Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Obi Wan was cast out the Jedi Order around the age of 12... but where did he go? He hasn't been heard from for 13 years....

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4


Hey there, its me. This is the 4th chapter, and yes, I do like Jar Jar Binks, but I'll decide later what to do with him. Tahl is still alive! I like Tahl too, so she stays alive! She might be in here in later chapters. If you like the Phantom Menace a whole lot, read this chap. But it is a little different.



Obi Wan and Qui Gon dived under the water. They only swam for a little bit until they came up to the underwater city, Otoh Gunga, which looks like very large bubbles. Jar Jar swam to the side and went through the bubble, and soon Obi Wan and Qui Gon did the same. They walked into the very large room where many other gungans were.

“So good beein home!” shouted Jar Jar, then he saw a guard approaching, “Heyo-dalee, Cap'n Tarpals, Mesa back!”

O man, this is not going to be good, Obi Wan thought.

“Nota again, Jar Jar. Yousa goin to the bossas, yousa in big doodoo this time!” Captain Tarpals said.

Jar Jar looked at Tarpals sympathetically. One of the guards touched Jar Jar with a slight zap with his power pole.

“How rude,” Jar Jar says to the guard.

They were being led to a room with all kinds of fish swimming on the outside. At the end of the room sat the Gungan officials.

“Thasa big one? Thatsas the boss, Boss Nass,” Jar Jar whispered to Obi Wan.

Obi Wan and Qui Gon were led to be in front of the officials. Jar Jar was led to the side of the room.

Boss Nass started with saying, “Yousa cannot bees hair. Dis army of mackineeks up dare tis new weesong!

Qui Gon replied, “That droid army is about to attack the Naboo. We must warn them.”

Wesa no like da Naboo! Un dey no like uss-ens. Da Naboo tink day so smarty den us-ens. Day tink day brains so big!” Boss Nass said.

“That's not true!” Obi Wan shouted.


“Obi Wan, be quiet for a minute,” Qui Gon whispered to him, “I can handle this.”

“But, after those droids take control of the surface, they will come here and take control of you!” Obi Wan said, ignoring Qui Gon.

No, mesa no tink so. Mesa scant talkie witda Naboo, and no nutten talkie it outlaunders. Dos mackineeks no comenhere! Dey not know of uss-en,” Boss Nass said.

You and the Naboo form a symbiotic circle. What happens to none of you will affect the other. You must understand this,” Obi Wan replied.

Wesa wish no nutten in yousa tings, outlaunder, and wesa no care-n about da Naboo,” Boss Nass said.

Qui Gon knew they were going to get nowhere. “Then speed us on our way,” he said, waving his hand.


“Wesa gonna speeds a aways,” Boss Nass said.

“We need a transport.”


Wesa give yousa una bongo. Da speedest way tooda Naboo tis goen through da core. Now go,” Boss Nass said sourly.

“Thank you for your help. We go in peace,” Qui Gon said to the gungans.

They turned to leave. Obi Wan whispered to Qui Gon, “Qui Gon, what in the world is a bongo?”

“A transport, I hope.”

They noticed Jar Jar still standing there. He looked very nervous. “Daza setten yous up. Goen through da planet core is bad bombin!!” He looked at his chains on his wrist. “Any hep here would be hot.”

Qui Gon nodded. He walked back to Boss Nass.


“Qui Gon, we are very short on time!” Obi Wan said to Qui Gon.

“Just a minute…what is to become of Jar Jar Binks? Qui Gon asked Boss Nass.

Binkss brokeen the nocombackie law. Hisen to be pune-ished,” Nass said.

Jar Jar grimaced. “Thatsa meas, poundesd to death.”

Obi Wan decided to help Qui Gon. “
We need a navigator to get us through the planet's core. Qui Gon saved Jar Jar Binks' life. He owes Qui Gon what you call a "life debt."

“Binks?
Yousa havena liveplay with thisen hisen?” Nass said.

Jar Jar nods his head.

Qui Gon says, “Your gods demand that his life belongs to me now,” waving his hand.

Hisen live tis yos, outlauder. Begone wit him!” Boss Nass shouted.

Qui Gon bowed.

The guards took the cuffs off of Jar Jars wrist. “Count mesa outta dis! Better dead here, den deader in da core...Yee guds, whata mesa sayin?!” Jar Jar shouted.

They left, and found a transport waiting for them. Jar Jar sat in the co-pilots seat, while Obi Wan decided to drive the bongo, and Qui Gon sat in the back. They talked for awhile, talking about how Jar Jar was banished. Then a loud THUD thundered on the back of the bongo, and they looked back to see a creature trying to eat their boat. Obi Wan managed to get the boat out
but that was only because another huge fish ate the one that tried to eat them. After awhile, the bongo died.

“Oh man, now how do I fix this?” Obi Wan said, fiddling with the wires.


“Like that,” Qui Gon said when Obi Wan got the power back on.

They noticed that they had settled in front of a huge eel like creature.

“Holy Sith!” Obi Wan said as he guided the bongo around the monster. Another fish came up and bit the eel like creature. “And once again, saved by another, bigger fish.”

“Ok, Obi Wan, head for that outcropping,” Qui Gon said, pointing.

“Sure.”





They got to Naboo.

“Finally! Let's go get to the queen!” Obi Wan said, jumping out. Qui Gon and Jar Jar did the same. They ran into the city and saw that the queen and her handmaidens, Sio Bibble, and Captain Panaka were being led out of the palace.

“Lets get up there!” Qui Gon said, pointing to the bridge above them. “
I'll drop down. Obi Wan, just stay up here and shoot at them. Jar Jar, you stay up here with Obi Wan.

“Thatsa fine witha me,” Jar Jar said.


Qui Gon jumped down swinging his lightsaber at the droids. Obi Wan shot two while Jar Jar started screaming. Soon all the droids were devoured.


“Your highness,” Qui Gon said while moving between the buildings.

“Where is Ben?” the queen asked.

“Up here, and hold on, let me get down there,” Obi Wan said. He got on the railing and jumped down, trying to jump as he had before. He landed a little harder. “Ohh…it didn't work this time!” he said, rubbing his feet.

Sio Bibble ignored him. “Your negotiations seemed to have failed, ambassadors.”


“They never took place. We must make contact with the republic,” Qui Gon said.


Captain Panaka stepped forward. “They knocked out all communications.”

“Do you have transports?”

“This way,” Panaka said, pointing in the direction.

“Let's go,” Obi Wan said. They all left. They arrived to the central hanger to see that all the pilots are being guarded and the ships being guarded by many droids.

“There's too many of them!” Panaka said.


“Hmm...Ben? You and the guards surround the queen and her handmaidens while we go out there. If shooting does start, run to the nearest transport available. We'll try to blast out of here as fast as we can,” Qui Gon turned to the queen, “Your highness, under the circumstances, I suggest that you come to Coruscant with us.”

“Thank you, ambassador, but my place is with my people,” the queen said.

“They might kill you, your highness,” Obi Wan added.

“They wouldn't dare,” Sio Bibble said.


They need her to sign a treaty to make this invasion of theirs legal. They can't afford to kill her,” Panaka pointed out.

“The situation here is not what it seems. There is something else behind all this, Your Highness. There is no logic in the Federation's move here. My feelings tell me they will destroy you,” Qui Gon said.

Please, Your Highness, reconsider. Our only hope is for the Senate to side with us... Senator Palpatine will need your help,” Bibble said.

Getting past their blockade is impossible, your Highness. Any attempt to escape will be dangerous,” Panaka said.

Your Highness, I will stay here and do what I can...They will have to retain the Council of Governors in order to maintain control. But you must leave...” Bibble trailed off.

“Either choice represents great danger…to us all…” the queen looked at Ben, then at her handmaidens.

“We are brave, your highness,” one of the handmaidens said.

“If you are to leave, then it must be now,” Qui Gon said.

The queen looked at him. “Then I will plead our case before the senate. Be careful governor.”

They decided to leave two handmaidens also. They walked out to the hanger and went to the head droid.

“Halt. Where are you taking them?” the droid asked.

I'm Ambassador for the Supreme Chancellor, and I'm taking those people to Coruscant,” Qui Gon said.

With a “Your under arrest!” Qui Gon got out his lightsaber and killed the droid. He went to the droids surrounding the pilots and killed them too. Obi Wan shot the droids around and escorted the queen to the ship. They got on. He sensed something behind him, and turned around just in time to kill a droid.

“Obi Wan, get on board!” Qui Gon shouted at Obi Wan, rushing on the ship just as it took off. He ran to the cockpit.


“Getting past the Trade Federation is going to be hard,” the pilot said.

“We'll make it,” Qui Gon said to reassure him, but the alarm just went off.


“The shield generator's been hit! Our deflector shields can't withstand this. Power down... Hopefully the repair droids can fix it,” the pilot said worriedly.

Do you have a cloaking device?” Qui Gon asked.

No, this is not a warship, we have no weapons. We're a non- violent people! That is why the Federation was brave enough to attack us,” Captain Panaka said.

“We won't make it. The shields are down,” the pilot said.

Just then a droid on the monitor just got blasted away.

“We're losing droids fast,” Obi Wan said. Now all were gone except for one. Just then the pilot shouted.

Powers back! That little droid did it. He bypassed the main power drive. Deflector shield up, at maximum,” the pilot said. They flew away from the Trade Federation. “But there's not enough power to get us to Coruscant...the hyperdrive is leaking.

We'll have to land somewhere to refuel and repair the ship,” Qui Gon said.

“Here, Qui Gon. Tatooine... It's small, out of the way, poor... The Trade Federation has no presence there,” Obi Wan suggested.

“How can you be so sure?” Panaka said skeptically.

“It's controlled by the Hutts…”

“You can't take the queen there! The Hutts are gangsters, if you took her there…” Panaka started saying.

...It would be no different than if we landed on a system controlled by the Federation... except the Hutts isn't looking for her, which gives us an advantage,” Qui Gon pointed out.

Panaka nods his head in frustration.





There it is. The next chap will be about Obi Wan talking with the queen while Qui Gon is away. It might be short, too. I hope you enjoy it.





























Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment