Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Blushes and Crushes

Neji and Gaara are both after Lee.Will Neji win Lee's heart?Or will Gaara?Mabey they will find a new love in their newfound rivalry? Neji Gaara

Chapter 2 - Blushes and Crushes

Chapter 2 - Blushes and Crushes


Yaya!Chapty two!



I know,this is my only storie right now.I am very mad that someone got on my account and deleted all my stories.If you know who did,or you did it.Tell me.I wont report you.Just,plaease don't do it again.Those took forever to make them.And all of my fans loved them.If you hated me,why did you delete my stories!?You could have just flamed me or told me that.



Okay.I don't own bla bla bla.But I do own a Suna headband,a Leaf wristband,a Gaara T-shirt,and I am the proud owner of Naruto:Clash of Ninja!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Third period-Life Science,with Lee,Gaara and TenTen.

------------



"Hey,Gaara?"Lee asked him.



"Hm."Gaara said.



"Naruto said you and Neji look at me alot,is that true?"Lee asked.



"I geuss you could say that.Me and Hyuuga both like you."Gaara said calmly.Lee gaped.



"Y-you both l-like m-me!?"Lee's whold body shook.'This is so scary!My two best friends both like me,I hope that they don't kill each other in this.'



Hey,Gaara.You told him,and I knew it!I'm so smart!



-No your not.



TenTen walked over,hearing Lee yell struck her curiosity.



"Lee,what'd you yell for?"TenTen asked.



"They both like me."Lee said.Head facing the lab table."They both like me."



"Eh?Whats his problem,Gaara?"She asked him.



"I told him that both me and Neji liked him."Gaara said.'What was that?My spine shivered when I called him by his real name.'Gaara thought.



Awww!Ain't that cute!Gaara likes both Lee and Neji!



-Uh....no I don't!



You can't deniy it!As the old Neji would say,It is fate that made you like him.



-Thats not true!He and I are fighting over Lee-kun!I can't like my rival over the love of the same person!...Wait,that didn't make any scence.



"Alright students!Quiet down!"Iruka yelled,as everyone scrambeld to their seats."Okay,we have a movie to watch.And just because I say movie,dosen't mean everyone talk or sleep."Iruka put the video in the VCR.



-------------

Fourth period-Athletics.With Lee,Neji,Naruto,Gaara,Kiba,Shino and Shikakmaru.

-------------



"Alright,I want five laps around the track by all of you!"Ibiki yelled at the boys.They start to run.



Gaara,Neji,and Lee ran beside eachother,as they did every day.And of course,they were in the very front.



Every now and then,Gaara would look at Neji.He has been thinking scince the little iccident in Life Science,he has wanting to know why Shukaku thought he liked him.



"Uhh....Neji?"Lee asked.



"Yes."Neji said.



"G-Gaara said you and he both liked me,is this true?"Lee asks.Neji had a very small ammount of pink on his cheeks.



"Yes."Neji said as calmly as Gaara did."Gaara and I like you."Lee blushed.He has never had someone like him before.Well,one time he did.But is was a 14 year old girl ,and she still dose.But,never two peole at the same time.And definetly two guys in his grade that he hangs around with every day,and they both had very huge fan clubs.So it meant,they were both extremely hot.Which this made Lee blush even more.



They were on thire third lap by this time.And Lee was in such deep thought,he almost triped over a two inch wire that sat across the track.Neji and Gaara reached out and caught him before he fell.They helped him onto his feet again,Neji's right hand covering Gaara's left.Gaara noticed this,and lightly blushed.



What did I tell ya!?You like him Gaara!Oh,I am so smart!



-Yeah,as smart at Naruto when he is drunk and high.



That's an insult.I'm no where near as stupid as that blonde.



"Gaara,*Chukkle*are you blushing?"Neji asked.Gaara quickly calmed it down.



"What are you talking about?"Gaara asked.Neji stood next to him and put an arm over his shoulders.Gaara blushed.



"See you are.Oh man,another one in my fan club,eh?"Neji said.



"No."Gaara glared at him,still blushing.



"Hey,you three!Get back to running!"Ibiki yelled at them.They did.



"Yeah,blushing while your glaring,dosen't make you look very threatining."Neji said.Lee laughed.Gaara got rid of the blush as well as he could,which was just to where his cheeks were pink.



They finished first out of their group,and waited in the bleachers for the others to finish.Neji kept poking Gaara's leg,and he kept blushing.Lee was having a blast seeing Gaara blush.



"Neji,stop it."Gaara threatened.



"Yeah,you keep saying that.But,I'm not going to."Neji poked him again."And plus,this is entertaining."



"Not to me."Gaara said.



"But it is to me and Lee."Neji laughed.



_

Fifth period-Wood shop.With Gaara and Neji.

_



Gaara's P.O.V



Of course,I have to get paried up with Neji today.On a week long project!God,my life sucks.



End of P.O.V



Neji was drawing the blueprints for his and Gaara's project,they were making a complex bird house.He knows,it's a lazy person thing.But,he didn't fell like doing much this week on a group project with Gaara.He wanted to tease Gaara about his recently found crush on him.He finished drawing it,and got an evil idea.



Gaara felt a arm wrap around his waist.Whoever it was,they will be missing an arm pretty soon.He looked over and saw it was Neji's arm,and he blushed an extreme shade of red.Quickly he put his face in his hands,making sure no one in the class saw his blush.



Neji smirked.'That was a bigger blush then I expected from Gaara.'He thought.



"Neji,let go."Gaara said into his hands.



"Hm,why?Anyone of my fan club would love having my arm around them."Neji said while smirking.He pulled Gaara twoards him.Gaara blushed more,if thats even possible.Then Neji got another evil idea.He pulled Gaara infront of him and wrapped both of his arms around his shoulders.Making it to where Gaara couldn't hide his blush.



"Neji,please let go."Gaara asked.Scince they were at the back of the classroom,and everyone was busy working on their projects.No one could see what they did.Neji set his chin on Gaara's right shoulder.Gaara shivered at this touch.."Please."



"Hmm...I don't think so."Neji smirked again,as Gaara blushed as much as when Hinata looks at Kiba in the face."And you can't say that you don't like me.Just from the way your acting shows that you like me.Wait,scratch that.Love me."Gaara was afraid if he blushed anymore,he'd explode.



"Alright you two!"Shizune yelled at them,the whole class turned around to see who was getting yelled at."Save that for after school!"Some girls cooed and squeeled and some cried.Some guys whooted and some made barfing noises.And the rest laughed at them.Gaara shaded his face to cover his extreme blush.Neji smirked and let go of Gaara's shoulders.



---------

Time skip-After school.

---------



"Hey Gaara,Neji.I herd about your little Wood shop incident."Naruto said to them.Gaara crossed his arms over his chest,blushed,and glared at Naruto.Neji thought he was cute.



"Aw!Gaara is pouting!"Neji said.



"I'm not pouting,I'm pissed!"Gaara yelled at Neji.



"Okay,I'll take the excuse.Now,who's house?"Neji asked.



"For what?"Gaara and Naruto both asked.



"The project."Neji said.



"Uhhh...I don't know,you choose."Gaara said.



"Your place it is!"Neji pulled Gaara up by his left arm,and dragged him to his car.



Neji had a sleek jet black car with red velvet on the inside.Gaara got in the passenger side at the same time Neji got in the driver's side.Neji started the car and pulled out of the student lot and onto the road.



"I have to say,I'm impressed by your car."Gaara complemented.



"Thanks."Neji said while he was turning on the radio.The song that was playing was,I write sins not tragedies by Panic at the disco.



"Well imagine,as I'm pacing the pews in a church cooridor."Neji sang along.



"But I can't help but to hear,no I can't help but to hear an extanging of words."Gaara filled in.



"What a beutiful wedding,what a beutiful wedding says a Brides maid to a waiter."Neji said along.



"And yes but what a shame,what a shame the poor Groom's Bride is a whore."Gaara sang.



"I'd chime in,haven't you people ever herd of closing the god damned door?!No,it's much better to face these kinds of things with a scence of poise and rationality!"They sang in verse.Neji still paying attention to the road.Gaara stopped.



"My house,turn at the next driveway."Gaara said.Neji did.



Gaara's house wasn't anything special.It was a small house,big enough for three.It was a brick house though,small front yard,and a porch.Gaara stepped out of the car,along with Neji.Gaara unlocked the door and let Neji in.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it was long.But I'm happy.I know that I made Gaara like really Ooc-ness like,but don't flame me!



Comments are good.



Advice is helpful



Flames are just plain mean.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

waterangel843 on July 15, 2006, 11:46:24 AM

waterangel843 on
waterangel843o0o0o0o0 i cant wait!! YAY PANIC AT THE DISCO!!!

Hieis_lover_and_obsessor on July 6, 2006, 7:06:12 AM

Hieis_lover_and_obsessor on
Hieis_lover_and_obsessorLOL! Poor Gaara! Panic! at the disco rocks!

Kitsune_727 on April 24, 2006, 9:57:51 AM

Kitsune_727 on
Kitsune_727omg Neji is evil! lol i started laughing while reading this and my brother looked at me like i was crazy! lmfao!