Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Chapter 11

Obi Wan was cast out the Jedi Order around the age of 12... but where did he go? He hasn't been heard from for 13 years....

Chapter 11 - Chapter 11

Chapter 11 - Chapter 11


Here is the last chapter! Hope you have enjoyed it so far!



Obi Wan force jumped levels up. It wasn't really the safest way, but it was the fastest way. He jumped to the level where Xanatos was. He walked over to him. Xanatos looked like he killed himself. Obi Wan sighed. The man was dead. Now he will never know if he killed Cerasi. Obi Wan jumped up to where they started. Padme was walking toward him, a huge grin on her face. She lost the smile when she saw Qui Gon on Obi Wan's shoulders, and Obi Wan limping. She ran over to them. “Is he alright?”

“He seems to be, but he needs immediate attention,” Obi Wan told her. He had a feeling they had won.

Anakin walked over to them. He had just gotten out of the cockpit of the fighter. He asked, “Is Qui Gon…”

“He will be when he gets help. I'm glad to see you didn't get hurt in the fighting, Anakin,” Obi Wan told Anakin.

Padme smiled. “You mean on land or in space?”

Obi Wan looked at her quizzically.

“You are talking to a hero, Obi Wan,” Padme put her hand on Anakin's shoulders.

Obi Wan put Qui Gon down on the stretcher and the medical droids took him away. He tried putting the puzzle together. “You mean he destroyed…?”

“That's right,” Padme said.

Anakin was blushing a deep red. Padme looked over at Obi Wan. “How did that happen to Qui Gon?”

Obi Wan sat down while a medical looked over the wound on his back on his leg and let out a shaky breath. “Qui Gon and I started fighting the person. I guess we were doing pretty well, but then another being came into the picture. Xanatos, the man I told you about, and Qui Gon's former apprentice. Xanatos force shoved me and the other person down a level. I fought against him for awhile, but I was tiring. Qui Gon came to help. Xanatos was down. Darth Maul, I guess his name was that, as I heard it from Xanatos, had jumped behind me and cut my leg and my back. I was down for a little bit, and then I came to help Qui Gon, who had gotten a bit dazed by getting hit on the head. We drove Darth Maul back a little, and then he shoved me into a big hole. I managed to get hold of a handle. I jumped back up to find Qui Gon lying down and Darth Maul about ready to strike the killing blow. I jumped in front and chopped him in half. He fell down the hole.”

“That sounds pretty scary,” commented Padme.

“It was,” sighed Obi Wan. He looked at Padme. “How did you do it?”

Padme sat down next to Obi Wan. “Well, we got out a window and climbed up the wall to the floor of the throne room. We went a little bit until we were surrounded by destroyer droids. We had to give up our guns. We were taken to the Viceroy, who was in the throne room. He talked about how I would have to sign a treaty, but then, Sabe, who was dressed up as the queen, had come and created a distraction. Viceroy said I was a decoy, and most of his droids went out to get them. I shouted at the troops to close the doors, and then in the throne chair, I got out the hidden guns that you showed to me a couple years ago. We shot off the remaining droids. We had captured the Viceroy, and the treaty was destroyed.”

“That was quite an adventure, wasn't it?” Obi Wan said.

“Anakin here took the fighter and followed the other fighters. He went into the Trade Federation ship and blasted the control center. It disabled all the droids the gungans were fighting. The gungans were losing, as they were already stuck and had to surrender. Anakin escaped just in time.”

Obi Wan clapped Anakin on the back. “Looks like I underestimated you, Annie.”

“It's ok,” Anakin said.

The medical droid came out of the room where Qui Gon was. Obi Wan asked the droid about how he was doing.

The droid answered, “He is doing fine. He will get a new replacement leg, but for right now, he will have to remain on a hover chair

Obi Wan breathed a sign of relief. “Well, Padme, it looks like your plane will have peace once again.”

Padme smiled, looking out to Naboo land.



Medial Room



Qui Gon drank a little of his drink. He was regaining strength. And he had Obi Wan to thank for that. Obi Wan was telling him of all the adventures that Padme and Anakin went through. He stopped when two Jedi Masters walked into the room.

“How you doing, old buddy?” It was Mace Windu and Yoda.

“Just fine. My leg is doing just fine.”

“To discuss Anakin's fate, come here, we have,” Yoda said.

Mace continued. “We have discussed this with the council. We have decided that Anakin will learn the ways of the force, and be your apprentice, Qui Gon. As for you, Obi Wan. Defeating a sith is no easy job. For that, even though it is soon, you have been made a Jedi Knight.”

“Already?” Obi Wan asked, surprised.

“Progressed, you have, a great Jedi Knight you will be,” Yoda said.

“But you will travel with Qui Gon and Anakin just to get used to it. Then, in a few years, you can choose your own padawan.” Mace said.

Qui Gon gave a little bow with his head to the masters. “I thank you. Anakin will be happy.”

Obi Wan got up and bowed. “I thank you also.”

The Masters bowed, and left Obi Wan and Qui Gon. Obi Wan sat back down and grabbed a piece of fruit. He smiled at Qui Gon. Qui Gon smiled back, but something was troubling him.

“Are you disappointed with something?” Obi Wan asked.

“No, no… Xanatos told me something before he died,” Qui Gon looked Obi Wan straight in the eyes. “He did kill Cerasi. Right at the last moment, he regretted his life.”

Obi Wan looked down at his shoes. “I pity him, for what he had to go through.” Obi Wan sighed. “I still miss Cerasi, but at least she is in no more pain.”

“Yes. And Obi Wan, I think I see your friends, and can you tell Anakin to come here? Don't tell him anything though.”

Obi Wan laughed. “No, I won't ruin the surprise.” He walked out and saw Garen, Reeft, and Bant. He gave them all a hug.

“What's this I hear about being a Jedi Knight?” Garen grinned.

“Its true, Garen,” Obi Wan told him. He looked around. “Is Siri here?”

“No, she couldn't make it. But she was on a mission that totally changed her. Remember how she always used to be icy? She is the total opposite now. A real true friend, I should say,” Bant commented.

“Yes, I remember something about that. I met her at the Jedi Temple when I got back and she was nice to me.” Obi Wan said.

“Uhh…Obi Wan?” Reeft was looking down at the fruit that Obi Wan was holding. “Are you going to finish that?”

Obi Wan laughed.



CELEBRATION DAY!!



They all stood in front of the palace. Obi Wan standing in a new Jedi Knight suit, his friends behind him, Qui Gon sitting on a hover chair, the Jedi Council members, Anakin with his hair all cut in padawan style and a Jedi suit, the handmaidens, and Padme standing in a magnificent white dress, Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, and Sio Bibble. Padme was holding the Globe of Peace.

Boss Nass, Jar Jar Binks, and the rest of the captains stop before the queen and walk up the steps. Padme holds the globe to Boss Nass. Boss Nass takes it and holds it up high. He shouts, “Peace!”

Obi Wan looked to Padme, who was smiling at Anakin. She looked his way, and they gave each other a big smile, for they were at peace on Naboo.



Finally done! Thank you for reading this far!!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment