Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Mateo and Dunya

Info on my two rp characters- soon to be adapted for original short story hopefully.

Chapter 1 - Mateo and Dunya

Chapter 1 - Mateo and Dunya
Full Name: Adonia Porferi
Age: 23
Species: Badger
Ht: 4'3"
Wt: 84 lbs
Birth: April 20
Profession: Village Healer

General: Adonia (sometimes called Dunya for short) was born in kingdom of Inevu, and lived a fairly normal life. As her mother before her, she studied in the arts of healing and stuck mostly to this. Around the age of sixteen she left home and found a village along the border of Inevu and the forest of Fati that seemed to suit her. The politics of the age never really came through the town, and she led a quiet life, becoming the town healer. This position led her to meet her travelling companion and best friend (my next character ), as well as teach her about the political strife of the different kingdoms. She found herself disgusted by the civil war threatening to split up Fati- where rodents loyal to Driam Adriawyn vied with the patriots of the kingdom to control the government. It was not uncommon for her to take a few rodents under her care at her out-of-home clinic.

She has just been summoned to attend a meeting at the Drunken Squirrel, and after a long journey, has finally arrived.

Personality: Dunya has a short temper at times, a trait of her species, but is really a woman of kind disposition. Her sympathetic nature gets the better of her more often than not, and she holds no grudge towards any species. However, she is rather dense when it comes to plots, cannot read between the lines, and isn't very good with jokes.

Strengths: She has a good head on her shoulders, at least when it comes to straight problem solving. Her skills in medicine are also commendable, and with razor sharp claws for digging, she is able to defend herself rather well.

Weaknesses: To put it quite bluntly, Adonia is nearly blind. All that she can see are bold blobs of color. Needless to say, this made her proffession rather difficult, but ever since Mateo came along, life has been pretty easy. Her temper can lead to short outbursts of anger, and she can become quite moody...

Quote: "My dear, I have never viewed myself as having a problem. Then again, I have never actually viewed myself. Perhaps that is a problem..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Name: Mateo Allageheri
Age: 25
Species: Edible Dormouse
Ht: 8"
Wt: 1/2 lbs
Birth: Dec 12
Profession: Wants to be a poet- but ended up a soldier. He is very loyal to the king of Fati, however.

General: As an aspiring Fatian poet, Mateo was constantly subjected to the ridicule of his neighboring mates. The damaging words fell upon deaf ears for he was much more concerned with the way plants grew, or why the sun set. He spent many hours just watching and waiting for inspiration to hit him. Civil strife began to brew in his kingdom, and he was soon called upon to serve in the military, becoming a navy sailor (quite a comical sight, if you think about little mice in boats ). After a few years and lots of battles, Mateo ended up on the river near the kingdom of Inevu, and as fate would have it, he was wounded, left for dead, and found by a kindly badger woman- waterlogged on the riverbank near her home. Life was smooth sailing ever since. He had a chance to compose his stanzas and help the lovely Donya practice her art-- since she was rather clumsy with a knife...

Personality: A rather kind soul who would love nothing better than to live in peace with all of the other nations. He is not opposed to the wars, and believes the causes to be just, but hopes that everything will one day be settled. He is clever, talkative, and secretly harbors a love for his companion.

Strengths: Mateo is both quick on his feet and in wit. His small stature allows him to hide rather easily, but that is not to say he would run in the face of danger. His courage is unshakable.

Weaknesses: Mister Allageheri is terribly allergic to cats, and has the tendency to daydream.

Quote: "They do say that love is blind."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment