Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Naruto has a secret...Oneshot [Warning: insanity, mental illness]

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1


Naruto sighed.

They were here again.

The voices had come to greet the night once again.

Naruto curled himself into a tighter ball in the corner of his kitchen as he watched the sun set from the corner of the only window in his home.

He listened to the loud and soft voices bounce off the walls and float around.

These voices hadn't always been with him.

It wasn't until about a year ago that they had started.

From when they had first started to this very night they always seemed to like the darkness more then the day.

They usually said very little to him during the day which was a great relief.

During the day, they would only speak in incoherent sentences, along the lines of “Bad bald bird, bad, evil, rape, sun heard.”

But now as the words gathered strength for their nightly attack on the poor boy, Naruto started to cry.

He never slept anymore.

He never could sleep anymore.

But, he never let anyone know.

He never let on that he hadn't slept in almost twelve months.

And that's how he planed for it to stay.

He would keep smiling and training and would continue to be the bright, happy, loud person people thought he was.

Hate. They all hate. They hate you. We hate you. Why don't you just die?

Yeah, why won't you just die?


Monster.


Beast.


Demon.


The precious people will find out your secret, and they will leave you.


Don't let them find out either of your secrets.


They'll leave you alone to rot inside your mind. With us.


Won't that be fun?


A beautiful scream you have indeed.


This continued on through the night and into the morning, until it finally stopped.


Naruto gently eased himself out of his corner. He wiped away his tears, went to the bathroom and took a warming shower.

He dressed, ate, practiced his fox like grin in the mirror a few times and left his apartment.

As he was nearing the meeting place for tem seven, a little voice echoed around Naruto.

Your secret must stay safe inside of you.

With us.



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment