Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Pipe Maze

This is my first fan story. Its about Mario & Luigi's quest to stop a storm in Pipe Land (aka the Pipe Maze).

Please comment.

Chapter 3 - The Pipe Maze

Chapter 3 - The Pipe Maze
Mario, Luigi, and King Hubert decide on a plan to drain the maze.

MARIO: All right. We set up a pump that will suck up all the water, taking it through the pipe that leads out of the maze. The pipe go into the star path we came from, go through the Star Road, and dump it in the Mushroom Sea!

LUIGI, HUBERT, and TOAD:?!?

MARIO: *sigh* Long story short, well use the pump and Star Road to put the water somewhere else.

HUBERT: Okay. You two go get the stuff you'll need. Ah'll have me servant here get you to some froggie suits.

Mario and Luigi head to a nearby shop, buy some pipes, and meet Toad at the entrance of the maze.

TOAD: Here are your suits!

Toad hands Mario and Luigi two small chests. They open them and become Froggie Mario and Luigi.

MARIO: Come on Luigi.

LUIGI: O-Okay

They dive into the pipe and end up in the maze.

MARIO: Well let's start setting up the pump!

A few hours pass and Mario and Luigi have a huge mass of pipes going throughout the whole underground part of the maze. They all connect to a small box that has a pipe going out of the maze.

MARIO: Okay, Luigi, hit that switch and drain the maze.

Luigi steps on a ! switch, and the pump turns on. All the water is being sucked into the small box and put out through that small pipe. the small pipe goes through the Star Road and dumps it at the Mushroom Sea.

LUIGI: It worked!

MARIO: Yeah! Now lets ditch these frog suits.

They take off the frog suits and toss over their shoulder. Mario's comes back at him. He turns around and sees two Boom-Booms, three Thwomps, two P'tooies (walking Pirhana plants that spit fire or spikes at you), five boos and one Bigger Boo.

THWOMP: Thanks for draining the maze!

BOO: Now we can get you!

BOOM-BOOM: Boom-Boom smash plumbers!

LUIGI: Let's run for our lives.

MARIO: Good idea.

Mario and Luigi start running down the maze, with the monsters chasing them.

LUIGI: We need to find a way to stop these monsters!

MARIO: Let's try to make use of what we can find.

Mario and Luigi come to a ? bucket thats hanging from the ceiling. Luigi tosses a rock at it and it falls and spills wet bubble gum. The Boos and Thwomps fly over it, but the P'tooies and Boom-Booms get stuck in it.

BOOM-BOOM: Boom-Boom hate Mario, Boom-Boom hate Luigi...

the boom-boom takes a piece of bubble gum and puts it in his mouth

BOOM-BOOM: ..Boom-Boom love bubble gum.

Mario and Luigi then come to a wall of floating blue coins with a small opening at the bottom. They slide through under it and hit the POW switch on the other side. The switch turns the blue coins into a wall of blue blocks. The Boos phase right through them, but Thwomps crash into it and break into a bunch of small pieces.

LUIGI: Now we gotta take down the ghosts!

MARIO: Yeah, but how?

LUIGI: There's some ice coming out of that pipe with the wheel on it.

MARIO: I'm way ahead of ya.

Mario runs up to the pipe and turns the wheel, releasing the ice at very high pressure. The ghosts fly through it and get frozen. Mario and Luigi smash them with their hammers, then turn off the ice, revealing that it had no affect on the Bigger Boo.

LUIGI: 1 left.

MARIO: Luigi, jump up.

LUIGI: Why?

MARIO: Just do it.

Luigi jumps up and hits an invisible block. A small chest comes out of it. Luigi opens it and becomes Tanooki Luigi.

LUIGI: Oh I get it.

Luigi flies over the Big Boo then turns into a statue and smashes it.

LUIGI: It's funny how that works

MARIO: Yeah, now lets get outta here.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonicstrom34 on June 20, 2006, 6:37:15 PM

sonicstrom34 on
sonicstrom34it good and i mean really good come read my story some time ok