Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Glistening Tear of Memory

Could Mushrambo and Yakumo have something going on? Could Sago and Binka have something going on- is Mushra lonely- read to find out!

Chapter 7 - Glistening Tear of Memory

Chapter 7 - Glistening Tear of Memory


OH MY GOSH! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for not updating sooner. I was kinda busy. Taking care of a certain baby… some of you know what I mean. (Warrior of Supremacy) I was also moving into a bigger room, which meant less computer time, and then I got grounded. Once again, I was caught doing some `no good' I don't call it `no good,' I call it `time killers.' (Or having fun) I was caught launching fireworks, rockets, and tee-peeing. (It was a cool display though!) ^^ But, I'm not even supposed to be on the computer right now… w/e.



But, one question- Are there any guys reading this??? Cuz' mostly I like to write in a girl's point of view. If there' a guy out there, I might try harder to get guys' points of view.





Chapter 6



Glistening Tear of Memory





Back with Lasara and Yakumo……………………………………………





“It's almost time! Oh, I just can't stand the anxiety!” Yakumo shivered as Lasara put a cold necklace around her neck. The necklace had a gold chain, with a diamond in the moon shaped cresset placed upon the chain. Yakumo also wore moon shaped earrings that were also diamonds.





“Yes. You're almost done and… there. You're done.” Lasara said while putting the last of Yakumo's jewelry on. This was a small headband. Similar to Mushra's except this one had the matching moon cresset on the connecting ends.





Just then- Suki, Binka, the guys, and the Kittens stormed into home.





“Hello? Anyone home? Is Yakumo ready yet, mom?” Suki yelled up the stairs. While she helped Binka put the flowers on the dinning room table, put the kittens on a small chair.





“Can I see her yet?” Mushrambo asked. Wanting to kiss her one last time before they were married.





“Nope! Remember Mushrambo- its bad luck to see your bride before your wedding!” Binka scolded Mushrambo. Binka was slightly superstitious about certain things- and this was one of them.





“I think it's time we get ourselves ready.” Sago pointed out. He handed Mushrambo's tux to Mushrambo, and Kutal's to Kutal, and also decided it would be best if he held Mushra's.





“Yes- that's a fine idea. We don't want to be late now do we?!” Kutal said. Shoving Mushrambo, Mushra, and Sago out the door saying, “Don't worry, I'll make sure they're ready on time!”





After the guys left to get ready Binka, Suki, and the kittens decided to see how Yakumo was coming along. So, they ran up the stairs and up to Lasara's bathroom, where they found a stunning new Yakumo.





“Wow Yakumo! You look gorgeous!” Binka shirked as she walked around Yakumo admiring the dress that Lasara gave Yakumo the day before. It fit Yakumo perfectly. The dress slid to the sides of her shoulders, barley touching the floor, and making Yakumo look tanner more than her usual pale.





“Yakumo! You look so pretty! I want to wear a dress like that someday!” Estee exclaimed. Estee was so entranced with the dress and jewelry. It sparkled every time Yakumo would even twitch. It was like a fairy tale come true. (A/n: you know what I mean)





“Does it look okay??” Yakumo asked. It seems to show off a bit too much… she thought wondering about the neckline.





“Ok? It's NOT ok! It's past ok! It's wonderful!” Suki remarked. Right now all Suki could think about was her own future. After this exciting encounter with one of very few humans, not to mention the one with a bounty over her head, her life would go back to the boring lifestyle of being the priest's daughter.





Nothing would seem really exciting after all that Yakumo, Binka, and the kittens told her about; battling with fierce enterrans, traveling to foreign lands, and meeting some pretty interesting people. Suki's favorite story was the one about Mechano City. Before that, Suki thought that Mechano City was a myth for small children's bedtime stories. Now, she knew that it wasn't just a silly make-believe story; it was a real, working city just for robots.





Then, Suki's mind wandered over to Mushra. How wonderful his hyper-form looked, his silky purple hair, and his sly smile. Right about then, her thoughts started getting dirty, before she could go any further on these `arousing' thoughts, her thoughts were interrupted…





“Suki! Hello? Anyone up there??? Are you still on Enterra?” Binka asked while waving her hand in Suki's face, trying to get her attention off staring into nowhere land. Then backed off when she noticed Suki drooling a little. Ewwwwww…Binka thought.





“Huh? What? Oh, yeah! Sorry- I was kinda drifting off to my little thinking world…” Suki answered as a blush crept across her face.





Mushrambo and Co……………………………………..





Mushrambo was slightly sweating; all the guys could tell. But, it didn't really bother them THAT much. I mean, come on he's getting married. And losing his virginity…thought both Mushra and Sago.



Earlier, Darren and Renadee came over to help out. Both were already dressed for the wedding. And talking to the guys about normal guy things. (A/n: as you can tell I'm not an expert on guy things)





“Mushrambo! Calm down! All will be fine; do not worry over such matters. It is your wedding day! Rejoice!” Renadee reassured the slightly shaking Mushrambo. “Yes Mushrambo! You should be happy! You're finally getting married and losing your virginity! Congratulations!”





Hearing this, Mushrambo pulled his sword out and was about to slice Mushra in half, when Kutal suggested he get ready and not spend good time on such a waste of time. “Whatever. I guess your right.” Mushrambo said while putting his sword back in his belt. He never saw the small smirk that crossed Mushra's face once he turned around and left.





In the dressing room thingy (Mushrambo)……….





“GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!” growled Mushrambo. This damn hair won't stay the way I want it to! ARG! I'm tempted to cut it off… Thought the beyond angered Mushrambo, who was trying to get his ponytail straight.





“Ummm… Mushrambo? Do you need any help in there???” asked a slightly frightened Sago who could hear Mushrambo growling. “Maybe. I just need help with getting my ponytail straight!” Mushrambo said frustrated. “Yeah. I can help with that. I used to have long hair when I was young.” Sago offered. “Fine. Come in. I'm changed already.” “Ok, one minute.” Sago replied.





“What should I tell him? How can I reassure him?” Sago asked Renadee who was helping a flustered Mushra with his tie. “Hmmm… just talk about normal things. Don't really mention anything to do with the wedding unless he talks about it.” Renadee suggested.





“Maybe ask him how he's planning on losing his virginity tonight.” Mushra chuckled. “Ha-ha, Mushra. Why don't you go in there and get YOUR head chopped off instead of me.” Sago pointed to Mushra. Giving him the most horror filled death glare you can imagine. “Um…. No… you go ahead and talk about whatever you want,” staggered Mushra. Thinking of how mad Mushrambo can get and how he vents his anger- killing the nearest thing possible.





“Yeah, I thought so. I'll just go in and help him, talk about the… weather! Yes! The weather!” Sago squeaked. Now everyone in the room could tell he was stressing. If a girl was in there she'd probably think it was cute, Sago not being his intelligent self for that one moment. You could actually see the real Sago under the mask of perfection.





“Uh, yeah. Talk about the weather! Do whatever you can to calm him.” Darren tried not to laugh as he said this. “Now go! You do not want to make him wait any longer!” Kutal shooed Sago out, and into the dressing thingy.





Inside the dressing thingy with Sago and Mushrambo…



“Finally. I was beginning to wonder if you died out there.” Mushrambo frowned as he said this.





Looking over his body, any girl would have nothing to do but squeal. His well-composed face, with the normal slight smirk upon it, and his eyes glowing its deep blue. The white shirt that showed off his biceps, the small purple tie along the neckline, and it's flaring out slightly before the belt. On his belt you could see his sword placed on the left side, his black pants meeting the small perfect curve of his hips, and went straight down to show two slightly black and purple tinted shoes with red stripes across the outside exterior. The only problem was his hair- or so he thought. He didn't have it in a ponytail, it was down. It flowed to the middle of his shoulder blades, waving slightly at the tips. It seemed to be purple fire flowing from god's most wonderful creation.





“Wow Mushrambo. You look pretty damn good.” Sago commented. “Whatever. You look pretty good yourself.” Mushrambo complimented. It was true, Sago did look pretty good. Actually he looked VERY handsome. The tux fitted his body perfectly. Showing off his muscled body, to the world of admirers. And, for all the girls out there- he wasn't wearing his helmet. Since he wasn't wearing his helmet, you could see his silver/blue hair, shinning in the little light the room provided. Now, you could also see that his crystals weren't engraved in his helmet, it was actually his forehead. Then, his eyes shone bright blue, making his eyes look like the clear blue sea.





“So, you needed me to help you with your hair right?” asked the entrancing water enterran. “Yeah, I can't really do it. I can't see it with this small mirror.” Explained Mushrambo; pointing to the small mirror in the corner of the room. Sago went to Mushrambo and started working with his hair. When he touched it, his hair felt exactly like silk. Smooth, shining, and flawless. Bottom line was- Mushrambo was completely gorgeous. (In a non-gay way)





“Soooooooooo, Mushrambo…. Fine weather today huh.” The water enterran questioned. “Uh, y-yeah, I guess,” stammered the samurai enterran. “Wonderful day to marry…” Sago added. “Yes, very wonderful indeed,” calmly stated Mushrambo.





“There. I'm done. It looks great!” Sago admired. “Hai thanks. I could've never done that alone.” Mushrambo said while exiting the dressing room.





“Wow! You look great. Sago did a nice job on your hair,” Renadee complimented. This was true, Sago did do a great job, and not a single hair was out of place. And, with that done and dandy, the guys were ready- and just on time too.





Back with Lasara, Yakumo, Suki, and Binka….





“OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I'm so nervous! URG! It's killing me to know that I'm not going to be single in less than an hour!” Yakumo worried. She was finally ready; and having those last minute butterflies.





“Don't worry! You'll be fine. Just calm down!” Binka tried to calm the fretting girl. “But I can't! I'm getting married!” Yakumo yelled. “Well, la dee firkin' da!” Suki commented. “Ok, I really don't have anything to say to that…” trailed Yakumo. “Whatever. You'll be damn fine. You're the one that agreed to the friggin wedding! Just say whatever my dad says to. You'll be just fine, and you'll be happy. I mean- you'll be with the one you truly LOVE. You're starting the life that every girl dreams of having. It's a new chapter to your life! Maybe even the start of your new family if you catch my drift!” insisted Suki with a slight blush towards the end.





“I totally agree with Suki. It's everything you wanted. I bet your father even wanted something like this for you! He's probably looking on to you right now. Watching you turn another corner in your life. He's with you. He's smiling because he knows his little girl is getting married to the one she loves, the one that can protect her, and can heel her broken heart! Finally moving on to what lies in the future; instead of dwelling on the past! Even though you'll be starting your own family- he'll always have that one place that none can reach. But, some can help you fill the other parts of your heart, in which can help cover the one that is empty!” Binka was almost on the verge of tears as she said this. She herself didn't know that she was capable of such bold words.





“You're right Binka. Thank you. Even though my father has passed, I'm opening a new book. I'm starting a new. But, yet, I shall never forget my dad. He will always have that one place in my heart. No mere stranger can change that. I don't even think the guardians could change that in which I put my salvation. In that one place I can find my father. In the one place where he is my inner conscious, and my true soul.” Yakumo whispered with one glistening tear of memory.





“Come to think of it… who's giving you away at the ceremony??” Lasara asked. “OH MY GOD! I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!” Yakumo started fretting again. “Arg, don't worry about it! We can just ask one of the guys to do it. Hmmm… Sago, no, he's more like a brother to you. Mushra, no, you're more like friends. Mushrambo, what am I saying? He's the groom! How about Kutal? He kind of is like your uncle! That's pretty close to dad!” Binka concluded. “Yes, that sounds exactly right. Go ask him will you?” Yakumo asked. “Of course, I don't think he could let his `little girl' down. I'll go right now and ask.” Binka said in a hurry and left to find Kutal.







With Mushrambo & Co at the church…





“Hmmm… I wonder who that could be?” questioned Sago after hearing a knock on the men's dressing room.





“Come on guys! It's me--- Binka! Open up! I need to talk to Kutal! If you don't do it I'll break the door down in, 5, 4, 3, 2…” Binka yelled through the door. “I'M COMING WOMAN!” Sago yelled right before Binka could burst through. “What?” Sago asked. “That's NO WAY to talk to your girlfriend.” Binka pouted. “Fine. I'm sorry, Binks. So would you kindly tell me why you came here?” Sago asked apologetically. “That's much better. Yakumo was wondering if Kutal would take the place of her father in giving her to the groom.” Binka answered, pointing to Kutal. “Uh, yes I think I shall take her up on that offer. If… Mushrambo allows it.” Kutal suggestively said. “Of course I allow it! It just I kinda feel bad that Yakumo's real dad couldn't be here. Because of me too…” sighed Mushrambo. “Aw, come on! Don't be hard on yourself! That wasn't really you! Well, kinda… more like an evil you under the influence of Lanancuras, and before you knew you were MADLY in love with Yakumo. So it's not really your fault if you really think about it.” Mushra explained.





“Speaking about Lanancuras… have you told Suki you're a guardian and an enterran?” Binka asked with curiosity in her voice. “Why would she care? Why would I care?” Mushra asked with a blush spreading across his cheeks. “AW! Come on! We all know that you have a crush on Suki!” Sago teased.





“Even I know.” Renadee half laughed. “Yes Mushra. You should maybe suggest that she join us. Then you would have someone to talk to.” Kutal suggested. “Wait- before anything happens. What do you all have to do with that demon Lanancuras? And a guardian????? Who are you- REALLY?” Renadee questioned. Who could really blame him? A boy was in love with his daughter, a `guardian' was standing before him -a mere mortal-and these people had a connection to Lanancuras. Things were getting pretty confusing and interesting at one time.



“Ummm… I think I'll go with Binka now. Why don't yal' explain to him?” Kutal said in a hurry rushing out the door. “Uh, yeah. You guys explain for us why don't you? Bye Soe!” Binka said while kissing Sago on the cheek and leaving right behind Kutal.





“Boy! Do we have a long story for you…” Mushra said while sitting down. This was going to be a long fifteen minutes till the wedding…









A/n: Another cliffy- srry. I will try to update sooner- let's just hope I don't get grounded again I will try 2 update sooner- but school startes on Monday- but I'll still try!



I know some of you like pictures, and I'm inviting you to my xanga site so you can see some of my pictures and videos. Just go here: http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Mushrambolover



Now for replies…



Mkeda: thank you, thank you! It's people like you who keep me writing! ^^

Kari Mezmaru: hmmm… I probably could put you in my story. E-mail me and we'll talk about it!

M.S.K: I'm working on updating. I'm just really busy. Srry. Throw broccoli if you wish. I'm collecting new pics. So I'll e-mail them to you.

Suki-n-Mushra-Sittin-in-a-Tree: I always get laughs off you! ^^ let me ask u… do u wanna kiss Mushra??? O.O


Warrior[/color] of Supremacy: u did kill me, but Mushrambo revived me with his HOTTNESS! And, yes, he's perfect for u- BUT DON'T TRY NETHING WITH MY MAN! (I4got the meds. Again)





ShadowAlchemist100: srry I've been neglecting u ppl on fan art. I kinda 4got I had it on there too. But- thank you! ^^ and, I LOVE ur screen name! ^_^

FireFairy:
u crack me up! *breaks into a million pieces* whoops! -_-;

Shinzolove: y thank you!

cold_dragon_blood: thank you so much. Since I first started this fic., u've been there cheering me on! I'm srry- but I'll say it agen… I 4got I had it on fanart. Srry. Much love! And, thanks 4 the comment on how I'll make a great book someday. I want to become a writer/illustrator when I find a job! ^___^ once again- MUCH LOVE AND PROPS!



Now questions that you might have…



Why does Sago refer to Binka as `Binks?'

Sago gave Binka his own little nickname. They're like girlfriend and boyfriend.



Why did Binka call Sago `Soe?'

This is Binka's little nickname for Sago.









Ok, some people have asked me if I have seen Shinzo seasons 3 and 4. Then answer is kinda yes, kinda no. You see, I've been bugging an English editor of Shinzo if he could possibly convince Toei to bring the other Shinzo seasons to America. He finally got SO annoyed with me e-mailing him that he decided to send me the seasons. But, one problem- they're both in German. But, yal' not supposed to know about this so, SHHHH!



I got this from somebody else- it's info about the other seasons…



How do I no that Shinzo season 3/4 exist,

How I found out about Shinzo season 3
Well I knew someone personally that has a German net.
When he came back he told me that there were more Shinzo episodes that we have seen on TV. (season one is that devil and gold Mushrambo fight with each other, the battle of one ep 1 t/m 20, season two is that Lanancuras was defeated by Guardian Mushra and that Yakumo is going to Shinzo with Mushra, long live Yakumo ep 21 t/m 32.
He told me a little bit information about it, but that isn't enough to believe that it really exist, that's why I first called it: The rumor.
But later I was getting more information about it, from different people! (Some of them have sent the same information)! And other people told me the mistake's that was not true.
Then I got emails, with picture's from season 3, fan arts, but that still isn't enough to believe it, but if you looking at the fan arts you see that Yakumo  have always a tail, their daughter most of the pictures have the same hair color and Hyper sago has four  horns.
Also Yakumo has the same clothes in season 3.

It became simply obvious that Shinzo season 3 exist!
Only it is not called Shinzo season 3/4 (I have been told that it was called Shinzo 2 in Germany) it hides under another name then Shinzo
(That official has the name: Mashuranbo) called: Mashuranbo-2

Gr Sammy



Toei was making season 1, and found out, that the show would not work well.
So they brought the original number of season 1 from 40 back to 20, which came to be 21 later.
They sold the rights to a minor organization, because they did not expect that there would be a second season.
But during creating season 1, it turned out to work better than planned.
That other organization had already started using the older character designs to create a third season to close onto the second.
Screen-tests (when they show it to audiences before airing it) showed better results than Toei has had for the first seasons.
So they killed of Yakumo, to stop the creation of the third season.
Third season was made after all, so Toei did all to stop it from airing in Japan. It would be a shame that the real final of a show they started wasn't made by them, and way better.
Season 3 is much more impressive, I heard, with better fights and cuter bishounen.
And Yakumo isn't anymore so much like a schoolgirl, she more mysterious and dangerous.
She still keeps the Celestial powers and so on, and is the one who unites the Celestial card, the crown of Koira, the blue and the green jewel, Sago's card, Mushra's card, Kutal's card and Mushrambo's card into the ultimate warrior.

Why People don't know about Mashuranbo-2
Toei sold Mashuranbo to Saban, who renamed it as Shinzo.
Later, they found out, that Shinzo was doing a lot better than the ratings from
Japan showed.
It actually was Saban who hired a team to create a sequel.
It was sold to Germany, because they thought, that would be the best place
to get ratings, Shinzo was popular in the Netherlands, but Fox Kids at that
time was not interested in a sequel and first wanted proof that the
'fake-anime' would do as well as Shinzo.
In America, Shinzo was a lesser success and they did not even think about buying Shinzo-2.
Anyway, Germany did apparently, and aired it once.
Toei meanwhile did not like it at all and was calling it violation of copy-rights, so Toei and Saban settled together in a silent contract, instead of a lawsuit, that if Saban would retrieve Shinzo-2 and not air it, Toei would not charge them for the violation.
So Shinzo-2 will never be aired.
This does explain why nobody knows about it.


















Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment