Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Together forever, my family

A story of Yukinas true feelings.

Chapter 1 - Together forever, my family

Chapter 1 - Together forever, my family
  
Yukina sat in the corner of Genkais temple, staringat the long knife she took from the kitchen. The moonlight reflected off of it,shining onto her arms, which was already red from the damage she did earlier.Genkai went off for a walk to clear her mind, leaving Yukina to stay and watchafter the temple. That was 4 hours ago. During that time, she realized that thereason she can’t find her brother is because he is dead. That is why Hiei keepssaying he is still looking. Because he didn’t want to tell her the sad news.Knowing that the only living family member is now dead, she makes up her mind.‘It’s time for me to go. To join my family. My poor mother and my dear brother.Do not worry. We will be together again soon’, she thought to herself. As soon asGenkai left, she walked into the kitchen, determination on her face. The knifelied in the drawer, gleaming menacingly at her, begging her to use it. And thatshe did. For all the years of pain, she cut a long, deep cut into herself.Feeling dizzy, she crawled into the living quarters of the temple and huddledherself against a corner. ‘Kazuma, I am sorry. But I cannot live like thisanymore. Even you have noticed the false in my laugh, my smile. You knew I waspretending. But no more. I am truly sorry. Forgive me. I will always love you.’She raised the knife high into the air, tears falling down her cheeks andhitting the ground with a soft tap as they formed into tear gems. Shutting hereyes tight, the knife sought its destination and hit its target. Yukina feel tothe ground, blood seeping from the deep wound in her chest. A small smileformed onto her paling lips and a small, choked laugh escaped from her throat.‘ Together forever my family. We will never be apart again.’ As death drewnear, her eyes slid closed, never to be open again. Her small body twitched asshe let out her last breath.
 
Genkai had comehome to find Yukina’s dead body in the corner of the house, alone and still.She called everyone and told them the news of their friends death. The nextday, she was buried outside under her favorite tree. Kuwabara kept the tears inand laid a red rose on the grave next to Yusuke’s and Kurama’s roses. Botan wassent to go find Hiei, who was nowhere to be seen. Keiko was crying on Yusukesshoulder, while he comfort her the best he could. ‘She is really gone. I feelbad for Hiei, though. He should have told her.’ Soon, everyone left. As nightformed, a small black shadow landed next to the grave. Hiei took out hismothers tear gem and laid it on the tombstone. He stood there for a while,knowing that he was going to have to live knowing he never told her the truth.In a flash, he ran off, leaving behind a small red circle tear gem on Yukinasgrave. The moon shined brighter that night, as Yukinas soul faded away, finallyknowing the truth. Now, she can rest in peace with her mother. And both of themtogether will wait for Hiei to join them in the afterlife where they can be afamily. At last.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TorturedSoul on June 12, 2005, 1:55:58 PM

TorturedSoul on
TorturedSoulI love this story! Great work! you are a really great writer! =^__^=

YukinaObbsessionist on June 11, 2005, 7:03:12 PM

YukinaObbsessionist on
YukinaObbsessionistJEESE YOU PYRO!!!!!!!!!!O_O mls, (much laughs, for all you who know not of my insanity) Girl scoutz and lil kids? O_O GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!*high fivez* YOU RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!*tacklez/hugglez* BYEZERZ!!!!!*sets comment on fire* HA NOW IT FLAMEZ!!!!!!!WITHOUT BEING A FLAMEZ!!!!!!!!HEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!I'M CLEVER!!!!!!!LUV YAZ!!!!!!!!XOXO *tacklez/hugglez*

MysteriousMindReader on June 10, 2005, 3:24:09 PM

MysteriousMindReader on
MysteriousMindReadero_O ^_^ thanks guys! this is my first fic thingy. T_T so happy. o_O next will be soon. I FINALLY FIGUERD OUT HOW TO WORK THE html THINGY! o_O muwahahahaha!!! anway comment if you like. cause flames. will be deleted. flames are only good for one thing. and that is setting lil kids and girl scouts on fire. ^_^/)) later

YukinaObbsessionist on June 10, 2005, 12:46:11 PM

YukinaObbsessionist on
YukinaObbsessionistAmazing, it almost made me cry, the tears were in my eyes they just didn't come. -_- Maybe because YOU KILLED ME! Still awesomenezz, you definately have a lot of writing talent. -_- YOU AND GRAVE MAKE ME LOSE MY SPECIALNEZZ!!!!!!! O_O *sighz* -_- ~_^ Oh well though, you had good detail, kinda looped me in the beginning but all in all I luved it! It's in my favez!!!!Absolutely fantastic!!!! O_O *reaches over commentz and smacks Grave with a frying pan* YOU THIEF TACKLE HUGGING IS MINE! *MUTTERZ* Well anyway stunning and stellar story! I luv it! If you don't make more I'm going to stalk you and kill every cat in the universe! Sayonara! *hugglez* LUV YAZ!!!XOXO!!!!!!!!BYEZERZERZIZIZIZIZERZERZERZ!!!!!!!!!!! O_O Another long comment! O_O YAY IM SPECIAL AFTER ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!Obviously!!!!!! Anyone reading this, I'm sorry but OoOoOoOoOoOoOo I'am the Ghost of Insanity!!!!!Feel my wrath mortalz!!!!!!!!!!!! *bed sheet draped over self* OoOoOoOoOoOo!!!!!! O_O Righto, LATAZ GATAZ!!!!!!!!!

grave_keeper on June 10, 2005, 12:31:12 PM

grave_keeper on
grave_keeperO_O.......................................OMG I LOVE THIS STORY IT MADE ME CRY GODDAMNIT YOUR A KICK @$$ WRITER AND DEMAND YOU DO MORE! O_O............**tackles and hugs** YOU ARE THE BEST! >_< **favorits to everything** o_O;;;;;;