Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Unwanted Guest of the Past

Aaah,This is my first time,so please don't kill me if it beyond horrible. Someone put the child block up so I can't roleplay on my usal site,and I'm left home alone while my GrandMother was just taken to the hospital. A good time,it seems to right,nu

Chapter 2 - Unwanted Guest of the Past

Chapter 2 - Unwanted Guest of the Past
Faust took a slow step back, his backside hit the stone table. A mixture of fear and anger was in him.
“Come out! Now!� He yelled, trying to get rid of his fear with the sound of his voice.
“Now, now…No need to yell.� A voice said calmly. “Shhhh, my Faustus, every thing will be alright.�

He creased his brow. Faustus. No one, if his memory served, ever called him that. Faust’s eyes wandered to the desk where he was reading. The candle light was re-lighted. A face of a man whose voice it belong to was reviled, his shadow casted upon the stone floor. He goatee that was supported by a weak pointed chin. His face was clear of any blemishes. The intruder had a high cheek bones, his eyes were red with demonic pleasure. The man licked his full lips, as he put down the candlestick on the deck. His legs were crossed in the rather famine style. Faust took notice in what he was wearing; a red stripped jester outfit. He heard his own breath ring in his ears now, his gloved hand rested lightly on his wife’s cold dead arm.

The ’man’ slide off the desk. Faust’s eyes were wide with unsuppressed fear for himself, his brow creased. Hold your ground, he told himself firmly, it’s just some local fool, it’s not what you think-

“But it is.� The ‘man’ replied to Faust’s thoughts.

He in took air hard. “You cannot be who you are?!� Faust yelled, denying his own believes. The man in front of him laughed, a loud gay laughter it was.

“But I am.� He replied simple, crocking his head slowly at Faust. Black locks of hair falling in his face.

“Nien, nien, you cannot be him, you cannot be Mephistopheles.� Faust said, refusing the truth, trying with his great might to hold a steady voice.

“Why not?� The Demon asked simply, which was growing on Faust’s nerves, How dare this demon dare to intrude in the first place. He had no right to do so. Faust thought, feeling anger grow once more.

“What is it you want. “ Faust said, barely above a whisper. His eyes focused on him as he paced, looking Faust up and down as though to see if he approved him. Faust watch the demon glace over at Eliza of a split second. Faust gulped hard, gather courage to raise his voice.

“I ask just one last time! What is it that you want?! Why do you disturb my sorrow!?� He yelled at the calm pacing man.

“My, my some one sounds like there originator today, my child.� Mephisto replied smugly. Faust didn’t wish to be called child by this demon scum bag. This vile disgrace of flesh…or was he. He did not seem to be solid at all.

“So, what’s with the dead babe?� The demon asked Faust, whose face turned in to one, not of fear and shock, but of anger.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment