Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: Hell Unleashed...

Sonic and Shadow accidentally caused Chaos Control, which everyone landed up in another game… Everyone needs to work together to survive this hellhole…

RANDOM HUMOR!!

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: Hell Unleashed...

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: Hell Unleashed...


Part 3: Hell unleashed...



( The story is getting serious, but there are jokes in them... :P )





Tails: One thing is still bothering me…

Shadow: What? That you are a annoying little bugger?

Tails: No... I mean... If that EMP caused all of us getting here, how come Eggman is save on the Colony Space ARK...?



Sonic: Good question, Maybe its because the whole base is dark...

Tails: That doesn't make any sense...

Sonic: Your right... Lets get going...

Tails: *Sigh....*

Sonic: Rouge, do you know the way to the archaeological dig?

Rouge: Yeah, its not far from here, but stay in one group, cause I've seen what

those things can do...



There moving on, to the archaeological dig, until some scientist guy runs scared to them.



Sonic: Hey buddy! Do you know whe-



Scientist: AAAAAAAAH!!

Sonic: No, wait!! Stop!!



Shadow catches up with the scientist, puts the shotgun in his face



Shadow: We need answers... Now...

Scientist: No! That information is classified!



Shadow loads the shotgun



Scientist: Ok, ok... I'll tell you... *sigh...* Fifty years ago, some archaeologies found an artefact on the surface of Mars. They didn't knew what to do with it, until one scientist discovered its true power. The many opportunity's that could be used. People were able to get to places that weren't seen before! Dr. Robotnik knew what dangers the artefact possessed, and ordered to destroy it.



Sonic: Wait... Did you said Dr. Robotnik...?

Scientist: Yes...

Shadow: Ivo Robotnik...?

Scientist: No, Gerald Robotnik...

Soinc: I see... So.. then what?



Scientist: Dr. Betruger wanted that artefact. He knew what Gerald wanted to do with the artefact, so dr. Betruger placed him under arrest for high treason. The charge? Destroying UAC property.Gerald claimed that the true powers wasn't like anything. Dr. Betruger accused Robotnik to use it for his own good to take over the world. Robotnik was sentenced the death penalty for high treason. With Robotnik out of the way, dr. Betruger could do what he desired the most. The quest for knowledge... He soon unleashed the powers of the artefact and all Hell has broken loose...



Sonic: Wow...

Shadow: That's deep man...

Vector: Word...

Sonic: So now what...?

Scientist: I recommend to get off this base immediately! There are some escape pods in the archaeological dig sector, but its sealed off. You need to open those doors manually.



Sonic: How to do that?

Scientist: You can do that by going in to the control room, then search for a darkblue computer that says main control. Deactivate it, then the doors are open. The pods are automatically set to return to earth.



Sonic: Thanks for the info doc!

Scientist: Its no probleeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!1



A hellknight grabbed the scientist by the face and smacked him into the wall. Shadow shoots the hellknight a few time, then suddenly the hellknight died and vanished in smoke and fire... The scientist was dead...



( a hell knight is a kickass demon from Doom3, check it out on google or something )



Shadow: Wow, Rouge wasn't kiddin about it...

Sonic: Ok, we need to get the hell outta here!! LETS GOOOO!1



They are running through the corridors to the archaeological dig.



Sonic: There it is!! The main control room!!

Tails: Leave it to me!!

Shadow: Don't screw up...


After a few minutes Tails opened the airlock doors to the archaeological dig escape pods.


Sonic: Right, now lets get going!!

Shadow: Wait... Whats over there...?



*grunt*

Everyone: KNUCKLE'S!!

Sonic: Damn dude, you look like shoot...

Knuckle's: There were so many of them...

Tails: Who...?

Knuckle's: Freaks... I tried to bash some of them, but its like there not hurt or anything...



Shadow: Because you hit like a girl...

Knuckle's: Whatever... So what the hell is happening here?



The whole story is explained to Knuckle's, including what the scientist said.



Knuckle's: Aah, well, that just sucks!


Tails: Eeh... Guys..?

Sonic: What...?

Tails: Did that scientist said anything about time activated airlock doors?

Sonic: Time activated...?

Tails: Yeah, we've got 15 min before the whole base goes into quarantine mode...

Shadow: shoot... Looks like we need to find a shortcut, we'll never make it in time with this rate...



Tails: We can go through the air ventilation system.

Sonic: Enough time wasted guys, lets go!!



To be continued!




Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

OvErDoSE on July 29, 2006, 5:54:03 AM

OvErDoSE on
OvErDoSEnice must keep reading O_o

nextguardian on March 12, 2006, 6:48:51 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianNice work so far.