Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - King Hubert

This is my first fan story. Its about Mario & Luigi's quest to stop a storm in Pipe Land (aka the Pipe Maze).

Please comment.

Chapter 2 - King Hubert

Chapter 2 - King Hubert
The Star Road drops Mario and Luigi off in a cavern in Pipe Maze Castle town (the only town in Pipe Land). They exit the cavern and head to King Hubert's castle. Luigi is feeling sick from nervousness.

MARIO: What's the matter, Luigi? You look green! (heh heh)

LUIGI: I don't like the Pipe Maze, Mario.

MARIO: But we're not even in the maze!

LUIGI: But I'm nervous. We are gonna have to go into the maze. There are Thwomps, Pirhana Plants, Boom Booms, and worst of all *gulp* Boos and Bigger Boos on both the overground and underground of the maze.

MARIO: Don't worry, Luigi, I'll be there with ya!

They enter King Hubert's castle and find their way to the throne room.

MARIO: Hello, King Hubert!

HUBERT: Good day, Mario! What's wrong with the lad?

MARIO: Who, Luigi? He's scared of the Pipe Maze.

HUBERT: Now Luigi, Ah can assure you got notin' to be afraid of.

LUIGI: It's not the maze I'm scared of, it's the Thwomps, Pirhana Plants, Boom Booms, and worst of all *gulp* Boos and Bigger Boos.

HUBERT: Well just be strong, lad, like you were in that haunted mansion.

LUIGI: O..Okay.

Luigi puts on a scared smile. Mario looks at Toad standing next to Hubert's throne. He has his arms up in the air and a big smile on his face.

MARIO: Why is Toad in that position?

HUBERT: Oh that's not Toad. That is a dummy Ah put there. The real Toad is out investigating the circumstances in the maze.

LUIGI: Poor guy.

5 minutes pass, and Toad returns with a report.

TOAD: Your Highness! I have found some stuff out! The underground maze is filled to the top and ready to overflow to the overground, and then in time, it will hit our little town! I also spotted a cloud darker than all the others in the sky!

HUBERT: Oh no, what a tragedy! If only we could drain the caverns.

Mario's eyes light up!

MARIO: The Super Mario Bros. Plumbing Service! No leak too big!

HUBERT: Oh my! Ah forgot you two were plumbers!

LUIGI: The best plumbers in the Mushroom Kingdom!

TOAD: The only plumbers in the Mushroom Kingdom

MARIO: We can drain the underground maze and then check out this dark cloud!

Mario and the others discuss the plan. Outside a window in the throne room, a Hammer Bro is eavesdropping on the plan. A parakoopa walks up to him.

PARAKOOPA: Is everything going as planned?

HAMMER BRO: So far so good!

PARAKOOPA: Then let's get back to the Doomship and report the news.

The parakoopa carries the hammer bro up into a slightly darker cloud in the sky.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment