Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Something to Do

Could Mushrambo and Yakumo have something going on? Could Sago and Binka have something going on- is Mushra lonely- read to find out!

Chapter 1 - Something to Do

Chapter 1 - Something to Do


Note: This is my first fic. EVER, so if you could leave a comment, just tell me if I should keep writing or if I suck. Oh yeah…Mushra, Sago, and Kutal don't fuse to become Mushrambo. (Mushra and Yakumo are just friends for this fic. only) Mushrambo and Yakumo are deeply in love, Sago loves Binka, and Binka loves Sago. *big grin* O.K., I'll stop blabbing on now!





Mushra looked on as Mushrambo whispered something in Yakumo's ear. Then he overheard Kutal talking to Sago, “Sago, what shall I cook for dinner?” “Huh… uh… sorry Kutal, I didn't hear you, what did you say?” Sago said drooling over Binka who was playing with the kittens. “I asked you what I should cook for dinner.” Kutal said irritably. “Let's see, I think we should have… fish!” Sago said still drooling over Binka. “Good idea, I can make my fish soufflé!” Kutal exclaimed. “Hey Mushra, kittens, Binka, come fishing with us!” Sago half-yelled at the five of them. “O.K.” they all replied at once.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



“Yakumo, do you want to go find that we saw a little earlier?” Mushrambo whispered in Yakumo's ear. Yakumo merely nodded and looked over at Mushra who was muttering something to himself. Soon after, she heard Sago calling Mushra, the kittens, and Binka to follow him and Kutal to go fishing for dinner.



“O.K., so scratch the river, how about we just stay right here?” Mushrambo said in a low- mischievous voice. “I'd love that.” She said with shivers running down her spine. All of the sudden she noticed everyone was gone, except Mushrambo and her. Next thing she knew, his arms were around her waist and back. She looked at his gorgeous blue eyes- he stared at hers. Then he attracted her to him, and then she felt his armor against her chest- they were kissing.









O.k., so promise me you'll review. PLEASE! I need to know if I suck or rock. Oh yeah, if you guys like me there will be more chapters on the way. And sooner or later the rating might change- so just keep a look out for this story. ^_^

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jewel on August 16, 2005, 5:46:05 AM

jewel on
jewelgood story keep going.
i think mushrambo and yakumo make a good couple:)

ShadowAlchemist100 on July 17, 2005, 8:50:35 AM

ShadowAlchemist100 on
ShadowAlchemist100It's very, VERY good. Keep it going!

*Kagome Higurashi*

FireFairy on May 25, 2005, 5:46:41 AM

FireFairy on
FireFairy*Kari's sister Gata comes in with rabis and turn into a pixie candrain of the wind and hits Mushrambo a coconut and Mushra With her mallet.^_________^
Hate!!!!!!!!!!
*Kicks Yakumo and tries to destroy her*Mushra mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
And Sakko is my sister!!!!!!!!!!!
*Gata cakles*
*Kari comes like a bird named a queatzal half-human/half-bird and yells Die Binka!*Grabs arrow and bow and shoots it at Binka*

cold_dragon_blood on May 12, 2005, 12:53:34 PM

cold_dragon_blood on
cold_dragon_bloodI wish I had some idea of what show this came from... but never the less, a good story with a love twist is always the best to read! Comment me on my profile when you write more, I really want to read it ^^ *DANCE OF WOOT*