Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Richard Grayson never got along with his partners, until now, when a tall red- headed girl comes along.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1




Teen Titans



A boy with black hair sat against the wall of the Wayne PD, a new police department that was home to a variety of detectives and owned by a billionaire called Bruce Wayne.

The boy was called Richard, he was the best agent in the PD, but was only seventeen. His unruly black hair covered the top of his sapphire blue eyes. He wore loose black clothes; they made it easier to hide in the shadows if he was on a reconnaissance mission. He was sat on the cold wooden floor, savouring the coolness.

It was mid-summer and one of the hottest days in Gotham city. Richard sighed, he looked at the clock ticking away in the silence, and it read five o'clock, in the afternoon.

A door opened beside him, he immediately stood up and looked at the person now stood there.

She was a girl with shoulder-length violet hair, and wore a tight black t-shirt and loose red pants. She was one of the few people Bruce Wayne trusted to put in charge. She was called Raven, her unusual violet eyes looked at Richard critically, before she spoke in a monotonous voice.

“We've finally found you a partner.” She said.

Richard's partners had never got along with him, he had a tendency to lose his temper if they didn't do what he asked, and he eventually drove them away by his leader-like attitude.

“I hope he actual
ly listens, unlike the others.” Richard mumbled, Raven had heard it.

Richard had long since suspected his violet haired friend of being psychic, no matter how far away they where, as long as they where in the same room, she had always heard everything he muttered, even if it was barely audible to him. Sometimes she answered questions that he had only said in his mind, never aloud.

She prefers to be told what to do, and is not the bossy type.” Raven said, emphasising the word `she'.

“My partner is a girl?” Richard asked sceptically.

“Yes, she's in the back talking to Gar.”

“Gar works here? I thought you hated him.”

“I did, but I'm not in charge. Mr. Wayne said that Gar had great potential.” Raven sighed.

“You're kidding. We are talking about the same Gar aren't we?” Richard said sarcastically.

“If you mean Gar, the un-funny jokester, then yes.”

Richard chuckled, his friend, Gar, was always making jokes, none of them where humorous to anybody but himself.

“He's been assigned as a police officer, y'know, stopping public disputes and what not.” Raven added, before leading Richard along the hallway.

Eventually they reached an office door, through it they heard Gar saying something, followed by a giggling.

Raven opened the door and walked in, Richard followed. He saw Gar sat behind a desk, on a comfortable looking chair.


Gar had tanned skin, his hair was dyed a greenish-blue, and his eyes where forest green. He wore a green t-shirt with dark green loose pants.

He turned to Richard, smiling. “Dude, I haven't seen you in ages!” he said, running up to Richard and hugging him. Richard patted Gar on the back.

When Gar released him, Richard saw someone else, sat on a chair in the corner of the room, watching the three with intent. Gar followed Richard's gaze.

“Rich, this is Kori, she was one of Britain's finest detectives, but we don't know where she was born.” Gar said, smiling.

Kori had long red hair, in a loose plait. Her eyes where green, both eyeball and iris, although the iris was a darker green. Her skin was a tanned orange, most of it covered by a tight purple t-shirt, and a purple mini skirt, as well as purple flat boots that reached to a few inches below her skirt. She walked over to them, and encased Richard in a hug, he raised an eyebrow to Gar, who just chuckled.

When Kori let go she stood, smiling, before speaking, “I am Kori, as Garfield has said, and you are Richard, correct?” her voice was full of childlike innocence.

“Yeah, call me Rick.” Richard replied.


“I hope that I can live up to your standards, I have been told that you are the best.” She smiled again.

Richard smirked, “Yeah, I'm the best.”

He saw Gar and Raven roll their eyes, while Kori giggled.

“What've we been assigned?” Richard asked, turning to Raven.

“Common bank robbery, Victor's been surfing the net and, through hacking, has found an exclusive sight for thieves that only they know the password too.” Raven replied.

Victor was another friend of Richard's and was African-American with steel blue eyes. He was also a techno geek; he knew everything about computers and vehicles.

Richard smirked; Victor could get into every website, if he wanted to. Kori had an eyebrow raised.

“When will we be going?” Kori asked Raven.

“One hour, suit up.” Raven said plainly, before leaving the room.

“Kor', you're locker's next to Richy's, he'll show you the way.” Gar said, holding open the door for Richard and Kori.


She followed him silently, as he led the way to their five foot high lockers. He smirked, he liked his new partner already, and she hadn't even disagreed with him in any way, whereas his other partners had wanted their own way from minute one.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment