Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The News

This is my first fan story. Its about Mario & Luigi's quest to stop a storm in Pipe Land (aka the Pipe Maze).

Please comment.

Chapter 1 - The News

Chapter 1 - The News
It's an early morning and Parakarry (the mail parakoopa) has just delivered the Mario Bros' mail.

PARAKARRY: Mail call!

Luigi walks out the front door and checks the mail box. He walks back to the house going through the mail.

LUIGI: Junk, junk, junk, ju..Hey! A letter from the princess!

Luigi goes inside and shows Mario the letter.

LUIGI: Mario! A note from the princess!

MARIO: Let me see.

Mario reads the note aloud.

MARIO: Ahem..Mario and Luigi, please come to the castle. It is very urgent. Peach

LUIGI: Well what are we waiting for? Lets go!

Mario and Luigi take a warp pipe to Mushroom Kingdom Castle Town. They walk through the gates and enter Peach's castle. Toadsworth takes them to Peach.

MARIO: Morning, Peach!

LUIGI: Good morning princess.

PEACH: Good morning, boys. I'm afraid I have bad news. I recieved a letter from King Hubert of the Pipe Maze.

Luigi shudders.

MARIO: What's wrong?

PEACH: Well there's a storm that's been going on up there for three days now. He's worried that his land will flood. So I'd like you to over there and fix the problem.

LUIGI: So let the land flood! Nobody likes the Pipe Maze. Especially the underground part of the maze!

Mario slaps Luigi upside the head.

MARIO: We'll go fix it up.

Mario and Luigi leave the castle and the castle town. They're walking through a field.

LUIGI: Mario, even if we get to the Pipe Maze, don't you think we'll be gettin' there too late? The Pipe Maze is a looooooooooooong way from here.

MARIO: That's true, but you overlooked one detail.

LUIGI: What?

MARIO: We can take the Star Road.

Luigi stops in his path just as they reach the star path (a star-shaped warp panel to the Star Road).

LUIGI: But Mario! What if the Star Road drops us off in the underground part of the maze? If it's been raining there for three days, then surely the underground part will be flooded to the top! And without frog suits, we'll drown before we can find an exit.

MARIO: Well then we'll go back to the Star Road.

LUIGI: You can't make me go.

MARIO: Not even if I get you a vacation in Mushroom City in a five star hotel?

LUIGI: Nope!

MARIO: What if I said a Boo was right behind you?

LUIGI: Now why would there be a Boo behind me?

BOO: Because Mario paid me.

Luigi turns around, freaks out, and dives in to the star path.

MARIO: Thanks.

Mario jumps into the star path. He meets Luigi on the Star Road, and they both find the star path to the Pipe Maze.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Gamer_girl on June 19, 2006, 4:31:44 AM

Gamer_girl on
Gamer_girlLOL poor Luigi aww *hugs him* nice chapter cant wait 2 read more!! ^.^