Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

Obi Wan was cast out the Jedi Order around the age of 12... but where did he go? He hasn't been heard from for 13 years....

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7


Read this!!



This is another small chapter. Probably smaller than the last one. Thank you for the reviews! (can anyone say if I got the last name of Siri's right? Tahl is in this one, and I know she got blind at Melida/Daan, but I'm going to make that she did not go to Melida/Daan, but I am going to make her blind, just in case you are confused. I'm sorry if you don't like it. How she became blind might come up, or you can just decide on your own.



Disclaimer just in case any of you don't know who who belongs to. (who who!)



I do not own any of the characters so far. They belong mostly to George Lucas, and Bant, Garen, Xanatos, and Reeft belong to Dave Wolverton.



Obi Wan walked out of the Jedi Council chamber. He was excited. He was overjoyed. He was smiling.

“Obi Wan, if you keep having that happiness role off you, you are going to make many warring planets come to peace,” Qui Gon warned him sarcastically.

Obi Wan blushed deeply. “So sorry master. I kept on remembering all these things…I can't wait.”

“Well, you can have a spare lightsaber to use on this mission. I bet you will need it,” Qui Gon handed him a lightsaber.

“Thanks, where did you get it?” I can't wait to tell Padme this. She will be happy for me. I'll just miss her when I move into here.

“I seem to remember a young boy owning it…a young rascal, by the way…”

Obi Wan just grinned, looking at his long lost lightsaber.

They were walking along when all the sudden a Jedi turned around the corner fast that he ran into Obi Wan.

“My gosh! I'm so sorry! Would you like a piece of my Barabel fruit? It's all I have now,” the Jedi said.

As Obi Wan was helped up he repeated what he heard. Something to do with fruit. He looked at the Jedi, a Dresselian with a wrinkled face, and then he muttered, “Reeft?”

The Jedi looked at Obi Wan up and down. “Can you be…?” Reeft smiled and gathered Obi Wan in a bear hug, and while laughing, squashing him. “You're back! It's really you! I…I can't believe it!”

“Well, I won't be here soon if you don't set me down…”Obi Wan muttered, grinning.

Reeft set him down and looked at Qui Gon. “How did you find him?”

“I think I'll let Obi Wan say the story for himself,” Qui Gon said, smiling. “Obi Wan, once you are done meeting your friends, come to the Room of a Thousand Fountains. I'll be there with a friend.”

Obi Wan nodded while Qui Gon went off. He turned to Reeft. “Well, old buddy, how have you been?”

“Great. Now I'll go show you to everyone that you are here, and then you explain how you got here. Now…let me see…you've a lightsaber at your belt…”

Obi Wan smiled, “As you said, stories can wait…”

“Fine, let's find Bant and Garen first. They'll be the first to know, except for me, of course.”

They walked around the Temple till they came to a door.

“This is Bant's room. Knock, and I'll hide, you surprise her,” Reeft muttered, smiling. He left to go hide.

Obi Wan knocked when Reeft was ready. The door opened. “Reeft, do you have that Barabel fruit I asked you to get…” Bant stopped as she recognized someone that was not Reeft. “Well, shoot me now, who is this?” Bant thought. The man standing before her was about average height, defiantly not Mon Calamari. His hair looked to be a bit long, and his face…Bant blinked back tears. “Obi Wan?”

Obi Wan pulled the Calamarian into a hug. “Bant! I've missed you! It's been so long!”

Bant was crying. “There goes my training…down the drain.” But she hugged Obi Wan back and shouted, “But who cares about that! Obi Wan, you've returned! I knew you weren't dead! I knew it!”

“Well, I'm back,” Obi Wan turned and said, “Reeft, come on out.”

“Why was he hiding?” Bant asked, wiping away tears.

“I wanted to see what you did. Sort of what I expected…” Reeft said.

“I'm not that big of a crybaby am I?” Bant asked.

“Of course not…” Obi Wan stopped talking when he was lifted up into the air, including Bant.

The man was laughing. “Obi Wan! You're here! I can't believe it!” Apparently it was Garen, who had witnessed the whole thing. “How did you get here? We thought you were dead!”

“So did I! Well, the first couple years,” Obi Wan said. “Now, Bant, Garen, and Reeft, I would like to tell you what happened…” They went into Bant's room and Obi Wan told them about it.

“You were the president?” Garen asked, interrupting. “Jedi-turned-president-turned-senator-turned-Jedi. Good life going so far, buddy.”

“Yes, Garen, I know it's hard to believe, but I was elected president, and no, it was a little lonely at times,” Obi Wan told them. He told them of Cerasi.

All of them were silent. Bant spoke up. “Do you still blame Xanatos?”

“I don't know. Some part of me wants him to be dead, but the other part wants to just leave him alone for now. Its just confusing…I mean, she died in my arms. Cerasi. You guys would've liked her…” Obi Wan looked away. “Yes. Yes, I guess I still do blame him. Now that he is back…”

“He's back?!” Reeft shouted, who was chewing another kind of fruit.

“Yes, he is. He attacked Qui Gon, but let me get to that,” Obi Wan got up to the part, but not before Garen asked, “You good friends with Padme?”

“Yes. She's a good kid. Never have I really seen someone so smart as her. But then, I guess there is Anakin…” Obi Wan started telling them who Anakin was.

“Do you think it is right to train him?” Bant asked.

“I don't know what to think. It seems it's not right to train him,” Obi Wan looked at them, “he is too powerful. He is getting tested soon. I'm not quite sure what the Council will say.”

Bant looked a little skeptical about Anakin, as did Garen, but Reeft just said, “Give him a chance. Who knows? He might be a really big help.”

“So you know the force now? After you lost it, and you just got it back really quick?” Garen asked.

Obi Wan nodded.

“I challenge you to spar with me this evening if you have time. It sounds like you have a mission to still do,” Garen said.

“I don't think I can…, I have this feeling that Padme will go back to Naboo. It has been my home for the past five years, and I will help her any way I can.” Obi Wan stated. He looked at the time. “I better get to Qui Gon. That is my story.” They all go up and he hugged all them again. “It was so nice to see you guys again. I can remember everything. The fuzzy spot in my memory has been cured. Thank you.”

Bant hugged Obi Wan tightly. “We are truly thankful that you are here.”

Reeft and Garen bowed to Obi Wan. “As are we,” Garen said.

Obi Wan looked at them, smiled and bowed. He left he room and he just realized he didn't know where he was going. He decided to ask a Jedi passing by. “Excuse me, where can I find the Room of a Thousand Fountains?” The Jedi looked up and he looked into the most beautiful face he could imagine.

The Jedi looked confused. “Do I know you? You seem familiar.”

“My name is Obi Wan Kenobi. Who might you be? I can't quite place you…” Obi Wan was lost in thought. She seemed familiar, but who was she?

“Obi Wan…he was lost. Gone. Dead. You're him?” the Jedi asked.

Obi Wan suddenly got it. “Siri? Siri Tachi?”

The Jedi nodded. “Obi Wan. I didn't expect you to remember me. We didn't see much of each other during our training years.”

“That's why I couldn't really place you…”Obi Wan bowed a little with his head, “Pleased to meet you.”

“You wanted the Room of a Thousand Fountains? Follow me.” Siri led the way.

The Room was gorgeous. It was a huge greenhouse with fountains and waterfalls in an emerald forest.

“Here you are. Sometime when you are ready Obi Wan, tell me of how you got here, ok?” Siri said as she left.

“Sure,” Obi Wan said. He turned back to find another beautiful Jedi walking toward him. This Jedi was about Qui Gon's age. Obi Wan looked at the Jedi, they way she walked, how she moved her head. She seemed blind. She stopped in front of him. “Qui Gon, this is Obi Wan?” Obi Wan saw that her eyes were gold and green.

“Shouldn't you be able to tell?” Qui Gon said, walking toward Obi Wan.

“Ha ha. By the way you're joking I think it is. It is,” declared female Jedi.

“Fine. Obi Wan, may I introduce my friend Tahl, the worst tempered woman that could send you shrinking down to your toes.” Qui Gon said, jokingly, patting Tahl's shoulder.

“Qui Gon…if you say anything more, you'll be ending up like my droid,” Tahl warned.

“Ouch. Threats. You don't want to know what she did with the droid,” Qui Gon warned Obi Wan.

Tahl shushed him. “Obi Wan, you may not remember me. But I have waited to meet you. Qui Gon told me you story because he thought you wouldn't want to say it again. I am excited that you are being trained again.”

“Thank you, Master Tahl. I am honored to meet you,” Obi Wan said to the dark honey colored Tahl.

Tahl hesitated before speaking. “May I look at you?”

Obi Wan started to nod, but then he realized she could not see, so he said, “Yes.”

Tahl put her hands to his face. She tugged at his hair. “Just as I thought. Come to my room after the mission and I'll give you a nice haircut.”

“How will you do that?” Qui Gon asked.

“I have my ways. You must remember Qui Gon, though I doubt you can with that thick head of yours, that I have developed a way to use my hands.”

Qui Gon smiled.

Obi Wan could see them two together. Though it was against the Jedi Code to have attachments, they would be good together. People who didn't know them would get they were the worst of enemies, but they were really close.

Qui Gon's comlink sounded. “This is Qui Gon Jinn,”

“Qui Gon, this is Mace Windu. We have tested the boy. Come to the Jedi Council chamber. We also need to discuss the matter with the queen. We sense that she is going back soon.”

“Yes…we won't be here long. We're coming now.” The comlink clicked off. Qui Gon wondered, I sense that they don't want to train Anakin…I hope that's not so.

“Come Obi Wan. Tahl, I will see you maybe after the mission.”

“I'll see you sometime, Qui Gon,” Tahl turned her head toward Qui Gon. “I sense something is not right. Don't get into any trouble on this trip, Qui Gon.”

“I'll try not to,” Qui Gon bowed and headed toward the door.

“Obi Wan, why does it seem like it's the last time I'll ever see him?” Tahl turned and hugged Obi Wan. “I'll see you later, Obi Wan.”

Obi Wan didn't know what to say. He just hugged Tahl back and headed toward the Jedi Temple.





How was it? Pleaze review! Did I make Tahl humorous enough? I think I have another fic idea that I might go with, but it will be in the star wars games section. (KotOr) so if you like that I might write that right after this one.






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment