Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Goodnight Moon, Goodnight Bloo

This story was inspired by my baby sister. You can guess how.

Chapter 1 - Goodnight Moon, Goodnight Bloo

Chapter 1 - Goodnight Moon, Goodnight Bloo
I can't sleep," Bloo said quietly, sitting up in his bed. He got out of his bed and started to pace the room.
"How can I get to sleep?" he asked himself. "A warm glass of milk usually helps Mac sleep."
Bloo shuffled of to the kitchen and preceded to such for milk.
"Let's see, Herriman had Frankie alphabetise, ampalapize, alfor- alfee-, put um' in letter order and milk starts wiiiiiitttttthhhhhh . . . Q!" he reached up to the 'Q' cupboard an opened it only to find it empty.
"Frankie must not know how to spell 'milk'. Maybe she put it with the L's." with this logic, Bloo opened the 'L' door as a rain of lasagna noodles came crashing down on him. Bloo continued in this fashion with 'G' 'J' 'H' 'F' 'W' 'C' 'E' until he had finally reached 'M'..Just as he was about to open it he got another idea.
"Mac's mom reads him a story if he can't sleep. Maybe Frankie knows a good one." He then went off to Frankie's room.
"Pssssst."
"Uhhhh"
"Frankie."
"Uhhhh"
"I can't sleep."
"Getridofitslappy."
"Can you read me a story?"
"Thamnkyou, peas puul up to tha smervis winda."
"Um, do you just have a book I can look at?"
"Silly rabbit snore, chores're fr hares."
"Oooookaaaayyyyy. I'll just look over here."
"Is snore somone in ma room? snore I'm gonna get in there an snore mix um up."
Bloo stared bewildered at Frankie and soon decided to leave the room. As soon as he was in the hallway he began to pace again.
"What does Mac's mom do if the story doesn't work?" He thought for a moment. "Oh! Sleeping pills! Herriman's gotta have
some!" Bloo suddenly shouted.
"Die, Monkey! Die!" Frankie yelled from behind the door. Bloo slowly and silently crept off to Mr. Herriman's office. He opened the door and began suching for the pills with no regared for order and cleanliness. As soon as Bloo was certain the pills were no were in the room, he left.
"Man, tryin' to get to sleep sure made me tired, I'm going to bed."
In a few hours the entire house was awakened by a "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?", further annoyed by a "MY ROOM!", and few even heard the "Oh, my." from the kitchen.
When Bloo finally woke up he foun him self surrounded by Wilt, Frankie, and Mr. Herriman, all looking extremely angry.
"So, how'd you guys sleep last night? I slept like a log."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment