Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10

Obi Wan was cast out the Jedi Order around the age of 12... but where did he go? He hasn't been heard from for 13 years....

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10


I've been waiting to do this part!



EXT. THEED - CENTRAL PLAZA - DAY



Padme led the way to the entrance of the main hanger. She was followed by Qui Gon, Obi Wan, Anakin, Eirtae and about twenty Naboo guards and troops. Padme stops and signals with a small red light to Panaka. Panaka signals back with a green light. Behind him is Rabe, and twenty other troops.

Obi Wan heard Qui Gon talk to Anakin.

“When we get inside, Annie, I want you to find a place to hide.”

“Sure,” Anakin said.

“And please, stay there.” Qui Gon told Anakin.

Qui Gon turned back and Panaka and his troops started firing on the droids. While they were doing that, Padme and everyone else started going for the hanger bay. As they rushed in, battle droids were there and they started firing on them. Obi Wan got out his lightsaber, returned back to him by Qui Gon, and started returning the blaster bolts back to the droids. He stood next to Padme to guard her, and Qui Gon was doing the same. Anakin had rushed to find cover underneath a Naboo fighter.

As they were killing the droids, Padme shouted, “Get to your ships!”

The pilots ran to their ships and started them up. They blasted out of the hanger, and one didn't make it, exploding on the land below.

They kill the few remaining droids. Captain Panaka and his troops join them. Padme looked at Qui Gon. “My guess is the Viceroy is in the throne room.”


“I agree,” Qui Gon said.

They started to head for the exit. Anakin started to get out of his ship. “Hey! Wait for me!”

“Stay in that cockpit, Anakin,” Qui Gon told him.

“But…”

“Stay in that cockpit,” Qui Gon repeated.

They head for the door. It opens a black cloaked figure in the doorway.

“We'll handle this,” Qui Gon told Padme.

Padme looked at Qui Gon to Obi Wan. “Be careful.”

“Aren't I always?” Obi Wan said, giving a little smile.

Padme and the troops head the other way.





The black cloaked figure speaks. “So, this is the great Jedi Master Qui Gon that Xanatos told me about. I expected more.” He took of his cloak to reveal a Zabrak with red and black tattoos all over his face. “I wonder how Xanatos ever survived fighting you, considering how pathetic he is.”


Qui Gon ignored the comment.

“Don't listen to him, Qui Gon.” Obi Wan told him.

The black figure raised his lightsaber and turned it on. A lightsaber sprouted on both ends.







INT. THEED - PALACE - HALLWAY - DAY



Padme and the troops got stuck fighting in a hallway, surrounded by troops. “We don't have time for this, captain!”

Panaka fired upon the window. It blasted to bits. Padme ran toward it with Panaka, and some troops follow. They have some small attachments to their blasters and they shot them up to a ledge four stories high. A cable came out and attached it to a wall. It started to pull them up. They landed outside the window and Padme blasts it open. They all go through and head for the throne room. They stop when they get surrounded by destroyer droids.

Padme looks around gravely and said, “Throw down your weapons. They win this round.

Panaka doesn't seem to want to do it. “But…”

“Put down your weapons,” Padme said to him.

He put down his weapon along with the rest of the troops. They get taken away, and Padme and her troops are led to the Viceroy.



INT. THEED - POWER GENERATOR PIT - DAY



Darth Maul starts the lightsaber fight. They start moving to a narrow bridge to the power generator. Obi Wan follows, defending, thrusting, parrying, and getting faster every minute. Another black clad figure jumps in.

Darth Maul hisses at him. “This is my fight!”


“You take him! I'll take my old master!” It was Xanatos. Xanatos force shoved both Darth Maul and Obi Wan. They fell off the bridge onto the next floor below.

Xanatos grinned at Qui Gon. “Got a new apprentice? Were you happy to get rid of me?”

“I was not happy at all when you left! And I did NOT get rid of you!” Qui Gon shouted back at him.

“I will get rid of you, Darth Maul will get rid of that Obi Wan Kenobi, and I will get rid of Darth Maul so I can be the new sith!” Xanatos whirled his lightsaber at Qui Gon.

Qui Gon blocked the blow. “All that you gain in the dark side is death. I will not let you live if you continue down this path!”

“NO! I will not let YOU live!”

“When you were my apprentice, Xanatos, I didn't mean to hurt you at all. I didn't mean to kill your father! I didn't want to!”

“Yes, you did. That is how all Jedi are. Deceptive, arrogant, and not caring Jedi!”


“We are not like that!”

Xanatos answered by swinging his lightsaber furiously at Qui Gon. Qui Gon calmly blocked it, and knocked the lightsaber away from Xanatos. “Surrender, Xanatos.”

“I will not let you kill me.” Xanatos seemed to have lost his flare of power. It had been replaced by fear. “I will not die by your hands.” Xanatos realized that he could not win this fight. Qui Gon wasn't even tired. Was Qui Gon stronger with the light side? He doubted he could come back to the Jedi Order. He had nothing to live for. Xanatos kicked Qui Gon in the face and force called his lightsaber back to him. It landed in his hand. “I join my father.” With that, Xanatos ran the lightsaber through his stomach.

Qui Gon couldn't stop him. Xanatos crumpled, and Qui Gon caught him. Xanatos wasn't dead, yet. He opened his eyes. “Good bye, Master.”

“Xanatos, I'm sorry.”

“Tell...Obi...Wan…I'm..responsible….for…Cerasi's…death… I should…have known…it would…ended…like..thiss…” With that, Xanatos died.

Qui Gon looked at his former apprentice with pity
and sadness. Most of his life he had lived in hatred, only to see his flaw in the end. He closed Xanatos eyes and got up. He looked down to Obi Wan and Darth Maul. They were holding out, though Obi Wan wasn't used to long fights very much. He was tiring. Qui Gon jumped down to join them.



A little before



Obi Wan landed hard on his shoulder, but otherwise ok. He jumped up, Darth Maul already advancing on him.

Darth Maul grinned. “I don't think you will have a master for very long.”

Obi Wan asked, “Do you really believe that?”

Darth Maul lost his smile and doubled his moves. Obi Wan struggled with the double lightsaber. They fought for awhile. Obi Wan was getting tired. He needed Qui Gon. Obi Wan slashed his lightsaber at the middle of Darth Maul's handle and split the lightsaber in two. Darth Maul lost control of one and it fell down the chute. Obi Wan grinned. He was getting somewhere, finally.

Darth Maul jumped at him, but Qui Gon had jumped down and knocked Darth Maul to the ground. “Need help?”

Obi Wan nodded, wiping his forehead.

Darth Maul got up and walked slowly toward them. “Xanatos failed. I knew it. Now I get the reward all to myself.” He advanced on Qui Gon, and Obi Wan got in back of Darth Maul. Darth Maul blocked both of them for awhile. He finally force jumped to face Obi Wan's back. Obi Wan turned, but not in time. Xanatos hit Obi Wan's leg with the lightsaber and nicked his back. Obi Wan crumpled, holding his leg.

“Pathetic Jedi, they all are,” Darth Maul said. He started fighting with Qui Gon. Qui Gon started worrying. Obi Wan couldn't leave him, like Xanatos did. Obi Wan didn't look like he had the most severe damage, but he would need his help.


Darth Maul was an expert fighter, and he didn't tire quickly. He pushed Qui Gon into a wall and head butted him. Qui Gon looked a bit dazed. Xanatos aimed at his stomach. “Goodbye.” He was never able to swing his lightsaber though, for he was knocked in the head and thrown into a hallway with deadly. The deadly rays closed around him. He was trapped, for a little bit.

Qui Gon held his head.

“You all right?” asked Obi Wan.

“Yes, just a bit dazed,” Qui Gon said, raising his head. “How about you?”

“I wrapped my leg with cloth from my sleeve, and my back is just bleeding a little. Not that bad, though the leg is hurting a bit.”

“Get ready,” Qui Gon said as the ray disappeared. They ran at Darth Maul who was retreating. He was losing, and he knew it. He ran into a room with a big hole in the middle. Qui Gon and Obi Wan both force jumped to beat the rays.

Darth Maul jumped at them fiercely, pushing Obi Wan with the force, which knocked him down the big hole. Darth Maul swung with all his might at Qui Gon. He finally met connection with Qui Gon's leg. He chopped it off.

Qui Gon crumpled this time, yelling just for a second in pain. Darth Maul swung for a final blow, but was cut off by Obi Wan landing in front of him and Darth Maul was no more.

Obi Wan cut Darth Maul in half, who fell backwards into the hole. He turned to Qui Gon, who was almost unconscious. He ripped off his whole sleeve and rapped it around the stump of his leg. He looked to Qui Gon's face. “You are going to live, Qui Gon. You are. You have to train Anakin.” Obi Wan clipped the lightsabers to his belt, swung Qui Gon over his shoulders and started walking toward the exit.








Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment