Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the meeting

just read it

Chapter 1 - the meeting

Chapter 1 - the meeting
    Seiya flew slowly over the clouds of the piece realm, slowly beating her wings to stay in flight. She looked down below at the shore, her raven hair swirling as she flew. A figure walked across the sands of the beach, struggling to keep his balance. “D...darn it... urgh...” he then fell to the ground, still bleeding from his severe injuries. She saw this and though “oh no . . .”
     she flew and landed beside him, she asked “ Are you ok?”  “urgh... darn that Nakari... I was a fool... ...why did I think I could go back to him with my assignment uncom-“ he looked up at the girl, and when he saw her face, he just stopped “ ... ... ...” he shook his head a bit “ Sorry... didn't mean to stare like that... ... you look really beautiful... ... kinda' enchanting...” he replied.   
     She responded “oh . . .” she blushed, smiling,  then continued “ thank you . . .what happened to you?” he answered “ No problem.. and... I was just punished for my failure... ...so I fled... like the coward I am... ...so... I have no place to go now... ..I was once apart of Nakari's Army... but now... ...” he sighed. Seiya shaded him with her wings, then said “ don't be so hard on yourself, you came here and this is a nice place, that’s why I live here” she smiled.
     He looked up at her as she shaded him and replied “... Thank you...” he smiled a bit and sat up. He continued “...so.... what's your name?” she answered happily “Seiya (starry night in Japanese)” “Seiya... such a beautiful name... and for such a beautiful girl...” he said with another slight smile, she blushed again and said “ thank you . . . may I ask your name?” he smiled, then replied “Artano... Artano Tsunaki... so... what brings you here Seiya?”
     she answered “ I was born here, I never left this realm, my mother wanted to be safe and to find all my happiness here, so I stayed, sometimes I help the other people that come and go” he smiled slightly, then replied “... Well... perhaps since we're here... I could show you what I really am.. “he spread his devil wings, and suddenly, they turned from pitch black, to pure white “I'm a white devil... a devil that has earned the right to be accepted heavenly... like an angel...” seiya spread her wings wide ,some feathers turned blue and purple, she said” I'm an angel from birth, but I’ve been granted enough holy energy to shift my powers from angelic to demonic, but being an angel at heart , I don't often use demonic energy often”
     “Hm... so you and I are alike... ... Hm? “he turned around, and took out some kind of rod that wasn't even longer than his elbow to his hand, then growled ... I sense something...” she asked “huh?” then looked around, continuing “ there isn't a lot of other people around here, as a matter of fact, I rarly see other people” a black devil shot past Artano and tried to strike seiya, but he quickly blocked her, blocking the attack, he yelled “ well, so much for that theory huh?!” she leapt from behind him, spreading her wings again and flew, she answered “guess you were right” the devil yelled “Outta' my way! I know she's apart of the army of light! And as part of Nakari's army, I gotta' defeat her! and it looks like you're part of it as well. . .well, I hope you know what you're gettin' yourself into!”
     The gem on the handle of his sword glowed a dark color.Artano barked“ A sword of Sin huh?! Well.. I have a Blade of Blessing!” he tried hto use spell.but something went wrong. “urgh...” he fell to his knees, he was still weak from Nakari  Seiya stood  infront of  Artano ,her wings spread wide. He stood up, his double blade ready to fight, he looked at her, and nodded “ Let's take him out... together...”   Seiya smiled and replied “ok . . .”
     she pulled two feathers, one from each wing, they instantly turn into angelic blades, she then growled “you won't even put a scratch on me, if you try . . .I'll kill you . . .” her body became surrounded by purple and black smoke, her wings turned jet-black, she continued “it looks like my demonic energy is needed after all” he sneered then scoffed“don't even bother..” he raised his sword up, and suddenly, her demonic energy was absorbed into the sword, he smirked,then replied cockily “ Never underestimate the power of a Sword of Sin! After all, Nakari has the most powerful... well... 2nd most... but... anyway... you ready to die?! You're demonic energy is gone!”  She yelled back “ready to die?! I  can't die, not while I’m protecting him!” her wings turn white, all her demonic power was gone.
     He knew she was defenseless “You're dead!!!”  he charged at her, ready to thrust his blade through her.  Artano got in front of her, and thrust his sword through him, and felt his sword going through me “Urgh...” he made his blade go all the way through him, the sword in Artano  wasn't noticeable from the back.  He screamed “W-What?! urgh...” 
     he fell to the ground, and was teleported back to Nakari's base, defeated. Seiya ran to Artano,she cried “ Artano !!!!!!!  oh my god, are you ok ?!?!”  “Urgh..” He struggled to get the sword out of himself, but couldn’t. He fell to the ground “ARGH!” 
     He coughed up a bit of blood, she thought “ oh no . .this is bad” she tried to use a healing spell, but her powers were nearly gone. he felt his strength slowly returning “urgh...”  he was breathing a bit heavy, still feeling the pain of the sword within him, the burning of its hell-like powers inside of him, still burning, he said calmly “th-...thank you... Seiya...” “your welcome”  tears formed in her dark brown eyes ,she cried “ I'll try my best to get the sword out ok?” 
     He coughed “No... please, I don't... want you to feel any pain from that sword... just a touch from it can kill you...” she cried “but I can't leave you like this . . .”  she grabbed the sword handle, ignoring the pain he had warned her about “I won't let you die like this !!!”  “seiya...” he couldn't bare to watch this, he saw the sparks of energy coming from the sword, and her straining from the pain. “seiya . .stop . .”
   Lord Hosaru dropped lightly out of the sky and landed on the ground gracefully. He had retracted his wings as he fell, and now they were not visible. "Boy...I know not who you are, but you need medical attention. do you need assistance?" he asked. Seiya fell back, she cried “ I can’t get this sword out . .its killing him but I can’t remove it”  Lord Hosaru asked "I know...He has both demon and angel within him right?" 
     She answered “yes, I can't help him, the sword is to demonic for me .If I touch it again, it will kill me” she looked at the sword again, then replied “I'm sorry if this hurts you, but the only way for me to remove the sword is to purify it” Her wings and hands glowed, she reach out to touch the sword again.  “Stop... don't waste your energy... no one can purify these swords... they're created from the devil himself...” seiya ignored him, grabbing the sword one last time and tugging it out and dropping it beside herself, breathing heavily.
     She then fell to her knees beside Artano, she replied, “here, let me help you” she then tried to use a healing spell, raising her wings over him once more.  His breathing started to steady “... Th...thank you... so much... ...Seiya...” i'm so sorry,if i would have defended myself better, you wouldn't be hurt like this. I'm so sorry” seiya cried. Artano replied “... please... there's no need to be sorry... ...it was my choice to defend you... it wasn't your fault... those swords are something not to underestimate... ... so please... don't be sorry... there's no need to be...”
     he smiled weakly at her. She cried again “but still . . .I feel bad about what happened to you, I never had someone come to me so badly injured and then fight for me like you did ” Artano replied “please... don't worry... I'll be fine... and of course... I wasn't just gonna' let some bastard strike you like that...” she smiled,then replied “thank you . . .” she slowly leaned forward and kissed him, he was a bit surprised at first, but then he just relaxed, and kissed her back. 
     She blushed, then asked “ I guess that was a bit sudden wasn’t it?”  he answered “... a bit unexpected... but, I didn't mind...” He smiled, she shaded him with her wings again, she smiled happily. Lord Hosaru  had long since been gone, he wasn’t fond of watching people have their moments.  Seiya  stood alongside him and they walked off the beach into the shade below the swaying palm trees. They than sat next to each other, Seiya leaned on his shoulder and fell asleep, Artano soon joined her in the warm comfort of sleep they did not know of the angel that flew above, watching them, but oddly wasn’t going to attack them. They dreamed as the sun began to set on the horizon, ending the day that had changed their lives.[/font]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment