Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A generous sacrifice...

This is a breif extract from a Role Playing community that I am a member of. It's basically a follow on from the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children movie. Cloud Strife is once again in the driver seat of Avalanche in an attempt to save the world from the threat of ShinRa and destruction. This time he has new allies... and old enemies...

Chapter 1 - A generous sacrifice...

Chapter 1 - A generous sacrifice...
Neo smirked to himself as he saw Kadaj freeze in place... The amount of magic that was tearing throughout the building and most of Midgar was all his own doing and Kadaj couldn't understand it. Neo's head tilted up and to the side slightly, a tear ran down his face...
"Mother... Father... This is how I repent for my failure..." Neo's face saddened, "My failure to save you..."
He suddenly seemed to snap out of his daze and smirk in a hugely sinister way at Kadaj, his fist clenched so tight that blood dripped down his hand and evaporated before it hit the floor. Neo caught a glimpse of Cloud fall past the window as if in slow motion, but it was too late... He couldn't stop it...

Neo hunched over...

The magic intensified...

...

Neo's head flew backward as the reaction came to a finite conclusion. His body suddenly unleashed an explosion of raw magic and lifestream with destroyed everything it touched. The dome of magic moved slow but with purpose, tearing and destroying everything in it's path. Neo's body arched backward and his head was flung back. His scream echoed over even the raw of the magic.
Every vein in his body was prominant. His eyes clenched shut so hard that his tear ducts were bleeding. His hands clenched so viciously that you could hear his finger bones snapping under the pressure.
Kadaj's eyes glazed over as the dome of magic tore toward him slowly. He could already feel the pressure of it on his body, the heat of it on his skin. As it hit him he threw his head back and screamed one name... he screamed... mother. Then the scream turned to pain as the magic melted his outfit and his weapon. His skin slowly began to burn off his skeleton, his muscle structure and internal organs were soon to follow. His eyeballs boiled in his head and then exploded, spraying their contents to a rapid white-hot end. his brain ran our of his ears, eye sockets and nostrils in a pink liquid form. His bone marrow boiled to extreme and then caused all his bones to explode into nothingness as the dome continued to roar across Midgar.

Neo's arched body was still screaming, his veins bulged even more...

The remaining citizens of Midgar screamed and cried as slowly each of them met the end that Kadaj had suffered...

Slowly the entirety of Midgar was consumed by the explosion, even down to the Custom Sweepers that marched it's outer rim...

Neo suddenly saw Sephiroth's face in his mind... Sephiroth's mouth opened... "You did it... now rest..."

At that moment everything sped up again, Neo's body was consumed by white light. Every vein in his body exploded with such ferocity that it punctured the skin and allowed his blood to flow freely into the world. His scream turned to a gurgle then stopped...


....

....

Neo's empty corpse hit the floor in a mass of blood...

Where Midgar had stood there was nothing... nothing but blackness... a blackness which seemed to dim the light of even the sun...

There was a result to using so much magic in one huge final explosion like that... not only was Neo no more but there was so much magical radiation that...

Some form of gap in space had opened... a gap that wouldn't close 'til the magical radiation had disipated...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment