Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Feelings Expressed

Could Mushrambo and Yakumo have something going on? Could Sago and Binka have something going on- is Mushra lonely- read to find out!

Chapter 2 - Feelings Expressed

Chapter 2 - Feelings Expressed


Chapter 2



O.K.! Thanks for the reviews! MushraSuki2ever, you crack me up, with your stories, AND reviews! And, I kinda thought when Binka first appeared, that Sago had the hotts for her, like when they were at that `theme park,' he was holding her pretty close on the ride. Sorry about the short chapter, I promise this one will be longer. And since you liked it, I decided to keep writing, once again, I don't own Shinzo.





XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX





“Hey, Sago, why don't you just tell her?” Kutal questioned irritably. “Tell who, what?” Sago asked a little confused. “Tell Binka how you really feel about her!!!” Kutal replied. “I can't, I'm just a nobody that she wouldn't take interest in.” Sago said with sadness in his eyes.





Meanwhile…





“Just tell em' Binka!” Mushra said in a low voice, as not to attract attention from Kutal, the kittens, and especially not Sago. “Tell `em'' what, and who is `em''??? “Tell Sago that you love him!” Mushra stated slightly louder. “Well, I guess I should, I mean love should NEVER be a secret, right! If he likes me great- if he doesn't, then I'll get over him.” Binka said energetically.





Meanwhile… again…





“Yakumo, do you love me?” Mushrambo questioned Yakumo. “Yes. Why do you ask?” Yakumo replied. “Well, do you think we could ever be together?” “Of course, I mean we love each other don't we?” “I guess your right, but- never mind.” He sighed. “What- tell me!” “Are you sure? Please don't get mad if you say no to my question.” “O.k., I won't get mad, now tell me!” “Will you marry me?”





Back with the whole Sago/Binka situation…





“Sago , can I talk to you, alone?” Binka asked her beloved Sago. “Ummm… sure.” Sago said with red starting to rise in his cheeks. They walked just out of earshot when Binka blurted out, “I LOVE YOU!” “What?!?!?!?” Sago said now madly blushing. “I said I love you, silly.” Binka joked a little bit. “But-…” Sago searched for words, but couldn't find any. “But, what, all I want to know is if you love me, or not.” Binka said as her hope was slowly dying out. “Well, I guess there's no point in hiding it anymore… I LOVE YOU TOO!!!” Sago yelled at the top of his lungs.







Sorry it's kinda short, I have this HUGE freakin' science test to study for. frack the teachers! (jk) Any ways… what do you think Yakumo should tell Mushrambo. And if Suki is reading this, can I use your name in the upcoming chapters? And if you let me there might be some definite Suki/Mushra potential. ^_^

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowAlchemist100 on July 17, 2005, 8:53:29 AM

ShadowAlchemist100 on
ShadowAlchemist100VERY VERY VERY GOOD!

*Kagome Higurashi*

shinzolove on May 14, 2005, 5:01:00 AM

shinzolove on
shinzolovemake more please.its really good

cold_dragon_blood on May 13, 2005, 11:00:59 AM

cold_dragon_blood on
cold_dragon_bloodYou're gonna make a great book someday ^^