Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Fairy Queen and Big Ugly Dragon

this was the first fanfic I ever wrote and one of my favourites. it got good reveiws over at
FanFiction.net so I'm hopeing you folks over here will do the same.

Chapter 2 - Fairy Queen and Big Ugly Dragon

Chapter 2 - Fairy Queen and Big Ugly Dragon
The twins were fighting over Wilt again. He sat on the floor while the two of them pulled at his arms.
"Give him, Tommy! We're gonna play Monster Fighting Monkeys-Cats!"
"Well, Timmy, We're gonna play Fairy Queen and Big Ugly Dragon!"
"But you're a boy!"
"I know you are, but what am I?"
"A stupid-head!"
Suddenly, they were both silenced as a small red ball rolled into the room.
"Hey, that's my ball!" Timmy cried.
"Nuh uh! It's MY ball!" Tommy replied.
Soon the two were locked in combat over the rubber sphere. Wilt took this opportunity to get out of the room, in the hallway a boy in his teens, wearing a gray hoodie and blue jeans, was rising from the floor after tossing the ball in the room. This was Alex, Wilt's creator, even though Wilt now belonged to the twins. When Alex didn't need Wilt anymore Alex didn't have the heart to get rid of him. So Wilt was given to the twins.
"Hey, Wilt."
"Man, I owe you one."
"Crazy Lizard King and Garbage man?"
"No, Fairy Queen and Big Ugly Dragon. That dragon costume really chafes."
"Wanna go shoot some hoops?"
"Love to."
On the court
"Hey, Wilt," Alex said, taking a shoot att the foul line, "I've been thinken'. Well, the twins treat you pretty rough an' I think you deserve better."
"I'm sorry, but what are you saying?"
"Look, you know that girl, Frankie?"
"Yeah."
"Well, she works at this place called Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends an' I was thinkin' you could hang out there."
"Ok, I'm sorry but that is not ok! I've seen the commercials for that place, it's a foster home. I'd be adopted!"
"Well you'd be in one piece!" Alex yelled. This was the first time they had fought in a long time. "Look, all I'm sayin' is think about it, eventually they'll get board with you, and I'd think I'd be nice to have a place to go after that."
"Well, couldn't I just stay here as, like, a butler. I think I'd look good in a tux, don't you?"
"I don't think you'd be able to survive that long. You've got rips all over your face!"
"Well, I sewed them up pretty good didn't I?"
"No, your sewing stinks, and you won't let Mom patch you up!"
"Well, I'm sturdy, I can last!"
For a moment Alex fell quiet as he walked over to the trash can and pulled out the remnants of a toy train.
"Well, that was poorly built anyways."
Alex dug in deeper and pulled out a crumpled aluminum bat.
"Look, Wilt. I just don't want you getting hurt."
Tommy's (or Timmy's) voice called from the house. "Hey, Wilt, were are you? We have a surprise for you!"
"Coming! Look I'm sorry about yelling at you, but I gotta go now."
"Yeah, I know, duty calls." as soon as Wilt got to the house Alex added, "Be careful."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment