Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The End

this was the first fanfic I ever wrote and one of my favourites. it got good reveiws over at
FanFiction.net so I'm hopeing you folks over here will do the same.

Chapter 4 - The End

Chapter 4 - The End
Tommy was sick and had to stay home from school. Wilt was left in charge while their mother went to pick up Alex and Timmy.
"Oh, Wi-ilt!" Tommy cried from his room. Wilt turned off the vacuum and stepped into the room to see Tommy standing in the middle of the room.
"Whaddya need? Juice? Pillows fluffed?"
"No, I wanna play a game."
"Come on, you gotta get to bed." Wilt said, bending over to pick up Tommy. Suddenly, Tommy grabbed Wilt's hand.
"It's called Merry-Go-Round!" he said and began spinning around. Wilt was lifted off the ground as his head started to hit every thing in range.
"Tommy! Stop! This is so not ok!" But the child didn't listen to the Imaginary Friend.
Every thing was becoming blurred, then something came in, sharp and clear. A pain in his arm. Then, it all stopped. Wilt felt a strange, floating sensation. Every thing was still blurry and he couldn't tell where he was. Then, it all stopped.
A few minutes later his mom brought Alex home. He saw Wilt's leg poking out of the trash can.
"WILT!" Alex ran to the can and pulled Wilt out. He was in bad shape. His smaller eye was crumpled and didn't seem to work right, and one of his arms was missing with cotton stuffing pouring out. Wilt woozily got to his feet. Then he saw what wasn't there.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH! MY ARM! AHHH! AHHHHH!"
"That's it! Your goin' to Fosters!"
Alex and his mother fought Wilt inside to the sewing room and tried to get him into a chair.
"Wilt, sit down." Alex's mom said in a commanding voice causing Wilt to obey. Alex used the phone in the room to call Frankie to see if she could bring the buss over while his mother went in a search for the missing arm.
Soon, Alex had arranged the ride and his mom returned saying the arm was lost. They looked around until the bus came and Wilt knew he could avoid it no longer. He and Alex soon arrived at Foster's where Alex and Wilt signed some papers for Mr. Herriman. Now Wilt was a resident of Foster's.
"Look, Wilt, if we ever find your arm I promise to get it to you as soon as possible." Alex said.
"Will you come and visit?" Wilt asked.
"No, the twins might follow me. I just want you to be safe."
With that they said their goodbyes and Alex left.
-Back at Foster's
"Wow" Bloo said in awe.
"Aw, it's not that amazing." Wilt said humbly.
"Hey that reminds me of how I got here, well it all started when Mac's stupid brother Terrence was chasing us around the living room saying 'Wait! I just want to punch you!'-"
"Bloo." Mac intervened, "we already know that one"
"What is this? Knock Bloo's ideas day?"
And then he looked down at his lower half.
"AH! What happened to my knees??"
"Bloo", Mac said calmly. "I think you're
sitting on them.."
He felt his lower half and gave a big sigh.
Then he stared at Mac for a moment.
"I knew that", he shrugged.
The End

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment