Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Ticklish Between the eyes

this was the first fanfic I ever wrote and one of my favourites. it got good reveiws over at
FanFiction.net so I'm hopeing you folks over here will do the same.

Chapter 3 - Ticklish Between the eyes

Chapter 3 - Ticklish Between the eyes
Friday night, 10:00. The twins were asleep in front of the T.V., Alex was on the phone, and Wilt had jest finished cleaning the twin's room. He figured his chances of being a butler would increase and his chances of braking would decrease if he helped out around the house. It had been almost a month since Alex and Wilt had their fight. Alex hadn't mentioned Foster's since. Wilt scooped up the twins and took then to bed. They were kind of cute when they were asleep. Wilt was about to go to sleep when he realized he was very thirsty. He was walking towards the kitchen and heard Alex talking on the phone.
"Yeah . . . 4:30, the twins'll be at soccer . . . "
Wilt walked in and went to the sink.
"Hang on, he's here, I'll ask him," Alex covered the receiver and turned to Wilt, "Hey, Wilt. Frankie scored some floor seats and wanted to you to come."
"Me? Uh, yeah, sure."
Alex turned back to the phone, "Yeah, he's coming . . . Yeah, bye." he added and hung up, "Frankie's gonna pick us up around 4:30."
"I'm sorry but isn't that kinda early?"
"Yeah, but, we'll get to meet the players."
"Oh, ok." Wilt got his drink and went off to bed.
4:45, Wilt learned Alex's true motives. A tour of . . . Foster's. He should have been suspicious of the bus, but now it was too late. Frankie was pulling at Wilt's legs, and Wilt was clinging onto one of the bus seats.
"It's just a tour, Wilt!" Frankie yelled
"No! You can't make me!"
"Yes, I can." Alex said calmly standing by Wilt's head.
"You wouldn't!"
"I would." Alex said, putting on a sinister grin.
"No! Don't! Please!"
Alex ignored Wilt's pleads and raised his hands. Slowly he brought them right between Wilt's eyes.
"Alex!"
Alex wiggled his fingers and Wilt instantly let go causing Frankie and Wilt to roll up to the front door.
"Why didn't you do that in the first place?" Frankie said.
"What? And wrestle him all the way to the door?"
At that point the door was opened by Mr. Herriman.
"Good evening, welcome to . . . Miss Frances! Get up of the floor, it's unbecoming."
"I'll show ya unbecoming ya buck-toothed rat." Frankie said under her breath.
"This is Master Wilt, I presume?"
"Yup, and he's here for the grand tour." Alex said walking up the driveway.
Wilt moped throughout the entire tour. He didn't say a word to Alex nor to the other friends as they passed by.
"If that is all, I must attend to my duties." Mr. Herriman said and left for his office.
"Well, waddya think, Wilt" Frankie asked.
"Well, it's a nice place here, but I won't have to go."
"What!?"
"Yup, I won't have to come here." he repeated, confidently.
"Wilt," Alex said, "remember the bat?"
"Yup, but that was mostly the lawnmower's fault."
"Look, Wilt, just think about it, ok?"
With that Frankie drove Alex And Wilt home, where Wilt was instantly summoned by the twins

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment