Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chika ( Yugioh )

This used to just be my Yugioh OC Chika's bio, but now it's all my OCs ^___^

Chapter 1 - Chika ( Yugioh )

Chapter 1 - Chika ( Yugioh )
Basic:

Name: Chika Himura
B-day: Nov. 18
Blood Type: O
Favorite food: Pear
Unfavorite food: fish
Crush(es): used to like Dinosaur Ryuuzaki, but now likes Ryou Bakura and Honda Hiroto

Chika is a energetic teenager, who loves to hang out with her friends. She does sometimes become depressed suddenly, but usually snaps out of it in a couple of days. She doesn’t like to talk about her old town with anyone, not even her closest friends. She can’t decide if she likes Ryou or Honda more, so she hasn’t told either of them about her feelings for them. Chika likes to duel for fun, and her favorite card is Injection Fairy Lily.


In depth:

Background:

Chika has a “normal” life with her mother and father. She lives in a fairly large apartment complex. Her father is often transferred to different cities, so Chika has to move a lot. Her current residence is Domino City. Chika rarely talks about her old town to her friends, because she thinks they’ll be afraid of her after what her alter-ego did. Eventually, she does tell a few people.


Looks

Chika is of average height and weight ( though she does eat a lot, so who knows how long that wil stay! ) She has long blonde hair, which she keeps in a pony tail, tied with a bow. She has an extreamly large collection of bows, so she can match them to any outfit. She has blue eyes, and slightly pale skin. She gets sun-burned very easily.


Alter-ego

Chika’s alter-ego ( called “the other me” by Chika, or “dark Chika” by the few people who know about it ) was probably born when she was younger. Because her father made her move so often, she had very few friends, and any friends she did make, she would never hear from after she moved. This caused her to be filled with sadness and anger. When Chika is very mad, her alter-ego takes over, and “solves” the problem by using violence. When Chika re-gains control, she can’t remember what happened when her alter-ego took over.

Chika, in her old town, was assulted by some guy. Her alter-ego took over, and managed to grab the knife he had, and stab the guy a few times ( her alter-ego has awesome fighting skills, lol ) When Chika gained control, she found she was holding a bloody knife in her bloody hand, and the man was bleeding in front of her.

Chika always tries to be cheerful, in fear that her alter-ego will take over. She usually has to fake happiness in tough situations, which tends to make her depressed form time to time.


Crushes

Before Chika moved to Domino, she had a big crush on Dinosaur Ryuuzaki. When she met Honda and Ryou, she completely lost intreast in him. Because she is so sy to tell them, she pretends she still likes Dinosaur Ryuuzaki. Her crushes on Ryou and Honda are extreamly obvious, but the two don’t seem to notice.


Dueling

Chika is not the best duelist, but she can win a few games. She mostly likes to duel for fun. Her deck consists of cute, sexy, and pretty monsters. Her favorite card is Injection Fairy Lily, because she “thinks she looks cute” and she “wants that outfit!” ( o_o )


Other info

Chika has a fear of preforming, because when she get’s shy or nervous, her voice gets high-pitched. Chika dislikes singing since somebody in her old school told her she sucked at singing ( seriously, she doesn’t suck, she’s just not good )

Chika’s favorite animal is a cat. She wants one, but her appartment doesn’t allow pets.

Chika’s favorite color is orange.

Chika owns 178 bows in the beginning of my story. Her collection increases during the fic.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TaisyXPegasus on March 25, 2008, 7:08:00 PM

TaisyXPegasus on
TaisyXPegasusShe's really cute ^^

KelekiahGaladrian on October 27, 2007, 12:27:39 PM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianShe's awesome!! KOOL!!!

NekoChika on October 27, 2007, 12:29:36 PM

NekoChika on
NekoChikathanks!

KionaKina on August 28, 2007, 12:02:14 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaThat is a cute bio. I love how you're specific with her collection of bows, that made me laugh. ^^ Chika is a very unique character, I like that. Brava!

NekoChika on August 30, 2007, 10:01:40 AM

NekoChika on
NekoChikathanks, I tried hard to make her unique!

Moon_Princess on August 28, 2007, 7:21:55 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessAwesome bio! :3 Great job!
You filled the info quite nicely. ^.^


~Moon_Princess

NekoChika on August 28, 2007, 7:28:53 AM

NekoChika on
NekoChikathank you!