Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 41 - Faq, funfacts and bloopers

The final story of Blain and Nicole...

Chapter 41 - Faq, funfacts and bloopers

Chapter 41 - Faq, funfacts and bloopers
FAQ

#1 What the hell does Semper Fidelus mean?!

Semper Fidelus is Latin, meaning, “Always faithful”. It can be interpreted in many ways, for example, Nicole being always faithful to Blain, Jarod will always be faithful to Vilani, Blain who stays faithful towards his squad and all that. I thought the title fit very well with the story and overall events happening. =3

#2 Is this really your last story…?
Yuuuuush… Because… There’s nothing much left to write. You know Blain and Nicole’s past, present and future.. So… To line it up…

Deus Ex Machina: Blain’s Past
Sidera somnum suadent: Nicole’s past and present. Blain’s present.
Semper Fidelus: Nicole and Blain’s future.

#3 Who was the dude who killed Scyth in the end…?

I left you some hints to figure it out yourself… Do you know…? X3

If you got more questions, let me know.


FUNFACTS

# The mustang character who’s called Eleanor is taken from the Shelby Mustang GT500 “Eleanor”. One of most beautiful cars ever to be created…

# The term “Caldish” was taken from the movie Titanic. Near the end of the movie, the submarine was called the Caldish.

# Longest story I ever did. It even exceeded my Randomness series… XP

# I created a different document that contained all the ideas, plots and dialogue for me as a base to write the story. Total number of pages of that document: 44 pages.

# Some of the scenes described in the story are based on actual events that happened during the second world war.

# Azerbaijan is a real country.

# Epsilon, Sigma, and Alpha are symbols from the Greek alphabet. Epsilon is the 5th character, Sigma is the 18th character, and Alpha is the 1st character of the alphabet.

# The number of times the word “frack” appeared in this story: 6417 times. O_o ( such potty mouth… DX )


BLOOPZ0RZ ( I love this part! X3 )

Blain: … And another thing, I really want-
Jarod: Sir!!
Blain: …*sighs* What is it Jarod?
Jarod: Battlewalkers spotted a few clicks north east of our position! Their being escorted by tanks and infantry of around 30 men!

Blain: Yeah that’s nice. Anyway, Tavish?
Tavish: Yes sir?
Blain: I think I’ve made it perfectly clear… And yet no one obeyed that command… There is a lack of discipline in the regiment and I wanna know why…

Tavish: What command, sir?
Blain: No one… Is allowed… to enter… MY room…!
Jarod: Bu-Bu- But sir!! The battlewalkers!!
Blain: No, they can’t come in my room either.


All of a sudden, I felt as if I could explode in anger… Memories were rushing by of the people I loved who passed away in this world because of a lie… My “family”, friends… My guys… I noticed my right hand was starting to shake severely as I clenched my teeth… Then all of a sudden, I pulled out my gun and aimed it at Scyth…

Blain: WE are NOTHING but creations of a mad man who enjoyed playing with genetic toys!!! It’s wrong, and you fracking know it!!

Scyth: But… The ICA can still-

Blain: frack the ICA!!! They took away everything from me I ever cared for!!! Everything I build up over the years!!!! Everything that took so much effort to get!!! EVERYTHING!!! I don’t give a shoot whether or not you care about me!!! You were part of the ICA who took away everything from everyone!!! From Nicole and ME!!! You killed Vilani!!! She was pregnant for fracks sake!!!

Scyth: I didn’t kill Vilani… That wasn’t me… Please… You can blame me a lot, but not for her death… I cared as much for her as you did…

Blain: Yet you helped Jones to take her life…
Scyth: … So you know then…
Blain: … Yeah… I know it all too well now…
Scyth: *sighs* … Just… Give me the flashcard and I’ll let you and Nicole go… I don’t wanna kill you, Blain… Please…

Blain: I’ll put a bullet between your eyes, you sick frack…
Scyth: I beg you, Blain… Please…
Blain: frack… Off…
Scyth: So it’s like that…? You’re turning you’re back on me now……?
Blain: Lifeforms like you don’t deserve to live…

Then he walked up to me and coldly stared in my eyes…

Scyth: … I’m gonna stuff a sock… With oranges… And I will beat your head with it over… And over… And over again… Until the oranges are nothing but pulp and juice…

Blain: …
Scyth: Then I’ll wring the sock and drink that juice… And I shall throw back my head and point and laugh at you… *giggles*

Blain: … You’ve been sniffing glue again…?


I knew Blain always had a pistol under his pillow… It’s a habit he never got rid of ever since… So I slowly moved his head away as he was still asleep… Found it… I sat on the edge of the bed, holding the gun and stared at it… A really disturbing thought ran through my mind, now that I think of it, and I thought that it would be a cure… A medicine, if you will… So I checked to see if it was loaded… Gently pulled the safety off like Mahabi showed me once… But the gun was empty… I couldn’t find any bullets… I checked everywhere… I sat for a long time on the bed, thinking of a way to end it… Then I suddenly found the answer…

I went to the weapons armory… I saw Blain entering once, and I knew the code and got hold of the keycard… And I saw all these weapons and ammo and bombs and everything… So I got out a round and placed it in the clip and cocked the pistol… Placed it in my mouth… And pulled the trigger… A loud bang was heard and my teeth tasted horrible as black smoke came out of my mouth… Then I looked at the box of the rounds… It said “Blanks”… Why the hell would they have blanks in the first place…? I continued to look around and found a grenade… And it even came with an instruction manual… Pull out the pin… Release the handle… Then I dropped the grenade… And waited for the bang… The bang came not long after that… A huge bang with a bright flash blinded me for a short while… As I looked at the manual again, I noticed it said “M3A4 Flashbang”… So I got out a different grenade and did the same… Another loud bang… I got hit by a lot of things and it hurt like hell, and I thought I was finally dieing… When I noticed I wasn’t dead and looked around, I saw rubber balls all over the place… Turned out I detonated a stungrenade which shoots rubber balls… Heh, I said balls… Then I found a tazer gun, which shoots two darts on a wire while 50.000 volts is running through your body and it’s deadly when you get hit near vital body parts… So I aimed at my head and pulled the trigger… Then I felt the two darts hitting my head… Is this what fifty thousand volts feel like on the flesh?!! Nothing happened… Then I checked the gun and it said that the battery was empty… Gaaaah… Then I noticed in the far left corner an anti-tank missile… I checked the manual…

“Thank you for purchasing the M76A1 Javelin Anti-Tank missile. Please note that you need the docking station HUD in order for this missile to work. Chapter 1-A: Setting up your device. Place the launch tube over the docking station as shown in figure 1-A. Once the tube is connected to the docking station, check the connection status in HUD. If it says “Launch error nr. Usuxx0rz” the device is not properly connected. If the HUD says: “Launch Control: Code: Blowthosemotherfrackerstotinybits8D” You’re all set.

At that point, I knew enough. This had to work. I did everything the manual said… Then I placed the launchtube against my head because it didn’t fit in my mouth… I had the same problem with Blain’s di- Wait, getting sidetracked again… Focus, Nicole, focus… I gently activated the fire mechanism… I heard a bleep and when I checked the HUD, it said “Launch Error nr. 21.2X41: “Range too close. U suxorz”. Damn it!!! I took another pistol and saw it was loaded… Then I placed it in my mouth again… I was ready to pull the trigger until I felt a hand on my shoulders… When I turned around, I noticed it was Blain…


Blain: Don’t… Please… You shouldn’t go like this…
Nicole: *sobs* I… I just can’t take it anymore Blain… I just can’t!
Blain: Yeah I know… Don’t put it in your mouth… Come on… Don’t do this…

He grabbed my hand and moved it to the side of my head, so that the pistol would aim at my head…


Blain: You should aim it to the side of you’re head… It’s way more effective that way! =3

