Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2 The Hunt

Jaggedsight lives in a forested caln called Rubyclan. Her father left when she was just a kit. Later, she meets him and is attcked by a dog. Will she ever forgive him? Will she find the one who finds the beauty inside of her? Read to find out!

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2 The Hunt

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2 The Hunt
 “What?”

 “You heard me.”
 
 “But….For how long?”
 
 “Since the accident.”
 
 “The accident.” Jaggedsight murmured. All she could remember was her father, and the wild dog. Then, just waking up in the medicine cat’s den.

 “Yes…I-I’m the one who took you back to camp.” Lightningtail said, looking down at his paws. Jaggedsight stared at him with shock and confusion. She let her mind travel her back in time to that day when she woke in the den. Sunlight shone in brightly making golden fur shimmer. Was that Lightningtail?

 “Th-thank you.” She murmured. Lightningtail looked up.

 “No problem.” He said with a smile. “Now how about that hunting?”

 “You know, I’m still not soft.”

 “Oh, don’t worry. I know that for sure.” Both cats sped through, keeping a careful look out for any prey. The sun shone once again on Lightningtail’s golden fur. Jaggedsight scented a mouse and slid into the hunter’s crouch. She crept swiftly and quietly through the undergrowth. Then, Jaggedsight pounced on her prey and neatly killed it. “That was an amazing catch!” Lightningtail exclaimed.

 “Have you never seen a cat hunt before?” She spat. Then she smiled “Quiet down before you scare every creature in the forest!”
                                                                        ☆☆☆
 By the end of their hunt, each cat had caught a good amount of prey.
 
 “That was a great hunt!”

 “Sure, but you say nothing about it. Got it? I’m not the kind of cat who hunts with others.”

 “Ok, Jaggedsight”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment