Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Day One

what happens when a female human falls for a female neko? And vise versa? Read this and find out. 

Chapter 1 - Day One

Chapter 1 - Day One
Ring! Ring!
A woman with a light tan and dark brown hair started to punch the alarm clock.
"I hate Mondays." She said as she pulled herself out of bed and revealed a naked model body.
"Now," she said as she headed over to her dresser," what to wear."
She chose a white tank top that had a black flame design around the edges of it, faded blue jeans, no socks and no shoes. This was her usual choice for a day off. Unfortunately she got a call, to come to work. She didn’t hear it though because she was in the shower.
"Who would be calling this early? They’ll leave a message if it is anything important." She thought as she massaged the shampoo into her dark brown hair.
When she got out of the shower, three hours later, she checked the answering machine, no message. She then looked at the caller ID and saw it was from LAPD, were she worked.
"What the hell?! I am supposed to have the day off!" She yelled as she ran to her room and grabbed her light blue police uniform and threw it on.
She then ran outside and hopped into her 2030 white Firebird with yellow trimmed wheels ( She managed to buy this after only one paycheck ).
It took her a little over a hour to get to work.
"The chief is going to be so pissed at me." She said as she entered into the LAPD parking lot.
"JESSICA! GET IN HERE NOW!" The chief yelled as the tan girl walked into the department.
"Yes sir." She replied.
"Sit down, I have something I need to tell you." The chief said as Jessica entered the office.
"You are aware that we got the results back for the position?" The chief asked looking out the window.
Jessica shook her head ‘no’.
"Well, I wanted to tell you this over the phone, but you got the job."
Jessica’s eyes lit up at the news.
"Jessica, I am proud to say that, as of now, you are a body guard." The chief said, breaking his gaze from the window and looking at Jessica’s light blue eyes.
"Thank you sir," Jessica replied, "is that all you wanted me for?"
"No, there’s more. We just got a call from a person, a neko female, that was threatened, with a gun. We need you to, well, guard her." The chief explained as he took a seat on his desk.
"You want me to protect a neko?" Jessica asked.
"Yes, is there a problem?" The chief asked, not breaking his gaze.
"No, no sir." Jessica lied through her teeth.
"So you have no problem with this?" The chief asked once again.
"N-n-no." She lied, again.
"Then get out there." The chief said as he ushered her out of his office.
When Jessica made it out of the door she took two deep breaths. One was for the promotion that she has been wanting for years. The other deep breath that she took was for the fact that she always had a thing for cats, and she’d be living with her. Also did I mention that she was gay?
"So I am going to be meeting a Cassandra Wendell at Jewl Intersection." She told herself as she folded up a piece of paper that had the time on it that she needs to meet Cassandra.
Three minutes later, the place wasn’t that far, Jessica pulled up to a restaurant called Arabic Magic. As Jessica went in a neko caught her eye. The neko was all white with green eyes and a body like hers, she had on a black and red Arabian dance outfit that just covered her chest and crotch area. What she didn’t know was that she also caught the neko’s eye.
"Ma’am? Ma’am? Can I help you?" A young orange neko waitress asked.
"Huh? Oh, yes. I am looking for a Cassandra Wendell. I was told I could meet her here." Jessica explained.
The waitress just let out a laugh and turned around to face the all white neko that had the dancer’s outfit on.
"Hey Cassy! Someone’s here to see you." The waitress said.
If Jessica wasn’t tan, you’d have seen her face turn red as the white neko stopped her dance and started to approached her. Just then the thought of living with this neko passed though Jessica’s mind, she almost started drooling.
"Hello. Are you Cassandra Wendell?" Jessica asked.
"Just call me Cassy. Can I help you?" She replied.
"Did you report a gun threat to LAPD?" Jessica asked.
Cassy nodded yes.
"Okay then, my name is Jessica Green. I am your body guard."
The skin underneath Cassy’s fur turned a faint red at the thought of living with Jessica passed through her head.
"Okay, can you wait here for five minutes? I need to go change." Cassy asked.
"Alright, no problem." Jessica replied as she sat down in a nearby chair.
Five minutes later Cassy reappeared, only this time she was wearing a partial see through shirt, a black bra, faded baggy jeans that revealed a black and white thong.
Each step Cassy took, the redder Jessica’s face got.
"So were do we go?" Cassy asked.
"Depends," Jessica said as she stood up, " do you want to live with me? Or do you want me to live with you?"
" Can you live with me?" Cassy asked with a smile.
"Can we go by my house and pick up my things?" Jessica replied as she got up off of the chair.
"Sure." Cassy answered.
"Okay then. I parked out front." Jessica said as she held the door open for Cassy.
As Cassy walked out the door, her tail brushed up against Jessica’s leg. That one moment took all the breath in Jessica’s chest away.
It was a quiet ride to Jessica’s house, mainly because Cassy was asleep in the back seat.
When they got there Jessica had to keep herself from letting Cassy sleep, no matter how peaceful she looked.
Just as Jessica touched Cassy’s soft white fur, she sturred awake.
"Are we there yet?" The sleepy neko yawned.
"Yes, that’s why I woke you." Jessica replied softly looking at the still drowsy neko.
"Can I stay in here?" Cassy asked, still half asleep.
"Sorry, but no." Jessica answered as she opened up the door to the back seat so Cassy could get out.
"This is my house." Jessica said as she shown Cassy a light brown log cabin .
"Nice house." Cassy said as she stepped in though the door way.
"Thanks, I inherited it from my grand father. It was a big mess when I got it." Jessica said she started to strip herself in her bedroom.
"Wow, he must have been rich to afford a place like this." Cassy said as she sat on a nearby recliner.
"Actually he won it in a bet." Jessica explained as she finished packing her suitcases
"Really?" Cassy said as she switched from a sitting position to a reclining position.
"Yes, really." Jessica replied as she put on a tight light blue t-shirt, a leather jacket, tight blue jeans that have a hole in the left leg, white socks and black shoes with a white lighting bolt going down the left side.
Cassy was fast asleep on the recliner by the time Jessica was finished packing her suitcases. This time Jessica did not dare wake the peaceful looking neko, instead she took off her jacket and covered the sleeping neko. Jessica then went into the kitchen to prepare a lunch for them both.
About ten minutes after Jessica started cooking, Cassy appeared in the doorway wearing the leather jacket that Jessica had covered her with.
"Hm, what smells good?" Cassy asked as she walked into the kitchen.
"Lunch." Jessica answered.
"What is it?" Cassy replied.
"Chicken." Jessica answered.
"Oh, my favorite." Cassy replied, her tail, again, rubbing up against Jessica’s leg, " let me know when it is done."
"Okay, I will let you know." Jessica replied as Cassy walked out the door.
"I wonder if she likes me." Jessica thought as she rubbed the same leg that Cassy’s tail rubbed not long ago.
Meanwhile in the living room….
"I wonder if she likes me." Cassy said as she touched the sleeve of the leather jacket and sat down in the light brown recliner.
During their lunch they decided to get to know each other. Cassy was abandoned at the hospital she was born at , then adopted by a human family that lost their natural child in birth ( it was a girl ), thought she was a human until she was four years old and she always wanted to be a scientist. Jessica was born at the same hospital as Cassy and that she wanted to be a singer.
After lunch they went back into the 2030 Firebird, this time heading to Cassy’s house. The only thing really different about this time was that Cassy was in the front passenger seat instead of the back were she was before.
An hour after they left Jessica’s house they came across a baby blue, one story house that had a porch that went all the way around the left side of the house.
"This is your place?" Jessica asked as she got out of the driver’s seat.
"Yeah, this is it." Cassy said as she walked up to the front door and started to feel her pockets.
"Oh, no. Were are they?!" She screamed as she tore into her pockets.
"Looking for these?" Jessica said, as she walked up to Cassy with a pair of keys in her hand.
"Must have fallen out of my pocket when I was asleep." Cassy said with a little laugh.
"Here." Jessica said as she held the keys out in a open palm.
For a second it looked like Jessica and Cassy were holding hands.
When they got inside there was another neko there. A male neko.
"Great, she’s straight." Jessica thought.
"JAK! What are you doing here?" Cassy yelled to the black neko.
"Can’t a guy come over and hang out with his sister’s house?"
"Depends, what for?"
"Well-" Jak started.
"No, get out." She immediately said to her brother.
He was about half way out the door before she asked for her extra key back.
"What was that all about?" Jessica asked as Jak closed the door behind him.
"That neko, he is, what you’d call, the ‘black sheep’ of the family. He has a big problem with drinking and a even bigger problem of gambling. He actually lost his house because there was no possible was he could pay the person back the money he owed, so I let him stay here from time to time with me." Cassy stated.
"Seems pretty straight forward. Were should I put this?" Jessica asked setting down her suitcases on a nearby couch.
"There is a empty room down the hall to your left, by the way, is there anything you want to eat?" Cassy asked as she went into the kitchen.
"What do you have?" Jessica asked as she started to unpack her belongings into her new room.
"Take out." Cassy replied as she opened the door to the refrigerator.
"What kind?" Jessica asked, leaving her room and exploring her new home.
"Whew, old apparently." Cassy replied as she opened the nearest take out box.
"Wanna order out then?" Jessica asked standing in the kitchen doorway looking at Cassy.
"Anything in mind?" Cassy asked as she picked up her phone.
"Just as long as it isn’t raw." Jessica replied with a smile.
"Very funny. Does a large pizza sound good?" Cassy replied as she dialed the number for Papa John’s.
"Sure, sounds good to me." Jessica replied not breaking her gaze.
"What? Is there something on me?" Cassy asked as she wiped her face with a nearby towel.
"Hm? OH, uh, no. I was just thinking about something."
"Well could you please stop? You’re freaking me out."
"Oh, sorry." Jessica said dropping her gaze to the floor, but not off of Cassy.
Cassy placed the order for the pizza.
"So what time will it be here?" Jessica asked, bringing her gaze back up to Cassy’s green neko eyes.
"Under thirty minutes or less or the next one is free." Cassy said returning the gaze as she hung up the phone.
Jessica let out a small laugh.
"So, what are we going to do for thirty minutes? Or less?" Jessica asked.
As soon as the words left her mouth, only one image came into both of their minds. They both thought of being on the sofa, making out.
Cassy’s skin and Jessica’s face turned red at this image.
They both then thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask if the other person was gay or not. The worst answer they could give was no. Just then Jessica blurted out the question.
Cassy stood there in shock, Jessica’s face was beat red.
"I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have asked." Jessica said as she quickly dove into the living room.
Cassy stood there, still in shock, and touched the jacket again.
"She does." She quietly said as she sat the jacket down and went into the living room to find the blue eyed woman crying.
"What’s wrong?" Cassy asked Jessica.
"I just told you I am gay." Jessica told the neko that was leaning over her shoulder.
"So?" Cassy asked as she jumped over the sofa and sat down right beside Jessica.
"So? So I could lose my job now." The human explained.
"How could being gay make you lose your job?" Cassy asked as she scooted closer to Jessica.
"They don’t like to have gay people on the police force." Jessica explained.
"I know how you feel, it’s the same way at my job too." Cassy stated getting closer to Jessica.
"You mean that you-" Jessica couldn’t finish the question because she already got the answer.
Cassy’s answer was not with words, but a kiss on the lips. This kiss that they shared seemed to last only ten seconds. In truth it lasted three minutes. In fact the only reason it stopped was because somebody rang the doorbell and Cassy broke away to answer it.
"To answer your question, yes, I am gay." Cassy said as she got up to go answer the door.
"Uh that’ll be, like, five fifty." The pizza guy said as Cassy opened up the door.
"Here, keep the change." Cassy replied as she took the pizza and handed him six dollars.
Cassy then closed the door and walked over to were Jessica was sitting and put the pizza on a make-shift table. As they ate the pizza they talked more about each other, nothing real significant so I won’t say what they were talking about. When they finished the pizza they went to bed, separate beds mind you.
Two hours later……
Cassy, coming out of her shower wearing nothing but a black towel, bumped into Jessica.
"Oh, sorry." Cassy said.
"No problem." Jessica replied.
"Well, good night then Jessica." Cassy replied as she turned away.
"Call me Jess." Jessica said.
"Okay then. Good night, Jess." She replied in a soothing voice, her tail raising up the bottom of her towel.
Jessica turned red at the site of Cassy’s revealed soft white neko fur.
Thirty minutes later, after Jessica’s two hour shower.
Jessica was getting into bed, she set her alarm clock, then she closed her eyes, then she did something nobody thought she ever would, she praised the day, she praised Monday.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AtomicMoat on July 21, 2008, 2:25:00 AM

AtomicMoat on
AtomicMoathmmm I like it .. its intriguing.. never really thought of having nekos living in our own lives like they had always been there.. getting some ideas for some stories of my own now

Neko_King on May 30, 2006, 4:08:21 AM

Neko_King on
Neko_Kingthis is my more recent version of "Two Hearts". This won't let me edit anything once I post it so usually have to delete it and re-post it on this site. If you have already commented on this, please comment again on it.