Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3

Could Mushrambo and Yakumo have something going on? Could Sago and Binka have something going on- is Mushra lonely- read to find out!

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3


O.k. thank you for the reviews! Sorry it took a little bit, but, hey, your reading now aren't you? Once Again, I DON'T OWN SHINZO!*sigh*





Chapter Three, The Proposal Is Announced.



“Are you serious, Mushrambo?” Yakumo said slightly confused. “Yes, I am VERY serious. I love you with all of my heart!” Mushrambo answered. “Well, of course I'll marry you!!!! I love you with all of my heart, too!” Yakumo said while hugging Mushrambo furiously.





After what seemed like an eternity in his arms, Mushrambo pulled away and slipped a small gold ring on Yakumo's ring finger. It fit perfectly and right on top, laid a small, sparkling diamond. “It's gorgeous Mushrambo!” Yakumo shrieked with delight. “I hoped you would like it. Sago, Kutal, and Mushra helped me pick it out for you.” “How sweet! I love you soooo much!” She said, and then lightly kissed him on the lips.





“I've got to show the others, and tell them the good news! Come on Mushrambo, let's go find them!” Yakumo said with excitement filling her voice.





Back with the others…





“I wanted to tell you so many times.” Sago whispered to Binka as he held her in his tight embrace. “I was so afraid you'd reject my heart, then I just couldn't keep it from you, with some help from Mushra.” Binka said shyly while returning Sago's hug. Then, without warning, Sago dipped his head down to her level and kissed her, right where Kutal, Mushra, and the kittens could see.





“Ewwwww!!!!” yelled all three kittens when they saw Sago and Binka kissing. “What are you guys `ewwww'-ing over?” Kutal asked the kittens. “Look at Sago and Binka over there by that tree over there.” Estee cried out with amusement.





“I'm guessing they finally told each other how they felt.” Mushra stated the obvious. “That's nice that they both love each other.” Kutal said in a lovey-dovey tone.





“It's nice how both who love each other?” Mushrambo said walking from behind some trees with Yakumo right next to him. “That Sago and Binka told each other they loved one another, and now they are kissing!” Kutal blurted out.





“Awe…. How sweet!” Yakumo said in an almost too cheery voice. “What's up with the ring on your finger, Yakumo?” Binka asked as she and Sago were walking back from their talk. “Oh… this?” Yakumo asked pointing to her ring finger. “Yes, that ring, what other ring could I be talking about?!?!?!?” Binka replied a little irritably. “Mushrambo just proposed to me while you guys were gone. And guess what… I accepted!” Yakumo stated joyfully. “Oh my goodness! That's great!” Binka shouted.







Once again, short chapter. I'm working on making them longer. And Suki, I think you're going to be in the next chapter! ^_^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment