh. She turned and scraped her thorn sharp claws at the dog. Giant jaws came up to her face and the world went dark.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment