Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9

Obi Wan was cast out the Jedi Order around the age of 12... but where did he go? He hasn't been heard from for 13 years....

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9


Thank you for the review!




INT. NABOO SPACECRAFT - QUEEN'S CHAMBERS



Obi Wan walked to the queen, who was standing mostly away from everyone. “How are you doing?”

The queen kept her face from showing any emotion. “I'm doing fine, Ben. I have a question to ask you…were you accepted into the Jedi Order?”

“Yes, I was. I'll be trained sometime, and they say I'm already at where I should be.”

“We'll miss you, Ben. But right now, I need to get ready for a plan to get to Naboo and get it back.”

“I agree. Please, let's start talking about it.”

Captain Panaka overheard the queen about going back to Naboo. “The moment we land the Federation will arrest you, and force you to sign the treaty.

Qui Gon nodded. “I agree... I'm not sure what you hope to accomplish by this.

Queen Admidala shook her head.
“I'm going to take back what's ours.

There are only twelve of us, Your Highness....we have no army,” reminded Panaka.

I cannot fight a war for you, Your Highness, only protect you.” Qui Gon stated.

Obi Wan hated to admit it, but Qui Gon was right.

“Jar Jar Binks!”

Jar Jar, who was standing in the back of the room, looked surprised that the queen had spoken to him. “Mesa, Your Highness?

Yes. I need your help.

Obi Wan already started thinking. He knew what the Queen's plan was, but…would it work?



INT. NABOO SPACECRAFT - MAIN HOLD



Obi Wan, Captain Panaka, and Ric Olie were in the main hold. They were coming up to Naboo.

“The blockade's gone.”

Obi Wan nodded at Panaka, “The war's over...No need for it now.

I have one battleship on my scope,” Ric Olie warned.

Obi Wan looked at the monitors. “A droid control ship.

“They've probably spotted us,” Captain Panaka said.

Obi Wan sighed, scratched his head, and said, "We haven't much time.”



EXT. NABOO SWAMP - DAY



They landed on the Gungan swamp. Jar Jar had already gone to get them.

Jar Jar is on his way to the Gungan city, Qui Gon,” Obi Wan said.

Qui Gon didn't seem to be totally here. “Good.”

“You seem to be elsewhere, distant.”

“I'm just thinking about the plan. The Gungans will not easily be swayed, and we cannot use our power to help her.

“I want to thank you for taking me to the Jedi Council, Qui Gon. I big place in my memory has been filled.”

“I am grateful that I was able to help, Obi Wan. You will be a great Jedi Knight.”


Obi Wan smiled, and went to go find Padme. He found her just looking at the swamp. “I'm sure it'll work, Padme.”

“Maybe, maybe not.”

Obi Wan put one arm around her and gave her a little squeeze. “You are doing fine, Padme, more than you can ever know.”

Padme smiled and returned the hug. “Thank you. You aren't doing so bad yourself.”

All the sudden Jar Jar came out of the swamp. “Dare-sa nobody dare. All gone. Some kinda fight, I tink. Sorry, no Gungas...no Gungas.

Do you think they have been taken to camps?” Panaka asked.

“Were they wiped out?” Obi Wan asked.

No... mesa no tink so. Gungan hidden. When in trouble, go to sacred place. Mackineeks no find them dare.” Jar Jar told them.

Qui Gon asked Jar Jar, “Do you know where they are?”

Jar Jar nodded and said, “Dissen way.” They followed him through the swamp for a little bit. Out of the brush came some gungans.

“Oh,
Binks!! Noah gain!” It was Captain Tarpals.

“Heyo-dalee, Captain Tarpals,” Jar Jar said, not that happy, “We comen to see da boss.

Captain Tarpals rolled his eyes. “Ouch time, Binks... Ouch time for all-n youse.



EXT. NABOO SACRED TEMPLE RUINS
- DAY



The whole group was led to the ruins where Boss Nass was and several council members were.

Boss Nass greeted them by saying, “Jar Jar, yousa payen dis time. Who's da uss-en others??

The queen stepped forward. “I am Queen Amidala of the Naboo...I come before you in peace.

Naboo biggen. Yousa bringen da Mackineeks... Dya busten uss-en omm. Yousa all bombad. Yousa all die'n, mesa tink,” Boss Nass said.

The troops looked around nervously. Obi Wan felt sure it would work out and Qui Gon didn't show any emotion.

We wish to form an alliance...” The queen started.

Padme stepped forward, cutting of the queen. “You're Honor...

Whosa dis?” Boss Nass asked.

Obi Wan knew Padme had to take control of the situation. Sabe was doing fine, but Padme felt she needed to do it.

I am Queen Amidala,” Padme said. She motioned to Sabe. “This is my decoy... my protection... my loyal bodyguard.

Obi Wan looked at Anakin to find the biggest surprised face, and Obi Wan looked at Qui Gon, and gave him a little wink. Qui Gon had already known.

...I am sorry for my deception, but under the circumstances it has become necessary to protect myself. Although we do not always agree, Your Honor, our two great societies have always lived in peace...until now. The Trade Federation has destroyed all that we have worked so hard to build. You are in hiding, my people are in camps. If we do not act quickly, all will be lost forever...I ask you to help us...no, I beg you to help us.” Padme got on her knees. The troops, Jar Jar, Anakin, Obi Wan, Qui Gon, and the handmaidens all got on their knees after the queen.

We are your humble servants...our fate is in your hands.” Padme finished.

Boss Nass started to laugh. “Yousa no tinken yousa greater den da Gungans Mesa like dis. Maybe wesa bein friends.

Padme smiled, as did everyone else.






EXT. NABOO EDGE OF SWAMP/ GRASS PLAINS - DAY



Obi Wan, Qui Gon, and Padme were discussing battle plans with some Gungan generals. Anakin came over and said, “Their here!”

Four speeders arrive and Captain Panaka walks over with a dozen troops.

Padme asked him, “What is the situation?”

Captain Panaka shook his head sadly. “Almost everyone's in camps. A few hundred police and guards have formed an underground movement. I brought as many of the leaders as I could. The Federation Army's also much larger than we thought, and much stronger. Your Highness, this is a battle I do not think we can win.

Padme responded, “The battle is a diversion. The Gungans must draw the Droid Army away from the cities. We can enter the city using the secret passages on the waterfall side. Once we get to the main entrance, Capt. Panaka will create a diversion, so that we can enter the palace and capture the Viceroy. Without the Viceroy, they will be lost and confused.” Padme looked at Qui Gon. “What do you think, Master Jedi?”

Qui Gon folded his arms. “The Viceroy will be heavily guarded.”

The difficulty's getting into the throne room. Once we're inside, we shouldn't have a problem,” Panaka said.

Qui Gon looked at Boss Nass. “There is a possibility with this diversion many Gungans will be killed.

Boss Nass said, “Wesa ready to do are-sa part.

Jar Jar looked worriedly at Boss Nass but didn't say anything.

Padme continued. “We have a plan which should immobilize the Droid Army. We will send what pilots we have to knock out the Droid control ship which is orbiting the planet. If we can get past their rayshields, we can sever communication and their droids will be helpless.

Qui Gon nodded. “A well-conceived plan. However, there's great risk. The weapons on your fighters may not penetrate the shields on the control ship.

Obi Wan decided to step in. “And there's an even bigger danger. If the Viceroy escapes, Your Highness, he will return with another droid army.

That is why we must not fail to get to the Viceroy. Everything depends on it.



I know there is a lot of talking, but please review and comment!





























































































Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment