Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Awakening

Roxy's mother is murdered in cold blood. Will 5 year old Roxy cope?

Chapter 1 - Awakening

Chapter 1 - Awakening


Strength

Chapter 1 - Awakening





Roxanne Marianne Kitselle the kitsune woke up, looking around. She was in her room, her safe, homely room, yet something didn't feel right. She got up and her five-year-old feet shuffled to the living room. About a metre away, she heard voices, one of who's she recognised as her mother's.

“No...no please...no, d - Aaaahhh!” her mother yelled.

Roxy peeked round the doorway. Her mother was sitting, naked, in the corner of the room, while a dark figure with a cloak on slashed her body with a knife. Marianne, Roxy's mother, noticed Roxy and called to her.

“Roxy, dear! Run and don't look back!” she called.

“Mummy!” Roxy shouted, panicking.

The figure turned around and it's blood red eyes stared at Roxy. It left Marianne and chased after Roxy. Roxy grabbed a gun from the hallway decorations, and ran out of the house, clutching her cap. She could hear the figure's footsteps behind her, and she turned and fired the gun. The figure doubled over, gasping. Roxy ran on and on, eventually finding a hollow log. She climbed in, panting for breath and terrified out of her wits. She cried, seeing her mother's battered body in her mind's eye. Eventually, she cried herself to sleep, still clutching her cap.



End of Chapter 1.





Roxy is copyright Neehola and so are the figure and Marianne. Do NOT steal them, or I will get you. I know where you live. =P



Roxy is 16 currently, but I had to go back in time for this story. Comments, please!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment