Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A gift for Wilt

this was the first fanfic I ever wrote and one of my favourites. it got good reveiws over at
FanFiction.net so I'm hopeing you folks over here will do the same.

Chapter 1 - A gift for Wilt

Chapter 1 - A gift for Wilt
It was about 5:00 at Foster's and everyone seemed excited. Bloo had somehow found out that today was Wilt's birth day, or as close as you can get to a birth day for an imaginary friend and with Bloo as an informant. Bloo was telling Mac and Eduardo how he got Wilt to keep out of the way.
"I'll bet he's still holding up those vases!"
"I don't think that was very nice, Bloo"
"Oh, reee-laaax, Mac. Wilt's happy to do it. He's like the nice creature from the polite lagoon."
Just then, the doorbell rang, Coco answered it.
"I have a package here for Wilt." the postman said as the door was opened.
"Coco?"
"Um... no, Wilt"
"Coco?"
"No, Wilt"
"Coco?"
"No, I don't think it's coco."
"Coco?"
"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!?"
"Coco."
The postman's screams attracted Mr. Herriman to the door.
"That's quite enough." he said as Coco gave the postman a dirty look. "Now then, this package is for whom?"
"Uh, Wilt?"
"Right then," Mr. Herriman grabbed one of the nearby 'intercoms' and called for Wilt. "Master Wilt, your presence in required in the main foyer."
"Um, I'm sorry, but I'm kinda busy here, is that ok?"
"Don't worry, Master Wilt, Master Bloo will be happy to take over you duties."
"Aw, man." Bloo's voice rang out.
"Master Wilt should be here momentarily."
After a while Wilt and Bloo came into the room carrying two tall stacks of vases.
"Ok, I'm here whaddya need?" Wilt said politely.
"This young man has a package for you."
"Oh, uh, ok. Where do I sign?"
As soon as Wilt was done with the legal work the postman handed him a bright colored package.
"Ok, thanks." Wilt said as the postman left.
"Oooh! Who's it from?" Bloo squealed, snatching the card off the package. "Who's Xela?"
"No way!" Wilt said, taking the card away from Bloo. "Alex."
"Co co co co?"
"Alex was my creator, and if he's sending me this than that means . . . " Wilt trailed off and looked stunned for a while. The suddenly he ripped off the wrapping paper and carelessly tossed it on one of Eduardo's horns. Then he reached in the box and pulled out . . . something long and red with a wristband on. It was his other hand! He instantly tossed the box on Bloo, who had not seen the hand yet.
At the site of the hand everyone else panicked. Eduardo started to scream or cry (it was hard to tell the difference), Coco began running back and forth shouting in her own language, Mac went into a seemingly endless scream, and Mr. Herriman past out with a 'My word!'.
All this noises now attracted Frankie. She came down the stairs and saw Wilt's arm in hand.
"Maybe you should have waited to open that!" she screamed over the noise.
"Sorry!"
"Ok, if I could have it quiet here, ok just- KNOCK IT OFF!!!"
Everyone fell silent except for the stifled sobs of Eduardo.
"Hey, what's going on out there?" Bloo's muffled voice called form under the box. Coco lifted the box off of him. The moment he saw Wilt holding his own hand he started to scream just like Mac had. Finally, Frankie covered Bloo"s mouth with her hand. Bloo fought his way out of Frankie's hold and started to rub his chin in thought.
"Ok, let's try to piece this together people, so cucumber men from the planet, oh let's say, mars are trying to replace us piece by piece and they've stared with Wilt, our good friend, Wilt's arm!"
"What? I'm sorry but that not right."
"Well, let's see you do better Mr. Smartey-Tall-Pants"
"Ok, well I guess it all started just a few months before I came here"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowsGirl101 on June 30, 2007, 11:12:25 AM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101Aw, I love wilt he's so cute! This is very Good i'll add it to my fav's!

Mr_M7 on June 30, 2007, 1:48:51 PM

Mr_M7 on
Mr_M7OH, eh-heh! Thank you!