Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5: Truth and Reconcilation…

Sonic and Shadow accidentally caused Chaos Control, which everyone landed up in another game… Everyone needs to work together to survive this hellhole…

RANDOM HUMOR!!

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5: Truth and Reconcilation…

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5: Truth and Reconcilation…


Part 5: Truth and Reconcilation…





Shadow: So… What… The hell are we supposed to do now?!

The whole base is in quarantine mode, sealed of every exit, and were stuck here with those damn freak monsters!!! I CANT TAKE THIS shoot NO MORE!!!!!


Sonic: Chill out man, its not taking that long... ( whispers to tails ) Tails... How long does it take...?



Tails: Six hours...

Sonic: WHAT?!! SIX HOURS?!! Aawh, this is just great... Just freakin' great!!

Tails: Maybe we can overrun the quarantine time manually...

Shadow: What the hell is that supposed to mean smart @$$...?

Sonic: CHILL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST CHILL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



All: 0_o



Shadow: okay.....

Sonic: Ahem... continue Tails...

Tails: Well, the procedure to do a quarantine mode is only necessary when there is a emergency or something. Like example, when gas is leaking, the computer mainframe will pick it up and automatically seal off all entrances so that the gas cant escape.



Sonic: Meaning...?

Tails: Meaning... that someone or something should be on this base to control all those actions. I'm sure that there is a way out, no doubt about it. In case of an emergency, they would take good care of there own staff. The only question is.. How to reach those guys...?



Sonic: Well, there's a phone over there



Shadow runs to the phone and is making a phone call.



Shadow: Hello...? Yeah I would like a pepperoni pizza with extra cheese! ^_^

Shadow: How much?!!! Ok... No tip for you mister...

Shadow: Eeh, you can deliver it at the UAC Space Corporation.

Shadow: Where that is...? Well, its on Mars!

Shadow: Hello...? Hello?!!! HELLO!!!1



All: ~_~

Shadow: What?! Im hungry!

Sonic: Stop screwing around, Tails, can you try to figure it out who is controlling everything?



Tails: Sure, hang on.



A few moments later, Tails managed to find out.

Tails: I think we have a problem guys...

Sonic: Why?

Tails: Dr. Betrugar is in charge of the computer mainframe.

Shadow: Wait... THE Dr. Betruger, where that scientist told about?

Tails: Yup...

Sonic: We need to find him.

Tails: I think I get it now...

Shadow: What?

Tails: I think this whole thing happend on purpose...

Sonic: What do you mean...?

Tails: Well... Think about it... Gerald Robotnik being executed, Betruger who is in charge of the whole computer mainframe... I mean, why would he locked down the whole base while his own people were still working there at the time of the accident...?



Knuckle's: Well, maybe he wanted some entertainment, it gets boring here you know...



All: ~_~

Tails: The point is, we HAVE to find that guy, otherwise we wont get here out alive...



Sonic: Tails, you have your laptop right? Cant you hack into the network of this base?


Tails: I don't know, I can try but...



Tails try to hack into the mainframe



Rouge: Knuckle's... If we don't make it out here alive, I just wanted you to know that I always liked you...


Knuckle's: Tell me something I don't know...


Rouge slaps Knuckle's



Tails: Shoot! I cant get into it, all those data are decoded...

Sonic: ITS A CONSPIRACY!! BILL GATES IS BEHIND ALL THIS!!!!!!1

Vector: You'z a buster homie... I'z tinking, maybe ya'll get back to that weapon armoury and strap yo self with a piece homie. Then we'll ice those fools!!


Shadow: When you'z keep talking like a retard, I'z gonna pop yo green @$$ yo!!



...

Shadow: shoot, now im talking like that...

Vector: Aight!! Shadow's fo' real ya'll.

Shadow: SHUTTUUUUUUP!!1

Sonic: By the way, Hows Espio?

Vector: He'z shivering all the way...

Sonic: We need to take care of him!

Vector: No way Homez!! You aint popping my dawg!!

Sonic: No stupid, I mean medical treatment...

Vector: Aight, it'z cool... If he'z still shivering, I'z gonna sell him, his horn on tha face is vibrating, itz good fo' tha doges yo if ya'll know what i'z meaning! *chuckle's*



All: ~_~



Shadow: So... Try to use the phone to contact someone...

Sonic: Ok...

Sonic goes to the phone



Sonic: Hello Batman! This is commissioner Gordon, We have a situation!

Shadow: Stop it!! You stupid hedgehog!1 Gimme that!!



Shadow yanks the phone out of his hands, Sonic is looking a bit sad...



Shadow: Lets see, there are a few numbers written here... But no names. Lets try this one...



Shadow: Yes, hello, Shadow speaking. We've got a little situation here. Were all stuck on this base with monster from hell on the loose, and the whole base is sealed off, 2 of us are missing, There names are Amy Rose and Charmy Bee, but we cant find them. We need to get off this base immediately, and were in need of medical treatme- What was that? Oh ok...



Sonic: What did he say?

Shadow: He puts me on hold...

Sonic: Oh God...

Shadow: Nice waiting tune though ( Shadow start headbanging )

All: Sigh...



A few minutes later



Shadow: Uhuh... Yeah... Okidoki, got ya, buhbye! ^_^

Sonic: So...? What did he say?

Shadow: It was a she...

Sonic: I DONT GIVE A shoot WHO THAT WAS, JUST TELL ME WHAT THEY SAID!!!

Shadow: Well, We need to go to the 3rd floor, follow the first corridor, then take a left, another left and then to the right, go straight and then at the first turn to the left. There is the whole mainframe computer thingy.



Sonic: Ok... Lets get going... Again...





________________________________________________________

To be continued!!


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

OvErDoSE on July 29, 2006, 6:05:50 AM

OvErDoSE on
OvErDoSE*starts laughing my little green @$$ off* lol its to funny ur killing me ROFLLOLLMFAOOMFG MY GUTS!!!!!!!!!11

nextguardian on March 12, 2006, 7:01:28 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianMan, this is clasic!