Nicole: Damn it!!! I’m trying to commit suicide here!!
Blain: … Oh…
Nicole: …
Blain: … Want me to help you with that…? =3
Nicole: GAAAAAAAAH!!!
Blain: X3
Nicole: frack it, I’m going back to bed…
Blain: … Be sure to wear those panties!! X3 *gets punched*


Scyth: Now I’ll just be another regular furry… *sighs*
Blain: … I can’t believe it’s all over now…
Scyth: Well believe it…
Blain: … What?
Scyth: … Bliev it.
Blain: …
Scyth: BLIEV IT!!! BLIEV IT!!!! BLIEV IT!!! BLIEV IT!!!! X3
Blain: The hell is wrong with yo-
Scyth: A NINJA LEGEND!!!!1 >_<
Blain: … O_o


Blain: Alright… Get your gear and we’ll be moving out in 5 minutes… Jarod!! Front in center!!

No response…

Blain: Jarod!!!
Shifty: … He’s not here sarge…
Blain: Damn it!! Find him!! We need everyone!!

And after that, Shifty ran off to find Jarod…

Shifty: Jarod!! Where the hell are you?!!

Shifty kept on calling Jarod but no response… At some point, he reached a door and he heard sounds, so he listened… He found out that Jarod was inside…

Shifty: *bangs on door* Yo Jarod!! Get your things!! We’ll be moving out in 5 minutes!!

Again, no response… He put his ear against the door and listened to what was happening inside…

Shifty: Yo Jarod!!! Open up!!! *bangs on door*

After standing for more then ten minutes, he wasn’t responding. So Shifty ran back to Blain…


Blain: Where the hell is Jarod?!!
Shifty: Well, he was with Vilani. They both said they were coming but no one opened the door.

Blain: … O_o
Shifty: …
Blain: …
Shifty: … Wait a sec…


I helped her to get up from the ground by reaching out a hand after I got up… She took my hand and I pulled her up. She seemed so tired and weak, and walking seemed really difficult for her. I supported her as her arm went over my shoulders and I held her close… And so, we walked out of the sickbay… Together… Which was something I never thought I would ever do again… Just a simple thing like walking together… It felt so awkward yet I felt happy… We looked at each other once we were walking together and that’s, I think, we both truly realized it… Sorrow, anger and misunderstandings got replaced by overwhelming happiness and love as we looked each other in the eyes… Then Nicole bumped into a pillar because she didn’t looked where she was going…



I took a good look at her face again and wiped the tears out of her eyes… And I just couldn’t believe it… People I thought were dead came alive so all of a sudden… First Blain, then Amy… And if that wasn’t enough, I noticed Blain was walking towards us, supporting someone else… And then I noticed that someone was Sonic… But there was something different about Sonic… I stood right in front of him and he wasn’t even looking at me… But as I took a closer look, I noticed his eyes were all mat and pale… Blain took Sonic’s hands and guided them to my face… Then his hands drifted downward to my boobs… Sonic had a big grin on his face…

Sonic: Oh Nicole, it’s so good to feel you!! 8D *gets punched*


Shifty: TAZOR GUN!!!!!1 X3
Jarod: HOLY shoot!!! O_o
Shifty: *fires tazor gun*
Jarod: GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!1
Shifty: …
Jarod: IS THIS WHAT 50.000 VOLTS LIKE FEEL ON THE FLESH?!!!
Shifty: …
Jarod: *rolls around on the ground*
Shifty: …
Jarod: *spastic head movements*
Shifty: Dude, it’s not even charged…


Vilani: I-I’m gonna be a mommy…!
Jarod: … You sure that it’s not just a fart……?
Vilani: …


Rico: Sir, can I ask what the mission is?
Blain: Yeah, we’re on a nunya mission.
Rico: Nunya mission sir?
Blain: Nunya damn business!! >_<
Jarod: Hehehe, that never gets old…


Nicole: But Blain, I don’t want you to go to war!!! I, I, I, I, I , I, I just can't. I won't!!! WEE-OOH, WEE-OOH!!!! Stay, stay and live, live a life with me. WEE-OOH!!!!1 Wee-Ohh Wee-Ohh Wee-Ohh-Wee! TT_TT

Blain: Look Nicole, those curly things in your hair make me so hot, I can't think straight!!! >_<



Shifty: Lot’s corpses here…
Jarod: Yeah… Keep you’re eyes open out here…
Shifty: … Look……
Jarod: What…?
Shifty: …
Jarod: Don’t turn that body around…!! It might be booby trapped…!!
Shifty: …
Jarod: …
Shifty: That’s ok, I love boobies.
Jarod: … Good point.


Rico: I eh… Well… The cybernetic engineer couldn’t do much… He eh… Th-The chaos-drive inside of you is powering you’re arm… But… It’s also you’re life-support… A-And the chaos-drive is damaged… It’s draining… That’s another reason of why we deactivated you’re arm… You’re arm will only drain it further down… So… So we deactivated you’re arm to keep you alive for as long as possible…

Blain: … So…… What you’re saying is… I-is that I-I’m dieing…?
Rico: *nods slowly*
Nicole: *gasps*
Blain: … I see… …Ho-How much time…?
Rico: Six months… Maybe eight… Nine months tops… So… Seeing you’re current state… It’s… It’s not recommended to go out on the field… No more field duty for you, sir…

Blain: *nods slowly*
Rico: I’m sorry to say this under these conditions…… I-I wish there w-was another way, b-but-

Blain: It’s ok, Rico…… Thanks……
Rico: I’m sorry… I truly am……
Guy: …
Blain: Who the hell are you?
Guy: Blain…
Blain: … What?
Guy: Some things are just too important to take chances with. You can depend on Duracell to give you the power you need to get accurate readings and excellent performance from your home medical devices. So many sati- *gets shot*

All: …
Energizer bunny: It just keeps going, and going, and goi- *gets shot*

All: …



Blain: Scyth, we need you; we’ve got a situation, over.

Radio: *kssht* What’s over? *kssht*

Blain: What I just said was over…

Radio: *kssht* Ten four. *kssht*

Blain: It’s not ten passed four, it’s only eleven o’clock!

Radio: *kssht* Oh. Roger that. *kssht*

Blain: Who the hell is Roger?

Radio: *kssht* I don’t know… *kssht*

Blain: Copy that.

Radio: *kssht* What’s to copy? *kssht*

Blain: That you said Roger.

Radio: *kssht* Who’s Roger? *kssht*

Blain: I don’t know, you said Roger!!

Roger: Roger here! ^-^

Blain: ……………… *kicks Roger*


*ahem*

Anyway, on to the after word thingies…

Afterword stuff


Unlike the Deus Ex Machina story, this one is not focused anymore on actual warfare. Its main focus is about love, trust, friendship and survival in an almost impossible doomsday scenario. It’s kinda interesting to see how Nicole and Blain evolved over the stories regarding their personalities. In particular, Nicole’s character. In the beginning where she first made her appearance, she was cocky and arrogant, but that slowly changed into the opposite. She changed even more when she thought that Blain died. I guess that’s some sort of an interesting perspective, because sadly, the only thing that unifies people is wars…

Well, what’s more to say… Hm… I don’t really know. As you may have guessed it, this’ll be my last big story. I might do some randomness things when ideas pop in, but that’s pretty much it.

Oh dear lord, here it comes again. *ahem* Again, I feel kinda sad that it’s over again, because I had a lot of fun writing the last story as well… I think it was even more fun then the previous two stories together…

I wanted to thank everyone who’s been following this story since the beginning, and especially the ones who left me nice comments. I hopes you enjoyed the story as much as I loved writing it ( How corny is that, it’s the third time I write that in an afterword thing ) and it would be deeply appreciated if you tell me your honest opinion about the whole stories. Critics are of course welcome and I wouldn’t mind if you tell me what you didn’t liked about the story. =3

So eh… I guess that’s it… I’m getting really hungry right now… Must pillage the refrigerator… >=3

Boooya!! See ya around!!

MrGimp

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment