Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

Obi Wan was cast out the Jedi Order around the age of 12... but where did he go? He hasn't been heard from for 13 years....

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6




I changed my name to Jacen fan, because I didn't like my old one no more!

Ach, it has been sooooooo long! Sorry! My finger is now better, only half the nail is missing now…(did you need to know that? I don't think so, but there it is anyways :P) thanx for all the reviews! This is a short chapter, mostly talking to the Jedi Council.



Qui Gon was lost. Who, why, where, when, and how was going through his head. Who…his former apprentice was still alive that he thought was dead. Why…did he bear a red lightsaber. Where…did he come from Melida/Daan? When…did he get here? How did he get here? How is he a…a sith? Maybe he is a sith, and maybe he isn't. Who knows? Might just be revenge. But I felt the hate rolling of him and that cold glare…He decided to report all this to the Jedi council and ask for Obi Wan to be trained again even though he is old. He has gained much already…he can already lift objects and control peoples minds very well. Qui Gon also needed to talk to Tahl, who would be in support of Obi Wan's training.

Obi Wan has learned much, indeed, in the short time on the way to Coruscant. He is enjoying it very much, sitting in the air doing slow motion flips. But he was also taking everything seriously, too. He was excited of what he was going to do once he got to Coruscant. Qui Gon had already sparred with him, saying that Obi Wan had learned much and was already catching up to where a padawan his age should be. He also remembered who was talking in the dream. Garen, it seemed like. Obi Wan could hardly wait to get back to Coruscant.

Obi Wan walked into the room where Qui Gon was. Qui Gon was gazing uneasy down at his food.

“Come on, Qui Gon. The food won't bite you. It may not look much, but it's really good,” Obi Wan said, getting his own food.

“It's not the food, and I don't doubt its taste…” Qui Gon said, looking up from his food.

“Then what is it?” Obi Wan asked. Qui Gon looked like he was hesitating. “You can trust me.”

“You won't believe it…”

“Try me.”

Qui Gon looked at Obi Wan and said, “Obi Wan, Xanatos is alive.”

Obi Wan looked at him quickly. “He's alive?”

“It was him who fought me. Him with the red lightsaber. I should tell you this…”

“Tell me what?” Obi Wan looked angry that Xanatos was the cloaked man.

“He is most likely a sith.”

Obi Wan was silent for a few minutes. “Was he after the queen?”

“Most likely. We need to speak to the Jedi Council about this.”

“We'll be arriving on Coruscant soon.”

“Good. First we will speak to the Jedi Council and then you can meet your old friends and Tahl.”

“Who's Tahl?”

Qui Gon started eating his food. “An old friend…”





They landed on Coruscant the next hour. Obi Wan and Qui Gon walked down the ramp. They bowed to Palpatine and Valorum.

“Senator Ben Kenobi, how are you doing?” Senator Palpatine asked.

“Just fine, thank you. And you?” Obi Wan asked.

“Never felt better.”

The queen and her handmaidens started descending the ramp.

“It is a great gift to see you alive, Your Majesty. May I present Supreme Chancellor Valorum.” Palpatine said.

Welcome, you're Highness. It is an honor to finally meet you in person. I must relay to you how distressed everyone is over the currant situation. I've called for a special session of the Senate to hear your position,” Valorum said.

“I am grateful for you concern, Chancellor,” Queen Amidala said.

Palpatine started leading them toward the shuttle. Qui Gon and Obi Wan stayed behind with Chancellor Valorum.

The queen turned back and asked, “Senator Ben, are you coming?”

Qui Gon answered for him, “He has to come with me to the Jedi Temple.”


The queen nodded and got on the shuttle. Anakin looked confused at where to go, but Qui Gon motioned him to go with the queen.

Qui Gon told Valorum, “I must speak with the Jedi Council immediately, Your Honor. The situation has become more complicated.

Valorum nodded.





They entered the council room. Obi Wan kept his eyes on the floor, feeling very nervous. He could feel everyone's eyes on him.

“Obi Wan, this is?” Yoda said.

Qui Gon answered, “Yes. I found him in Naboo, a senator working for the queen.”

“To the Jedi Temple, why bring him?” Yoda asked.

Obi Wan looked up at him, wondering if he should be there at all.

“He still has much potential in the Force. He did not remember anything when I met him, but he has been regaining his memory very fast. He is already at the level where he should be,” Qui Gon said.

“Hmm…want to train him, you do?” Yoda asked.

“I don't have to be it, but I do want him to be trained, if he needs anymore training.”

Yoda looked at the Jedi Masters and could see the approval. Obi Wan was a much loved student in the Temple and they all missed him when he left.

“Obi Wan, what say you about all this?” Mace Windu asked.

Obi Wan looked up, looking a little red, “I do want to be trained. I have been regaining my memories. I do remember a little why I was sent away, and I am sorry about that. But I will do things right and follow the Order.”

“Decide a master for him, we will. Go with you for the rest of the mission, he will,” Yoda said, speaking to Qui Gon.

Obi Wan smiled, happiness falling about him.

“Qui Gon, what else do you need to say?” Mace Windu asked.

“I have met with my old padawan, Xanatos. He attacked me while I was going back to the ship. His lightsaber was red, and now I can only think tha
t he has been trained as a sith. My guess he was after the queen.” Qui Gon looked a little pained saying this.

Mace Windu leaned back in his chair. “A sith?”

“Impossible! The sith have been extinct for over a millennium!” Ki-Adi-Mundi said.

“The very Republic is threatened, if involved the sith are,” Yoda said.


I do not believe they could have returned without us knowing,” Mace Windu said.

Hard to see, the dark side is. Discover what Xanatos is working for, we must,” Yoda said.

“I sense he will reveal himself again,” Ki-Adi-Mundi said.

Mace Windu spoke, “This attack was with purpose, that is clear, and I agree the Queen is the target.”

“With this Naboo queen you must stay, Qui Gon,” Yoda said. “Protect her.”

Mace Windu said, “We will use all our resources here to unravel this mystery.

Qui Gon nodded. He had one more thing to say. “With your permission, my Master. I have encountered a vergence in the Force.

A vergence, you say?” asked Yoda.

“Located around a person?” asked Mace Windu.

Qui Gon answered, “A boy... his cells have the highest concentration of midi-chlorians I have seen in a life form. It is possible he was conceived by the midi-chlorians.

Mace Windu looked skeptical. “You're referring to the prophecy of the one who will bring balance to the Force...you believe it's this boy??

“I don't presume…”

“But you do! Revealed your opinion is.” Yoda told him.

“I request the boy be tested,” Qui Gon stated.

Yoda looked at the Jedi Masters again and some of them nodded. “Trained as a Jedi, you request for him?”

Finding him was the will of the Force...I have no doubt of that,” Qui Gon said.

Mace Windu looked from Obi Wan to Qui Gon. “Bring him before us, then.”

“Tested, he will be.”


























Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment