Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - FAQ, Funfacts and Outtakes!

A story that explains Blain's past...

Fancharacters listed:

Child of the Feral
-Tala

Saluki
-Thunder
-Ice
-Magneto

AngelicZero
-Zero

Chapter 21 - FAQ, Funfacts and Outtakes!

Chapter 21 - FAQ, Funfacts and Outtakes!
FAQ, Funfacts and Outtakes!



***FAQ***



#1: How old was Jasco? Since he wasn’t created and already lived a life before the war?


Jasco’s true age is 32. At the age of 8, his parents got captured before the riots started. A year later, he received a letter from his father, but shortly after that, his parents died in one of those death camps. At the age of 10, he met Tala and they stayed together ever since. He was 15 when the first riots broke out and joined the Red Faction to become what he is today.

#2: There’s some confusion… Did the war lasted 17 years or did the riots only took 6 years?! GAAH!!!1 I’M CONFUSED!!1



Robotnik was someone who used every person on the planet as a slave. As a result of that, riots were taking place, getting more violent with each year. The riots lasted for 11 years until everything escalated in a full blown guerrilla war. The full blown war lasted for 6 years.

#3: What’s FUBAR? I’ve seen it a couple of times…



FUBAR means fracked Up Beyond All Recognition. A term that is used to a point where nothing can get any worse…

#4 What does Deus Ex Machina means…?


Deus Ex Machina is Latin, literally meaning that a plot ends with a illogical end. For example, making someone wake up and realize it was all a dream, or an angel suddenly appears to solve all problems. It originated with Greek and Roman theatre, when a machine would lower actors playing a god or gods on stage to resolve a hopeless situation. The phrase is often translated as "god from the machine". The machine referred to in the phrase is the crane device employed in the task.

If you have more questions, let me know.




***Fun Facts***



# Lots of the vehicles described in the story are based on the vehicles of the game Battlefield 2142. It’s a futuristic game, and seeing that Mobius was set in the future because of Robotnik’s technology, I thought it would fit in nicely. ^-^

# This is the longest story I ever did. I wanted it to be something special and serious. Seeing Blain’s new design was a lot more serious.

# The scars that Blain has are the same scars I have. I also got a large scar under my eye and on my chest… So, he’s mostly based on me. From the outside and on the inside.

# The part where Blain gets his arm blown off, is an idea that I had in the previous story explaining his past… Compared to this story, the old one was complete bullshoot… ^^

***Outtakes***



Ok, this stuff has been taken out for several reasons.



1: It was too random to put in the story seeing this was a serious story…

2: …



Here it goes…



Rebel: Now who was guarding the doors?!!
Rebel2: It was all George!!!
Rebel3: The hell it was!! I was guarding the windows!!!
Rebel2: Who gives a shoot about the windows?!!!
Rebel: Will somebody fracking chase them!!!
Rebel2: We’re on break! Let Stephan get to chase them!
Rebel: STEPHAN IS DEAD!!!!
Rebel3: I don’t care, he’s fracking fast!



Flash: Blain… Let me tell you something what a good friend told me once…
Blain: What is it…?
Flash: Look, Blain… Everything the light touches is our kingdom…
Blain: What the hell are you talking about?! O_o
Flash: … I saw it in a movie once…


Robotnik is playing with his Halo action figures again shoot, he needs to grow up…

Robotnik: I am Master Chief! Fear me you stupid aliens!!
Blain: DOCTOR!!!!

Robotnik jumps up frightened, and throws away his action figures…

Robotnik: I SWEAR BLAIN!!! I DIDN’T PLAY WITH YOUR ACTION FIGURES!!!!
Blain’: It’s me…
Robotnik: Oh… What do you want…?




Robotnik: Yes… Now go away, I’ve got some important scheming to do!! Mwuahaha!!

He picks up the action figures again… T_T



Eggman: OMG Master Chief!! you will never destroy our Halo armada!!!
Blain: *Sigh…*



And eeh… That’s it folks… I’m actually kinda sad that its ended, because I had a lot of fun writing it… I hoped you enjoyed the story as much as I loved writing it… Peace out!!



MrGimp

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Boo810 on December 6, 2008, 9:32:07 PM

Boo810 on
Boo810"Rebel: Now who was guarding the doors?!!
Rebel2: It was all George!!!
Rebel3: The hell it was!! I was guarding the windows!!!
Rebel2: Who gives a shoot about the windows?!!!
Rebel: Will somebody fracking chase them!!!
Rebel2: We’re on break! Let Stephan get to chase them!
Rebel: STEPHAN IS DEAD!!!!
Rebel3: I don’t care, he’s fracking fast!
"

lol hilarious! raoflmao! XD

kittyshootingstar on May 15, 2007, 1:44:00 PM

kittyshootingstar on
kittyshootingstarWoah. Amazing story. Amazing. Woah. I'm sorry, I really don't have words right now. Just wow.

Flashthehedgehog on April 5, 2007, 11:07:25 PM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogAh that's some interested stuff. I'll have to use that FUBAR as a reference in school. I'm sad it ended to, every time the e-mail said "Mr Gimp has uploaded a new chapter" I was like YES!
I just hope my story can give you some entertainment while it lasts

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on April 5, 2007, 12:21:02 PM

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on
ShadowsGirlfriend1_0The circle of life....some African words... XP Dude, had know idea you had scars! I got one on my right wrist, because I mess with my cat too much...he's fast too, like Stephan :D  

AngelicZero on April 5, 2007, 7:23:03 AM

AngelicZero on
AngelicZerohalo...-kicks eggman away from the action figures and growls holding onto the flood figurines- grrr....lol nice job