Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chika (Digimon Adventure)

This used to just be my Yugioh OC Chika's bio, but now it's all my OCs ^___^

Chapter 7 - Chika (Digimon Adventure)

Chapter 7 - Chika (Digimon Adventure)
Basic:
Name: Chika Sasaki
B-day: Nov. 18
Blood Type: B
Favorite food: Candy
Unfavorite food: Spicy things
Crush(es): Iori/Cody

Chika is a young girl from Japan. Chika was a DigiDestined, but since she lives with her mother and father in the country, she did not have access to a computer for a while. She meets the other children and gets a crush on Cody/Iori. She is 10 years old.

In Depth:

Background:
Chika is the daughter of rice farmers in Japan and lives a simple life...at least, she used to. She does not understand technology very well because her parents do not like it. She had a Digivice, but could not use it because she did not have access to a computer. Chika is an only child and lives with her mother and father.


Looks:
Chika has short blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears a purple ribbon in her hair, and a purple elbow-length sleeve shirt with a blue jean overall jumper over it. She is tall for her age, which is 10.

Personality:
Chika is very kind and very polite, as her parents taught her to be. She is very emotional and dislikes any kind of fighting or harsh words. She can be overly caring, which can lead her into tough situations.

Random Facts:
Chika helps on her rice farm.

Her partner is Leormon.

Chika can't swim.

Pictures:




Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NikkiththePorcupine on August 9, 2009, 8:06:19 AM

NikkiththePorcupine on
NikkiththePorcupineSo CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!

NekoChika on August 9, 2009, 8:07:02 AM

NekoChika on
NekoChikaThank you!! ^__^