Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Jolly Roger and a Margarita

Nicole explaing her story...

Chapter 9 - Jolly Roger and a Margarita

Chapter 9 - Jolly Roger and a Margarita
Two weeks passed by without much happening. We went to school, had some fights, had some laughs… Lots of homework… But the best thing of all is that we got our cards. Basically, it doesn’t have any value. It looks like a creditcard, except no one else but you get to pay with it. It’s a whole new payment system, and everything goes electronic instead of the old fashioned paper money and coins. All you gotta do is swipe your card, then press some finger print analyzer and press “yes” if you wanna pay. That’s it. Every retard can get along with it.



We haven’t spent much, but that will change anytime soon. In fact, we even had plans to go this weekend to town. And well, Blain wanted that I’d help him. So we’re going shopping. First of, he needs some cloths. Seriously, when’s the last time you saw someone running around naked? …Exactly. Hell, everyone else needs cloths too. Seeing as autumn is coming soon, and it gets cold, and windy, and rainy and all that. So yeah. Clothes.



I have to mention though, that Blain keep having fights with those four guys. And seeing I was fighting along with him last time, they act it out on me as well. Nothing bad or anything though, it stayed with bugging and calling each other names. We almost had a fight again, until some teacher passed along. I wouldn’t mind to fight while a teacher is watching, but these guys were pussies… Hehehehe…







Where was I again…? Well, I can’t remember. Anyway, this weekend is gonna be great. Well, today is Friday and we decided to go to a pub tonight. Anyone is allowed to enter a pub but you gotta be 18 years old to get alcohol. And Blain wanted to know how to have fun… Well, you’ll do the math. But back then, it seemed like a good idea… I never thought I would regret it…



At around 10 o’clock in the evening, we went out to town. It wasn’t really alive and kicking in the town, but there were others people around our age visiting pubs. And as soon as we entered one, we took our seats…



Sonic: … That’s it?
Nicole: What?
Sonic: You dragged us out here just to sit…?
Nicole: Well no but-
Sonic: I mean, I can sit at home as well…
Nicole: The place itself might be boring as hell. Its how you get along with each other is what makes it fun.

… Awkward silence… No one really seems to enjoy… Shadow kept playing around with a toothpick… After about 15 minutes with a minimal conversation level, I had enough… Geez… Apparently, no one ever visited a bar…



Nicole: Who’s up for a drink?
All: …
Rouge: Piña Colada for me.
Nicole: Finally, someone that knows what’s good. Anyone else?

Long silence again…



Shadow: Well I’ll think I’ll go all out tonight…
Nicole: Yeah!!
Shadow: … One glass of milk.
All: …
Shadow: With two shots of tequila!!
Nicole: … You sure that’s a good idea?
Shadow: … Get me water then.
Nicole: Oh for fu… Come on…
Sonic: …
Nicole: You guys are boring…

So I ordered a Piña Colada and a dropshot at the bar… Now… I guess they weren’t really the type of guys that hang out in a pub. About half an hour later, everyone except for Shadow, Rouge, Blain and me left the pub and went somewhere else. Seeing as the four of us are the only “adults”, and I say adults sarcastically because we all know deep inside we aren’t, we stayed. Rouge stayed because she liked the Piña Colada and ordered 4 more after she finished the first one, Shadow stayed because he liked Rouge… Blain wanted to find out what normal people do, and I stayed for the hell of it… At some point, I had enough and I dragged Blain towards the bar…



Blain: Is this your idea of having fun?
Nicole: It will be. A pint and a Jolly Roger please.
Bartender: Coming right up.

Blain: What the frack is a Jolly Roger?
Nicole: A mix.

So after the bartender passed the drinks to me, I shoved the beer over to Blain. He looked at it with a distrusting face, and even smelled it… Like he haven’t seen a beer in his whole life…



Nicole: You’re supposed to drink it, not sniff it.
Blain: You sure it’s safe?
Nicole: Definitely. Cheers mate.

Then we both swig the drinks until it’s all empty. He slams the glass down and coughed while pulling a funny face



Blain: How the hell can anyone drink this shoot…
Nicole: You never had a beer before?
Blain: … No.
Nicole: Oh…

Then there was this awful silence as Blain chewed on a toothpick. I noticed he kept staring at a female bartender…



Nicole: You like her or something?
Blain: Who?
Nicole: That bartender.
Blain: Well she doesn’t look that bad…


So I came up with a plan… As soon as she got close enough…



Nicole: Blain, could you get me another Jolly Roger? I gotta go to the bathroom.
Blain: Well eh-

Then I walked away, and watched them from a distance. Then the girl turned to Blain seeing as I got her attention.



Bargirl: What can I get you?
Blain: Well eh… A Jolly Roger and eh…
Bargirl: Yes?
Blain: Well… What else you got?

I saw Blain was talking to that bargirl. I didn’t really know what species she was, but I think she was a coyote. I checked on Rouge and Shadow and Shadow seem bored…



Rouge: Where’s Blain?
Nicole: Over there at the bar.

And as we all looked over to the bar, Blain was still talking to that girl. He smiled every now and then. So I decided to leave them alone for a while.



Nicole: So how’s it going?
Shadow: This isn’t really my thing.
Nicole: Whadda ya mean?
Shadow: Just like I said.
Nicole: Well look at Blain. It’s not his thing either but he still seems to enjoy. Rouge: Yeah, looks like he made a new friend.

Again, we looked back. I noticed four empty glasses on the bar… What the hell was he doing?



Rouge: Well anyway, we’re gonna leave soon…
Nicole: What?! Why?!

Then she frowned and had a smile on her face…



Nicole: Ooh!! Oh… Well have fun then…
Rouge: I’m sure we will, wont we Shadow?
Shadow: Huh? Whuzzat?
Nicole: Well I’m gonna check on Blain to see what he’s up to. Later.

So I went back to the bar… I saw she went back to work and Blain was all happy…



Nicole: Ok smartass, what’d you do?
Blain: Well eh… I didn’t really know what to pick.
Nicole: So?
Blain: Sooooooooooooo… She asked me what I’d like. Then she gave me some mix with lime. Really tasty!!

Then I remembered what he means with lime mix. He had a Margarita mixed with lime… Holy shoot, that’s some strong stuff… It’s all pure…



Nicole: You’re not drunk are you?
Blain: Naaah…
Nicole: Good, because I’m not carrying you.

Blain: I feel all warm inside man…
Nicole: That’s usually the case when you pour 4 glasses of Margarita down your throat…

Blain: Four glasses?! Are you shootting me?! I didn’t have four glasses!
Nicole: You didn’t?
Blain: No!!
Nicole: Oh good…
Blain: I had six!
Nicole: You what?!!

I looked at the time and noticed it was only 1:00… I wasn’t really sleepy and all, so I tried to have a normal conversation with Blain… Seeing as I was all alone with him… Maybe this was a good opportunity to hear him out… Maybe I could use a good laugh… Hell, he wouldn’t remember it the next day… And again, he asked for another Margarita… His seventh one…



Nicole: So Blain?
Blain: Yarp?
Nicole: ... You ever been with a girl before?
Blain: I am right now!
Nicole: No I mean, did you ever have a relationship?
Blain: Oh!! Well… I had… During the war…
Nicole: You did…?
Blain: Yeah… She saved me a lot…
Nicole: … Oh?
Blain: She was the most beautiful thing on the planet… I loved her very much…
Nicole: Whadda ya mean was…?
Blain: I left her… I had no choice…

Was he shootting me or was he telling the truth…?



Nicole: What happened?
Blain: After the war, I didn’t need her anymore… It still pains me…
Nicole: What was her name?
Blain: SCAR… SCAR-11… SOF Combat Assault Rifle…
Nicole: …

Then he just giggled. He just made me look like a fool. Good thing he won’t remember it tomorrow… Hehehehehe… I noticed that the bargirl looked at Blain and I guess she overheard us.



Nicole: Eeeh… I’m gonna go to the bathroom…
Blain: Again?!
Nicole: … Yeah.
Blain: Be careful not to drown… *chuckles*

So I went to the bathroom… This time for real.



But as soon as I got back from the bathroom, I noticed Blain was talking to her again… And noticed two more glasses in front of him…



Blain: And I fracking shoot you not… This guy!! He kept on yelling that he’s going to be a father. Todd was his name I believe. Or… Janice, I can’t remember, but he was a human. Then all of a sudden…

Bargirl: …
Blain: BAM!!!!!
Bargirl: O_o
Blain: His fracking head splattered all over the fracking ground!! He was hit with a .50 calibre anti-material round!! And I told him!! I swear I told him!! You know what I told him?!

Bargirl: No?
Blain: I told him… I said I told him that… That… Always!!! Always remember to keep your rifle out of the dirt!! You know what he said?!!

Bargirlr: … What did he say?
Blain: He said… Nothing!!! All I could hear him say is that blood was gushing out of his head… ONE BIG frackING HOLE IN HIS HEAD MAN!!!! I SWEAR!!!! All of his brains… and eyes… And… And… Oh Todd why did you had to die?!! You fracking wanker!!!

Then he let his head down on the bar and cried…


Bargirl: Eh… I think you’re buddy had enough for tonight.
Nicole: I think so too… Come on Blain, it’s time to go.


*sighs*







Well that really didn’t turn out too great… Normally, it would take about twenty minutes to get back to our village. You know how long we took to get home? Two and a half hours!! All because Blain kept ordering those stupid Margarita’sAfter I paid, we were heading home. He fell down a lot and whenever he was walking, he had a lot of trouble standing on his feet, which ended up in him falling on the ground… After an hour or so, we finally managed to get out of town and entered the woods… Then he fell down again…



Nicole: Come on Blain!! Work with me here!!
Blain: No, I need a rest…… I… Must sit…

So he sat down and I sat next to him



Nicole: We can’t stay long here…
Blain: Chill… It’s safe…… I’m here…
Nicole: Oh yeah, that’s perfectly soothing in your present state…
Blain: You know Nicole…
Nicole: What?
Blain: I really, really… ...Really like your eyes…
Nicole: Eeh… Thanks…
Blain: Their all… Purple-ish and… Shiney…
Nicole: Eh… Ok… Thanks…?
Blain: Also… You’re tail…
Nicole: What about it?
Blain: It’s all fluffy… And shoot…
Nicole: …
Blain: And I like your boobs…
Nicole: What?!
Blain: Izza… Like…… If you poke them, they go like… “Whoo!!!! Wiggle wiggle!!! “

Nicole: ……
Blain: Whoowee!!!

All of a sudden, he poked my boob…



Blain: Whee! It wiggled!

Then I punched him as hard as I could in his face, which knocked him out… Great…



Nicole: No more alcoholic drinks for you… shoothead…

Not long after that, I heard him snoring… And seeing I became a little tired, I shook him awake… And well, I couldn’t really leave him behind… Well I could, but…



Blain: Huh…? Whuzzat…?
Nicole: Let’s go!! I wanna go home!!
Blain: I don’t feel so good…
Nicole: *sighs*
Blain: I’m dizzy……
Nicole: At least try to get up…
Blain: I… I can’t…
Nicole: Don’t be such a pussy… Get up…

So he sat up right… And he still didn’t got up… At some point, my patience was wearing thin so I stepped on his tail and he immediately jumped up…



Blain: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
Nicole: See, that wasn’t so hard…
Blain: Why the hell was that for?!!
Nicole: Because I wanna go home and you’re holding me up.

Then all of a sudden, he wanted to punch me. I dodged him, grabbed his arm while I made him trip, which was fairly easy and placed my knee between his shoulder blades. Then he yelled it out… I wasn’t pressing that hard…



Blain: Get off me!! Get off me!!!!
Nicole: Don’t be such a pussy Blain… Seriously… What the hell…
Blain: GET OFF ME!!!! YOU’RE STANDING ON MY EXIT WOUND SCAR THING!!! IT frackING HURTS!!!!

Nicole: Oh. Sorry.

So I helped him getting up. Basically, it’s his own fault that he is in this present state. Well, I know he hasn’t been like this before, but for every thing there’s a first time right? I just hope he learned his lesson. Don’t ever poke my boobs. Or drink too much alcoholic beverages



Anyway, we were on our way again. It took us a long time to reach it, but we finally made it. And as we stood in front of his house…



Blain: Nicoooooooole…?
Nicole: What?
Blain: Thanks…… It was fun…
Nicole: Oh… Well, no problem. Want me to walk you in?
Blain: Noooooooo, I can handle it…

Then he had a lot of trouble of getting the door opened. So I opened the door for him. And as he walked inside, he tripped over the doorstop and fell face first down… I had trouble holding my laughter and I heard him giggle while his face was buried in the wooden floor. Funny sight



Nicole: You sure you don’t need a hand?
Blain: *muffled* Naaah…

Then there was this long awkward silence as I still tried to hold my laughter…


Nicole: Ok, well, goodnight then…
Blain: *muffled* Goodnight…

Then he rose up his arm and made a waving motion while the rest of his body didn’t move an inch. Really funny to see, and I just laughed it out loud. Not long after that, I walked over to my house. And before I went inside, I took another look at him, and noticed he was still lying in the doorway… It actually surprises me that his vocabulary wasn’t affected by the 9 glasses of Margarita’s he had…



Nicole: What an assmunch…

I shook my head and smiled, then went inside to get myself to bed…







Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on March 12, 2008, 6:50:49 AM

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on
ShadowsGirlfriend1_0XD Makes me think of your random series. How I miss the randomness! It was all...random...o_o Yeah...Very fun chappie, now for the rest!