Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Blain’s updated Bios.

This is what Sonic and the others do when they are not saving the world... ^_^

Chapter 16 - Blain’s updated Bios.

Chapter 16 - Blain’s updated Bios.
Blain’s updated Bios.

Name: Blain

Species: Hedgehog
Date of Birth: 26-02-3115
Height: 0.33 in
Weight: 2,86 lbs
Age: 17

Eyes: Dark blue
Occupation: Ex-RRTS member.
Alliance: Neutral
Special moves: Nope...
Skills: Excellent marksman...
Weaknesses: Sometimes when angry, he gets an uncontrollable rage… Either verbal or with the fists… Or anything that gets in his hands… It’s part of the imperfection that he has.

Likes: Weapons, hanging around.
Dislikes: @$$ kissers, people who cant make up there minds, being forced into a dress.

Personality: He's a quite laid back, but can stress out when he's put under pressure.

Good sides: Very loyal to close friends. Willing to risk everything to save ones life.

Bad sides: Sometimes he gets too reckless and does not realize the dangers he puts others in to. Likes to swear a lot.


History:


Blain was created along with 3 other lifeforms in wartime by Robotnik. The 4 of them formed the RRTS, which is kinda like Robotnik's personal bodyguards and special operations. While the Freedom Fighters continued to resist against Robotnik, another rebel army of humans rises up to overthrow Robotnik and the Freedom Fighters to claim back the planet of Mobius. As the tentions are rising, the 3 armies got involved in a full blown guerilla war. With Robotnik on the losing side, and the lifes of the RRTS members are at stake, they have to make descisions... They join the Freedom Fighters and Robotnik fell... The real war is about to begin...

More of Blain's biography in the story "Deus Ex Machina"

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Superstix on January 20, 2007, 12:09:38 AM

Superstix on
SuperstixSo-wheat

nextguardian on December 8, 2006, 1:36:49 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardiannice work, explains a lot.

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on November 13, 2006, 4:39:00 AM

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on
ShadowsGirlfriend1_0Very nice! It's good to know the past of the characters, it helps to interpret their true destiny(I swear, that line was not from a movie!!!)

Flashthehedgehog on November 9, 2006, 2:38:55 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogBeautiful Bio, very well written!